27 December 2015

MaskGenie - November Pouch Review

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
My Second MaskGenie pouch!
November... again better late than never right ;) It should be my third pouch but I never received the October pouch sadly. So let's hop on to the November pouch! Again I'm a month behind, but I'll already received the December pouch too and will review that pouch in the next year! :)

*I receive this MaskGenie Pouch as compensation for helping Eugenie from MaskGenie by creating pictures for the MaskGenie website*

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie Monthly Pouch 8-10 Masks
$23.99 / Shipping costs incl / 8-0 masks
The MaskGenie Monthly Pouch comes with 8 to10 different types of masks from Asia, which care for your skin from head to toe. The prices are shipping included. All Monthly Pouches will be shipped out on the 10th of each month. If you like to receive your pouch on time, then order before the last Friday of each previous month. 

Almost all text on these masks are in Mandarin and Korean which I can't read. So I'll do my best. Also not all masks are used yet, because I use masks according to what my skin asks or what the weather is like. Some have a review and some I'll tell you what I think of it before use. This time I haven't used none since I was super busy with wearing all the masks that will expire in January.

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
TonyMoly - I'm Real Lemon Mask Sheet Brightening
Lemon mask makes dull and dark skin look radiant. Well I love lemon in skincare, although I don't like to eat it; then I prefer lime! But it always works quite well for me skin. I don't know about this mask yet since the Wine version of this mask didn't do much for my skin. I hope this one does! :)

i-Miix - Milk Vitamin E Brightening + Smoothing Mask
The milk protein extract contains abundant amino acid, improve the dry skin condition, and leave the skin clean, charming and brilliant. I'm actually quite excited for this mask because yesterday on Get It Beauty I head one of the ladies say they love to use milk ingredient to give moisture to the skin. So hell yeah I want to try this :P

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Fascy - Sunglass Tina.S whitening Mask
This is formulated with green tea leaf, quince, lime, orange, lemon, kelp, meshima mushroom and tomato to control melanin, whiten dark skin and keep skin clean and clear. Well that sounds like the winter mask to me! Some of the ingredients I've never had in my skincare products before so I'm really curious!

Freeset - Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Whitening
I've made a picture for the freeset 3 mask set before and when making I was quite interested in these, then I saw that Samantha had this freeset mask giveaway, which I didn't win, but now I received one in my pouch.. yay! :D btw I love this packaging since its pearly pouch, black and hot pink text... perfect combi that makes me smile, I hope the inside does too ;)

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
DermaSkincare - Red ginseng Stemcell whitening & peptide lifting Mask
This mask was send random, there is again no text that I can read. Red ginseng sounds nice, I have a tube mask in a chest that says peptide which is still unopened, so I have no clue what that does, hmm it lifts lol. Whitening is always good! 

Naruko - Snail Essence Intense Hydra Repair Mask
Quickly replenishes moisture and repairs damaged skin. I love snail stuff in my skincare. Since I had this wound on my skin and I've asked the ladies on the Memebox Addicts group to help my heal fast and healthy, one said that the Mizon snail recovery gel cream would help. It helped me wound heal faster and every time I have breakouts I use stuff with snail. So yay snails!

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Pure Mind - Pure Honey Essence Mask
Fresh and nutritious honey extract is directly transferred to skin. Mask forms a protective layer over skin, Leaving it glowing, firm and elastic. Honey is almost always heaven for me. I've only had 2 skincare products in my life with honey in it that weren't nice in my opinion but still great for other people. Look around you (my blog) I'm all about honey, so yes very happy with this mask!

SharaShara - Black Charcoal Whitening & Anti-Wrinkle Mask
I have the purifying from a Memebox which I still haven't used, because I forgot. SharaShara is a good brand so I have to try this one and the other one now since I remember! :P It has lots of interesting ingredients on the back so I'm in!

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
KuanYuanLian - Pearl Barley Mask
Well the only thing i can make out of this mask is that it has witch hazel ingredient on the back, the rest is not known to me. But Witch hazel is one of my favorite ingredients when it comes to treat and heal when I have break outs. So we'll just have to see with this mask :P

TooCoolForSchool - Applezone Butterfly Mask
I was super excited to see a TooCoolForSchool mask in here since I've never tried one of their masks. Also I never heard of applezone masks, I had to Google what it was :P. Sadly I have to throw this mask out since it was expired already in July 2015. So I think there was made a mistake when buying stock of these. Since this is already the November pouch.

MaskGenie November Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie
Unmask the skin you've always wanted!
Personally I think it's the best subscription you can get out there; How often you get things you already have with multipurpose subscription pouches/ boxes and you think; pff waste of money (I often thought that with Memebox, Glossybox and heard other people also think that with their subscription "things")
With this MaskGenie pouch you get masks you don't normally see in the average Korean stores, sometimes here and there a familiar mask, but more often masks you never heard of. That doesn't mean they are not good, just not that famous but they can rock your world! I love it!

Don't forget to check out the limited editions ;) This is the WebsiteInstagramFacebook, and TwitterYou can view all unpouches of the MaskGenie Pouches on Geniesfavproducts YouTube Channel.

I hope you've enjoyed this unpouching review!