23 March 2016

5 things you didn't know about me

5 things you didn't know about me spring cherry blossom tag blog beauty blogger pantone colors clouds hexagon personal sharing
Written in rhyme
Today I'll share with you 5 things you didn't know about me,
it will be personal, crazy, and fun.
But what will you find, what will you see?
Are you ready everyone?!

5 things you didn't know about me spring cherry blossom tag blog beauty blogger pantone colors clouds hexagon personal sharing
Blueberries
Recently I've been loving blueberries so much!
They had them on sale, look how much I've bought :)
Did you know they are called Blauwe Bessen in Dutch?
I even bought a blueberry scrub, so in summer I can have a LOT!

when I was shopping I had to really explain which one I was looking for.
Since in the Netherlands blueberries are often mistaken for that purple stainy kind.
Those sour berries are often used for baking's, like "blueberry" cupcakes and more.
I love the sweet ones: amazing with a little cinnamon and ALpro almond yogurt combined.

5 things you didn't know about me spring cherry blossom tag blog beauty blogger pantone colors clouds hexagon personal sharing
Blog outfit
After I while when I'm blogging I always get cold.
If I don't wrap myself in blankets I'm sorry for it the next day.
This story has never been outside of my household.
Since I look kind of silly and never open the door and say HEY xD

First I put on a big cardigan and kind of paste it around my waist,
so that next I can wrap a fleece blanket around it like a skirt.
Then I put on this big scarf that I found in my H&M order, totally displaced :O
Then I'm ready to blog and make my late night dessert

5 things you didn't know about me spring cherry blossom tag blog beauty blogger pantone colors clouds hexagon personal sharing
Humming
I didn't discover this until a few weeks ago. 
Every Sunday when I realize that I'll watch Black sails that eve,
I've been humming their tune over and over; such epic beat & flow!
This is the link, listen and hum it yourself if you do not believe.

My mom told me she didn't liked the instruments they used,
but did like the tune when I was humming it.
Btw with last the episode my heart, ouch, so bruised! :'(
But no more spoilers, I love to hum this tune whenever I see fit! :)

5 things you didn't know about me spring cherry blossom tag blog beauty blogger pantone colors clouds hexagon personal sharing
I can knit!
Recently I've joined this DIY group to build up social confidence & trust again.
I can stand my ground but my heart is traumatized from my past.
I took on the challenge to learn knitting, which now I love doing now and then.
I never knew I would be able too but finally I can at last!

What I'm knitting here is a 50x50cm pillow cover in grey.
I've counted all the stitches from this H&M pillow and saved €20.
I'm almost done, the other side will be done in one day.
After this cushion I really can knit whatever I want and plenty!

5 things you didn't know about me spring cherry blossom tag blog beauty blogger pantone colors clouds hexagon personal sharing
Epic € poem...
This little flower bouquet is a spoiler for my next blog post.
It's be biggest spoiler so far.
Did you find all my spoilery hints or did you missed the most?
This epic moment was like a wish from a fallen star.

No more spoilers, you've had enough,
This fun blogpost post will come super duper soon.
Now I want toast with a little marshmallow fluff :P
I hope you've enjoyed this post, and remember hum the tune!