27 May 2016

New Home Decor Haul & Review

New home decor candles peach pink pantone coral pastel candle fake flowers spring haul review beauty blog blogger
When my peachy-pink obsession started!
In March & April I started shopping for spring & summer decor to sweep out the cold from my room. Just a week ago (after I took these pictures) I've changed some things which I let you know along the way. I hope this post can give you some spring & summer inspiration for home decor ...or just a peak into my bedroom :)

New home decor candles peach pink pantone coral pastel candle fake flowers spring haul review beauty blog blogger
Little pot, bird and tulips
One day I walked into a home decor shop (Xenos) and found this little peachy-pink pot ... my eyes twinkled and my brain crashed "THIS COLOR: ...100 X DECOR = HEAVEN!":D I always agree when myself starts a new obsession haha! Then in this other store (Marskramer) I found this little plant clip on bird with the same color on its body. Also a bunch of tulips in this color. I kept them this way since they look more realistic then unwrapped from the plastic. In the little flower pot I have planted basic small creeper plant, which I killed last week and this week I magically revived it :o. The clip bird I placed in the bouquet(later than picture) which you can see further down this post.

New home decor candles peach pink pantone coral pastel candle fake flowers spring haul review beauty blog blogger
EGGS!
In the Marskramer I saw this glass set with a sweet yellow candle in it and these peachy-pink egg candles... Do you see my plan?! :) So I burned a part of the yellow candle during Easter. Then I took the yellow sand, yellow candle, and yellow bow out off this glass and placed in some sea salt and the peachy-pink egg candle. It's almost perfect! The white is too white against the peachy-pink color. I'm thinking of switching it with grain, makes it more natural.

New home decor candles peach pink pantone coral pastel candle fake flowers spring haul review beauty blog blogger
Candle of lies
When I was in the Marskramer I saw that this little candle was on sale, so I took a sniff and bought it! It looks cute but it's not all raspberry to be true. This candle smells like raspberry, strawberry, cherry, blackberries, blueberries and more, in a smoothie mixed with yogurt. The scent is like a mixture of fake & natural. Also I think it just looks adorable!

New home decor candles peach pink pantone coral pastel candle fake flowers spring haul review beauty blog blogger
Flowers
I had super much wintery flowers etc in my room and wanted to brighten it up. When I was at the Xenos I saw these beautiful peachy-pink roses and decided to pick three peachy-pink & one peachy-pink with white mixed. I placed three in a large bubbled glass vase with some cotton and fake spring branches. The other rose I placed with my burgundy dahlia in the corner of my precious candle chest (which is now my precious makeup chest :p). Then I also got me a peachy-pink-cream sort of lilac flower and put in the vase with some more burgundy dahlia's. Then I always place season themed fair-trade postcards in my copper glass frame (last week I changed the postcard since the time of daffodils is over).

New home decor candles peach pink pantone coral pastel candle fake flowers spring haul review beauty blog blogger
My grape hyacinth
So in the second year of my second elementary school (I was like 8 years old) I was forced to draw something nice for my mother for mother's day. Which we don't celebrate in my family since we agree with the ways from my first elementary school which was a Waldorf school. They don't (I don't know if they still) celebrate Mother's & Father's day since it is commercial and also because my parents their birthday were so close to those dates. So after I was forced to give this to my mom, a day later I asked it back since I felt so proud and loved it so much. She laughed and gave it back :) I still love it and it looks very nice on my "beauty" shelves.

New home decor candles peach pink pantone coral pastel candle fake flowers spring haul review beauty blog blogger
New bed sheets & teddy pillow
I got this bed sheets at H&M, it's way more pink but perfect! It's a 100% cotton, which is the best fabric to sleep under I think! Everything peachy-pink and baby pink matches perfect with these sheets. On top you find my usual stuff; baby pink pillow, my new perfect mint teddy pillow, my white round ruffle pillow(which you see in so much pictures), and my baby pink plaid (which is the ground from almost all blog pictures). My window sill is much more empty now since I thought the copper made it too classy (which fits more in winter). On my bed lays my tablet & my phone. I was trying to make it look like a magazine/instagram/blog picture ... but I forgot my coffee which I don't drink and my fancy watch which I also don't have haha xD

I'll make a new post soon of all the update parts I described in this post and some extra bits & pieces I might have changed too :D

I hope you've enjoyed this decor haul & review,
see you in my next one!