31 July 2016

Skinfood - Cushion Bottle (Citrus Press Bottle) Haul & Review

Skinfood Cushion Bottle fruit citrus press summer fresh fruit beauty blog blogger Haul Review testerkorea
My favorite bottle!
In the past year I've bought myself a few bottles that where different from your usual cheap plastic water bottle. I always need water or something everywhere with me or I die, if may exaggerate :) To say I'm a drink addict sounds weird! So let's say I'm a bottle hoarder and today I'm going to share with you my new super favorite bottle!

Skinfood Cushion Bottle fruit citrus press summer fresh fruit beauty blog blogger Haul Review testerkorea
Skinfood - Cushion Bottle
Sale! $4.48Link to product
This was a promotion item when the cushion bottle foundation from Skinfood came out, my quess!
Let's name the pieces: cap - big part - press - bottom part. So now we can talk easy about this bottle. How this works is; you take your bottom part and press part and twist them on each other with the press point facing up. Take a line, orange, lemon whatever and press like you would normally do. Then twist the press off and turn it upside down. Optional; you can add the rest of the fruit and put it in there since the zest also gives flavor. The next optional: take the cap and big part and twist them on each other and with the big opening facing up. Then toss in nice large ice cubes all the way until full. Carefully let the cap/big part and the pres/bottom part come together and twist shut. now twist open the cap and pour in your fresh water. As you can see in the picture I don't have large ice cubes. I didn't realize the summer optional part at first, so I got mini ice cubes haha. I really love the take of lime, so refreshing. Last time I had lime & strawberry bits in my water, so yummy!

Skinfood Cushion Bottle fruit citrus press summer fresh fruit beauty blog blogger Haul Review testerkorea
How to clean your bottle
Just twist off everything from each other and wash with warm water. I never use soap since that leaves a taste. if it's "really" dirty then I use super hot water. But mostly cold water does the trick. Also what you need to know is that in the cap and press are silicone rings so the bottle won't leak. If you don't take these out and what these too your bottle will get mold of whatever. I've seen this with people who've had bottles with similar caps. When your bottle if clean and you will not use it right away. Dry it with a towel and put them to dry further like the picture above and also put out the silicone rings to dry. This way you keep your bottle perfect!

Skinfood Cushion Bottle fruit citrus press summer fresh fruit beauty blog blogger Haul Review testerkorea
They always give samples with your purchase and they give them in these plastic pouches with a cute "thank you" sticker. I always love to try out new products! So far I've already placed more than 10 orders at TesterKorea. I really love this online store! Why? 
1. They have super affordable prices with shipping included.
2. They update their website daily with new and popular Korean products. 
3. You can request them to add product to their store.
4. You can become VIP member (25% discount) when shopping like me xD
5. They mark they parcel as gift with always a value of 20 to avoid customs.
6. Delivery time is almost always no more than 12 days(weekends incl).
7. They wrap everything safely with bubble wrap.

I hope you've enjoyed this little haul & review,
see you in my next one!