15 December 2015

OPI - It’s a Piazza Cake

OPI It’s a Piazza Cake Venice collection beauty blogger nails nailpolish pumpkin pie fall autumn
♡ Pumpkin pie 
Shortly after I've fell in love with these two nail polishes from OPI, I realised they had also a true pumpkin color! How could I didn't see that the first time, me; the crazy pumpkin hoarder ;). I know it's kind of Fall-ish but I still wanted to share this nail polish, because I love pumpkins all year round!

OPI It’s a Piazza Cake Venice collection beauty blogger nails nailpolish pumpkin pie fall autumn
OPI - NLV26 It’s a Piazza Cake
Choosing this persimmon crème is as easy as pie.

This color is trully a warm cozy pumpkin color. It reminds me of pumpkin pie and my bath and body pumpkin pie candle color. I've wore this color so, so, so much in October. I'll probably wear it too when we Dutch have something to celebrate or something, because I secretly like this kind of orange more than our original Dutch orange color... ssht ;) I think you can wear this color with lots of different colors since it's a rustic orange. I would combine it with. Moss green (spring or autumn moss), warm browns and taupes, black and grey tones, orange tones, warm orange toned reds. This orange is super easy to combine with your wardrobe. I had an orange color from Catrice from a long time ago, but that one never seem to make my pumpkin heart sparkle. This color truly makes me so happy. I doubt I ever need a other one (probably when this one is empty lol)

This color is from OPI's Venice collection and in the Netherlands it's still available in our online shops. I'm not sure if it's still available where you live, but I recommend you try; because this color is epic!