22 December 2015

Jolse Order #27 ATRUE & Innisfree Haul & Review + Cushion Case Match!

Jolse ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion Light Beige Innisfree Real Color Gel Neon 50 Cherry Pink haul review beauty blogger
It's true!
It's been a while since I've ordered these items. I've waited to review this since I found this cushion matches winter weather much better. Also bought a super bright gel nail polish :P Are you ready for the full review and with what cushion case the refills also match?!

Jolse ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion Light Beige Innisfree Real Color Gel Neon 50 Cherry Pink haul review beauty blogger
ATRUE - Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion SPF50+/PA+++ - 01. Light Beige
41.80  29.26 / 2x 12g / Link to product
Radiant + Firming + Hydrating + Tone + Brightening + Boosting. This revolutionary formula benefits from a foundation which holds six multi-functions that help revitalize and illuminate the skin tone maintaining overall skin brightness and transparency. Micro particles of mineral powder completely fill the uneven skin tone. Its color controlling effects help find the individual natural beauty to show a clear and gorgeous look. By selecting the finest tea leaves only, F.T.G.F.O.P is harvested within Castleton Tea Garden, placed in Darjeeling, India. Present the precious value of the top grade black tea which holds the first golden buds of spring.
How to use
Apply by pressing the puffy texture into a moistened sponge and gently pat it onto your face. For touch ups, re-apply as desired.

Jolse ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion Light Beige Innisfree Real Color Gel Neon 50 Cherry Pink haul review beauty blogger
Bonus gift & the refill
With the ATRUE CC cushion your get a little ATRUE box with these 5 of their skincare samples in it: Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-wrinkle Essence, Darjeeling Black Tea First Anti-wrinkle Cream, Himalaya Black Tea Moist Deep Cream, Violet Petal Black Tea Hydrating Toner, and Violet Petal Black Tea Hydrating Moisturizer. Really like to try the Himalaya deep cream since I love the gel type of this! The refill that comes with this set is sealed in this basic official refill wrapping.

Cushion case MATCH
This ATRUE CC Cushion case matches with the It's skin - Prestige D'escargot Nouveau Cushion, I've told you already in that post and here you see the proof picture of them switching refills! To be clear: On the picture you see the It's skin case with the Atrue cushion in it and the Atrue case with the It's skin cushion in it. It is a perfect fit! 

Jolse ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion Light Beige Innisfree Real Color Gel Neon 50 Cherry Pink haul review beauty blogger
Review
I didn't put a picture of the cushion open and up close in this picture since you can see that in the previous one. I compare this cc cushion a little with the It's skin one since I find them quite similar but still different. The color from this cushion is slightly lighter. This color matches my skintone a little bit better now since it's winter and the 1% tan I had is fading. But still wearing the It's skin (today even). I feel this cushion is great for people who want moisture in their foundation and/or have an aged skin. It feels it would do a lot of good for them. I didn't use this product in summer even thought I have it since then. I've waited when I needed more moisture (now) and so I waited a while to review this. This cushion has a anti-wrinkle/earthly scent to in. Meaning you smell some ingredients from nature and scents you will come across in anti aging products. The cover is very similar to the It's skin cushion, Although this feels a little bit more cooling and thicker (because of the moist) than the It's skin cushion. It's a very good product, doesn't cling on dry patches, doesn't make you shiny. I have combination skin and it works very well for me... and I didn't got any break outs from it :)

Jolse ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion Light Beige Innisfree Real Color Gel Neon 50 Cherry Pink haul review beauty blogger
Innisfree - Real Color Gel Neon - #50 Neon Cherry Pink
$8.98  $8.08 / 6g / Link to product
Vivid and various colors with jelly texture and high gloss. Simple drying for just 45 seconds using LED lamp for not only for nails but also pedicure.
How to use
Place cotton with gel nail cleansing, remove oil on nails. Apply gel nail base coat delicately. Cure 45 seconds using LED lamp. Using gel nail cleanser remove gel nails. Cure for 45 seconds. (repeat 3~4 times) Apply gel nail top coat. Using gel nail cleanser remove gel nails.

Jolse ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion Light Beige Innisfree Real Color Gel Neon 50 Cherry Pink haul review beauty blogger
Review
Yes, that a color right in your face.. I know :P I've bought this color to match with my sport clothing, which truly matches perfect. Next year I'll be getting back into doing fitness (Ayumi Hamasaki DVD), now I'm just enjoying shopping for my sport outfits! I've bought gel polishes from Innisfree before, they look beautiful, but they do need 2x 45 sec under a LED lamp. What more can I saw about these polishes; all are the same, all are great and beautiful.

Jolse ATRUE Real Black Tea True Active CC Cushion Light Beige Innisfree Real Color Gel Neon 50 Cherry Pink haul review beauty blogger
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is one of my most favorite Korean online beauty stores! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide, and they are super sweet!! They have "Happy Together Sale" with 12% off everything + 3% store credit + Extra 5% off Weekly Sale!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, 
don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!