03 June 2016

OPI - Show Us Your Tips!

OPI Show Us Your Tips New orleans beauty blogger blog nails nailpolish lavender purple lilac haul review spring summer nail polish
♡ Lavender from the sky 
When the New Orleans collection came out in February I said: "no, I don't need any of these colors!" When newer collection arrived I checked those out as well; none I liked. Since I live in the Netherlands and things don't sell out so fast here; I grabbed this color! It reminds me of lavender that came from the sky.

OPI Show Us Your Tips New orleans beauty blogger blog nails nailpolish lavender purple lilac haul review spring summer nail polish
OPI - NLN62 Show Us Your Tips!
Let’s see how this periwinkle shimmer looks on you.

This nail polish also has these kind of shimmers inside like the Cosmo with a Twist which you see next to it in the picture. So wo weird annoying chunky glitters popping out of the surface! The nail polish has a beautiful pastel bluish lavender color with a Pantone(2016) kind of shimmer in it, when the light shines on your nails you get a little pantone twinkle from the shimmer. This color is perfect for spring & summer since I love pastel in spring and lavender in summer! All OPI nail polishes last for 5 days or longer on my nails without base and topcoat. I love OPI colors! But sadly this time I find the formula a bit too thin. It doesn't cover with two coats, you need three. Also I never like their brushes. They are thin and wiggly and makes them hard to handle. I never like waiting too long for my nail polish layers to dry, so I only have worn this color once. I need to find myself a matching color to go underneath which needs only one coat!


This color is from OPI's New Orleans Collection and it's still available at some places.

I hope you liked this little review,
See you in my next one!