30 June 2016

Mini Home Decor Haul & Decor Update

Home decor rose peachy pink peach summer 2016 trend hexagon shopping cart rose gold mirror copper haul review
It's real!
In this post I'l share with you 2 new amazing home decor items and some update from my daily life. This rose is from a bouquet I got for free since the one I bought died within a day. These roses are the exact match with the fake roses I showed in my home decor haul from last month. The difference is there are real! Though they only last a week.

Home decor rose peachy pink peach summer 2016 trend hexagon shopping cart rose gold mirror copper haul review
Seasonal Decor update
In my last Decor haul I said I've already changed some things and here it is. A new picture in my glass frame... which will soon change into a sun flower I think :). The shopping cart is part of my mini haul. This thing is so useful! I'll talk more about it in a sec! The apple is one of four in my room. Just cute! And the little peachy pink pot is finally filled with a creeper...Though is looks very sad and dead on the picture, but I revived it and gave it more soil :) It's a very happy plant now!

Home decor rose peachy pink peach summer 2016 trend hexagon shopping cart rose gold mirror copper haul review
Home Decor Haul
For my Dutch readers, I've bought both these items at Blokker and I think they are still available.
When I randomly just walked into this store called Blokker I saw these items and thought; "OMG no! I totally do not need this, but I want it so badly. This must be pricy... Are you serious?!" The mirror was €4.99 and the cart was €3.99! I was expecting way more but for something so perfect and cute. hell yes!

Home decor rose peachy pink peach summer 2016 trend hexagon shopping cart rose gold mirror copper haul review
The Shopping Cart
I originally bought it to storage my receipts but then I thought let's use it for my favorite daily makeup. Recently since my skin is behaving naughty again; dry patches and breakouts. I've storages some deluxe IOPE samples in there :) Oh and you can move the kids seat if you need more space in the main part of the cart :D

Home decor rose peachy pink peach summer 2016 trend hexagon shopping cart rose gold mirror copper haul review
The Hexagon Mirror
I've bought the mirror looking like the left side: pale, with rough wood and pointy. Then I took a piece of sandpaper and made the wood feel super soft, sanded of the edges and corners (which you can see clearly in the mirror & cart together picture), and waxed the whole thing with beeswax. Makes it look so much nicer and soft. Also recently I've gave it a coat of linseed oil to enhance the warmth of the wood :) It's so pretty!

I hope you've enjoyed this little haul & update,
See you in my next post!