23 December 2015

OPI - Cosmo with a Twist

OPI Cosmo with a Twist starlight collection HRG36 beauty blogger nails nailpolish christmas new year festive sparkly night
♡ The perfect night sky 
No, I'm not hoarding OPI nail polishes now, but I do like to shop me something pretty that is perfect for this festive season and I can wear "forever". I saw all colors from the Starlight collection and found this color was the most perfect of them all, in my opinion.

OPI Cosmo with a Twist starlight collection HRG36 beauty blogger nails nailpolish christmas new year festive sparkly night
OPI - HRG36 Cosmo with a Twist
Subtle sparkle adds depth to this purple 

This color is so intense with shimmers and sparkles. When you move your fingers, your nails are dancing in the light. These shimmers and sparkles are really inside the nailpolish, and so you not feel them when you stroke your nails. No weird annoying chunky glitters popping out of the surface, yay!:D. This nail polish is a balance between deep purple & dark blue. When the light shines on your nails the sparkles gets brighter and some sparkle like bright starlight twinkles. This color is perfect for this month since it looks very festive! I also think in my opinion is very wearable all year round if you love dark deep shimmer colors. I would wear this with lots of grey toned clothes (grey fashion obsession!), or basic black or white, Blue & white stripes. just everything that goes well with darp blue. You can dress casually or fancy. All OPI nail polishes last for 5 days or longer on my nails without base and topcoat. I love OPI colors and formula but sadly I never like their brushes. They are thin and wiggly and makes it for me hard to handle.

I've made a little Instagram video here, to show you how it shimmers and sparkles!
This color is from OPI's starlight collection and it's still available!

I hope you liked this little review,
See you in my next one!