16 May 2016

Top 5 Favorite Repeat Songs #2

Top 5 Favorite Kpop Repeat Songs BTS 방탄소년단 FIRE 불타오르네 save me bangtan boys deep epic music dance choreo korean pop 2016 oh my girl one step two step poldark
The best of the best!
Hmm, can you guess who's on numbers one? ;) haha! I thought a few days ago Let's share my new Top 5 favorite Kpop Repeat songs, then I figured a few weren't Kpop at all. So I've changed the series into - Kpop, taste the freedom ;)

*Note*
How I rate: 1. is most favorite and 5. is "least" favorite.
Ultimate favorite repeat songs meaning: more than 100 times repeated by me, melody is epic, always sings along, and can turn invisible in my mind when I'm blogging.

The Top 5

If you like my entire top 5; here is the playlist:

Now I need to explain some stuff about the first 2 top songs!
Top 5 Favorite Kpop Repeat Songs BTS 방탄소년단 FIRE 불타오르네 save me bangtan boys deep epic music dance choreo korean pop 2016 oh my girl one step two step poldark
When I saw this new number come out on May 1st I totally (healthy) freaked out! I am so, super, duper, amazing happy that they again deliver such an epic, heavy, amazing song. Their dance moves are also amazing and so perfect! I really love this song to the bone!

Top 5 Favorite Kpop Repeat Songs BTS 방탄소년단 FIRE 불타오르네 save me bangtan boys deep epic music dance choreo korean pop 2016 oh my girl one step two step poldark
Yesterday evening I saw suddenly this video pop up in my youtube list... This is now on number 2 in my list, right ...It didn't had time in 1 day to hit more than 200 repeats by me yet; to overhrow their song FIRE. The melody is to die for, the beat the song; my goodness! But now they've really hit my heart right at the centre when they started doing those 2 moves at 1:29 and 1:37...GOOSEBUMPS! When I was younger I loved to watch dance shows like SYTYCD and sometimes in hiphop choreo's they added those moves and every time goosebumps. So you understand how more epic than epic this is for me! :D

I hope you've enjoyed my music favorites.
Feel free to share your favorite repeat songs in the comments down below.