13 May 2016

MaskGenie - February Pouch Review

MaskGenie February Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Mask addict back in action!
It's like I'm always behind schedule, lol! But there is a change! My skin is healthy & safe again, so I'm using all kinds of masks! The masks I receive from MaskGenie are always the most fun to use to me, always a nice surprise! Are you ready for the review?!

*I receive this MaskGenie Pouch as compensation for helping Eugenie from MaskGenie by creating pictures for the MaskGenie website*

MaskGenie February Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie Monthly Pouch 8-10 Masks
$23.99 / Shipping costs incl / 8-0 masks
The MaskGenie Monthly Pouch comes with 8 to10 different types of masks from Asia, which care for your skin from head to toe. The prices are shipping included. All Monthly Pouches will be shipped out on the 10th of each month. If you like to receive your pouch on time, then order before the last Friday of each previous month. The delivery time is around  7 to 10 business days.

*Note*
Almost all text on these masks are in Japanese, Mandarin or Korean which I can't read. So I'll do my best. Also this will be a full & first impression review, since not all masks have been used yet.

MaskGenie February Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Annie's Way - Lavender Sleeping Mask
This mask will help relieve stress, relax and soothes the skin while repairing damage. Well yes please. I was most excited for this mask since I've never tried a lavender sheet mask (those Kao eye masks don't count ;) This mask smells so amazing and relaxing, I absolutely love it! My skin felt so soft and calm the next morning. I'm going to look for more lavender mask now!

Innisfree - It's Real Squeeze Mask - Blackberry
Real source mask with moisture from squeezed blackberries that are full of nourishment to keep the skin healthy. I've tried a few other types from this Innisfree mask range but I'll not use this mask again. It just feels it does nothing to me skin at all. Well make it wet and give it a bit of moisture, but other than that; not special.

MaskGenie February Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
SNP - Beijing Opera Waterfull Mask
Aqua moisture mask to reinforce moisture to retention of dry and water-insufficient skin with aqua energy creating moist and silky skin. I haven't use this mask yet, since I'm waiting for that special day when my skin dies from dryness or when it's just really hot and my skin feels dehydrated. Summer is here you know and that day will soon come ;)

MUL - Snail Hyper Moisture Paper Mask
Gel essence with snail secretion filtrate to regenerate and protect the skin damaged by stress and environment. This mask was weird and just not good. At first I was like yay snail mask; "heal my skin" But after I removed the mask and patted the remaining essence into my skin. like 15 minutes nature my skin felt so weird. The essence was not absorbed but kind of dried onto it into a thin layer of something. Then as I touched it I peeled of my skin. So I was like "hell no, let's clean my skin now!" Just used some cleansing water on a cotton pad... my cotton pad was dark brown from dirt. So weird because I just deep cleansed my face. so nope didn't liked it.

MaskGenie February Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Skin Check - Surge Squalene Moisturizing Black Mask
This mask helps balance oil and water on skin effectively with skin soothing effect from excessive dryness and uneven skin tone on skin. The same deal as with the SNP Waterfull mask, I'll wait until summer kills (dries out) my skin or a weird skin chaos situation occurs. This mask will hopefully save my skin ;)

My Scheming - Goat Milk Moisturizing & Brightening Mask
This mask prevent skin dryness while provide skin sufficient nutrition. It hydrates the skin and repairs wrinkles with brightening effect. I had planned to use this mask one evening and I forgot then a few days later I've noticed I was carrying this sheet mask in my handbag this whole time xD This mask is quite basic but does the job. Feels nice and fresh and does brighten the skin a bit after. I like it!

MaskGenie February Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Ladykin - Green Harmony Mask Pack  - Pumpkin
I have the Ladykin Pumpkin cleansing foam, which doesn't smell like pumpkin at all, so I really, really hope this little mask does! Fingers crossed. Just checked the weather and this weekend we get Rain, clouds and more rain... so perfect weather to try out this pumpkin mask!

Beauty Idea Diary - Eye Gel Mask - Snail
This mask is amazing! I didn't know it was a snail mask, Just looked up all the official names for the blogpost. The packaging had no text, so I just put it under my eyes. I love this gelly type of mask. It's so cooling, my eyes loved it! I'm going to shop more gel eye masks and put them in my beauty fridge! :D

MaskGenie February Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie
Unmask the skin you've always wanted!
Personally I think it's the best mask subscription you can get out there; How often you get things you already have with multipurpose subscription pouches/boxes and you think; pff waste of money (I often thought that with Memebox, Glossybox and heard other people also think that with their subscription "things")
With this MaskGenie pouch you get masks you don't normally see in the average Korean stores, sometimes here and there a familiar mask, but more often masks you never heard of. That doesn't mean they are not good, just not that famous but they can rock your world! I love it!

Don't forget to check out the limited editions ;) This is the WebsiteInstagramFacebook, and TwitterYou can view all unpouches of the MaskGenie Pouches on Geniesfavproducts YouTube Channel.

I hope you've enjoyed this unpouching review!