21 December 2015

I Love...♥ Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Crème

I Love... Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Crème haul review winter christmas cookie blogger beauty blog
My new coconut friend!
So yesterday I told you in my Yankee Candle haul & review that I have a new obsession; Marshmallow scents.. Coconut scents is also a new obsession I have which started when I received my Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Coconut candle. (So much coconut stuff on my wishlist already xD) Today I share with you this amazing bath & shower cream I accidentally stumbled on (almost for real) when shopping for high end makeup on a VIP evening. I hope you enjoy this little review.

I Love... Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Crème haul review winter christmas cookie blogger beauty blog
I Love...♥ Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Crème
€2,95 / 100ml / Link to product
Feel idyllic with a burst of sweet coconut and velvety cream. All their bubble bath & shower crèmes include their unique skin softening vitamin complex to help moisturize and keep skin soft and supple. And they have added natural extract of coconut to help you feel irresistible. Their products are Soap Free, Paraben Free and pH Balanced.

How to use
For bath: pour under running water, step into the bath, relax for 10 to 20 minutes. 
For shower: Massage on damp skin with hands or shower puff until it bubbles rich.

Ingredrients
Aqua (water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Parfum (fragrance), Glycol Distearate, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Laureth-4, Peg-150 Distearate, Trisodium Sulfosuccinate, Coumarin, Benzophenone-4, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Triethylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Fruit Extract, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Trideceth-7, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Ammonium Sulfate, Hexylene Glycol.

I Love... Coconut & Cream Bubble Bath & Shower Crème haul review winter christmas cookie blogger beauty blog
Review
My body and me LOVE this. I've used this for 4 times in a row since I've bought it. I have a good 6 times left in it. So with 100ml you can shower 10 times if you shower like me (royally). Just squeeze some out on my shower puff and cleans my upper body and then do the same for my lower body. I like to see bubbles when I shower :) Btw, on the second picture in this post you see this bottle has a cap you can pop open with a smaller opening than you see on this picture. Here I just twisted the entire thing off to let you see that the color is also very gooey white and not just a colored bottle. I normally "swatch" products on my hand, but I didn't want to waste some since I only had so little. About the scent; the cream part is a cookie scent. The scent is between shortbread and a Christmas sugar cookie, which gives it a warm and cozy idea. The coconut scent is really amazing; so soft, gooey, fresh, tropic but perfect for winter. I'm só going to buy the 500ml bottle from this scent! Which only costs €5,95 (here in the Netherlands).

I hope you enjoy this little cute review,
see you in my next one :)