30 June 2016

Ultransmit - ReTime Aroma Diffuser & Oils Haul & Review

Ultransmit ReTime Aroma Diffuser haul Review essential oil home fragrance scent aromatherapy spa ground earth citrus fruity lavender
My new obsession!
This ReTime Aroma Diffuser was on my wishlist for over a year. Every time when I wanted to buy this, I thought; "why not just use a standard oil burner?" I agreed with myself over and over again, but was never satisfied. But why? Then last month suddenly the little bumblebee voices in my head started to talk a little bit louder and said: 
IT'S LOOKS LIKE A BEEHIVE, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!

Ultransmit ReTime Aroma Diffuser haul Review essential oil home fragrance scent aromatherapy spa ground earth citrus fruity lavender
Ultransmit - ReTime Aroma Diffuser
This aroma diffuser has a water capacity of 80ml. The voltage is DC 24V and the power is 12W. The measurements of this diffuser is 130mm x 125.5mm. It has 8 yellow LED lights at the bottom. It also comes with a small measuring cup. 

How to use
Fill your diffuser up with distilled water to 80ml or less. Then add 3 to 5 drops of fragrance or essential oil. Press the button at the front 1 time for vaporizing with lights on. Press a second time for vaporizing with lights off. Press a third time to turn of the aroma diffuser.

Review
This Aroma Diffuser was on my wishlist for so long like I said, I love the shape of it since it really looks like a beehive! It's a simple, but beautiful design. I also love the lights underneath, it's very serene during day & night. The mist is slightly cool, but hardly noticeable compared to my my humidifier(sea of watery cool mist). This is a plus since I have this aroma Diffuser standing next to my bed on my window sill. Before I had this aroma diffuser I thought I would just put oil in my humidifier, then I've read that oil can be killers for humidifiers and you can say bye bye to your warranty. I'm glad I've bought this little aroma diffuser. It's very easy in use and since it only fills up to 80ml, I can switch scents often! Every evening before I go to sleep I always check my social media accounts, watch some Youtube, watch Korean dramas or play a game on my phone/tablet and then I always turn it on. I find it very relaxing and soothing before I go to sleep. And I've just uploaded this Instagram picture how the diffuser looks at night. Also Jofee is very curious to this diffuser, every time a new scent and he loves it! I noticed that the scent coming from this diffuser compared to an oil burner; it's more light weight. That doesn't mean it looses strength. More like from a oil burner can be quite heavy because it's being vaporized with heat and this is kind of mixed in cool water mist. So the scent is in that way more lightweight to breath in if you know what I mean. Personally I think this is amazing since fragrance/essential oil in an oil burner often gives me headaches. I used a lot of oils in my aroma diffuser already and I never got any headaches! So if you are sensitive to heavy scents I really recommend using a aroma diffuser, I love this design but you have lots of designs!

Ultransmit ReTime Aroma Diffuser haul Review essential oil home fragrance scent aromatherapy spa ground earth citrus fruity lavender
My first load of oils!
I've bought a few oils at the Tuinen/Holland & Barrett from their own brand since they were on sale. In total I've paid €25,94 for 6 bottles of essential oil. They all smell really amazing and the Grapefruit & Jasmine are my favorite! The only downside of these oils are; they are quite watery. My diffuser says 3 to 5 drops in 80ml. The brand from the oils says 5 to 6 drops in a regular oil burner. Personally I think 10 drops is enough to smell it in your room. Nice scents, but watery! I think I will empty these fast.

Eden - Patchouli essential oil
When I placed my order at Aram Home and Garden Decorations, I just left a note with my order that it was my first aroma diffuser and how excited I was for it to arrive. The shop owner emailed to confirm that my order would be shipped the next day and that she send an essential oil with it as a gift. I was totally surprised and happy about this! The essential oil she gave me was from the brand Eden and in the scent Patchouli! As you know I love patchouli. I've bought Yankee Candle - Witches' Brew last year which is patchouli! The scent of this oil is so strong and so realistic! In my aroma diffuser I only need 1 or 2 drops! I love it so much!

Ultransmit ReTime Aroma Diffuser haul Review essential oil home fragrance scent aromatherapy spa ground earth citrus fruity lavender aram home and garden decorations
This is a Dutch online store and great items for home fragrance and decor. Also they sell a lot of aroma diffusers for an affordable price. The shipping is safe and very fast. The customer service is very also very fast and kind! This store also has often great deals and discount codes! Today I've ordered a few new oils! I really recommend this store!

I hope you've enjoyed this haul & review,
See you in my next post!