09 August 2016

MaskGenie - March Pouch Review

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Totally on schedule
Lately I have been very busy with using all my Memebox mask up before they expired. I had a basket full of masks ready to "die". That was the reason I didn't had much time for new much (with all expirations dates way in the future). The basket it empty, so here I am again! Let's review this pouch!

*I receive this MaskGenie Pouch as compensation for helping Eugenie from MaskGenie by creating pictures for the MaskGenie website*

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie Monthly Pouch 8-10 Masks
$23.99 / Shipping costs incl / 8-0 masks
The MaskGenie Monthly Pouch comes with 8 to10 different types of masks from Asia, which care for your skin from head to toe. The prices are shipping included. All Monthly Pouches will be shipped out on the 10th of each month. If you like to receive your pouch on time, then order before the last Sunday of each previous month. The delivery time is around  7 to 10 business days.

*Note*
Almost all text on these masks are in Japanese, Mandarin or Korean which I can't read. So I'll do my best. Also this will be a full & first impression review, since not all masks have been used yet.

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Dr. Xaivita - Goat Milk 3-Step Mask Set
Goat milk secretion filtrate help to noirish and elasticity on the skin, which is tired from the external environment, to relieve skin trouble and due to the soft adhesiveness of the sheet, it makes soft and fresh skin. Well I think it's quite funny how there is coat milk in this mask and they put a sheep on the packaging :D It comes with a ampoule as first step, the mask as second step and an cream for the third step. I haven't tried this mask yet, but I love to very soon. Because I hear coat milk is great for dry skin.

 Rainbow - Vita-Brightening Intensive Care 3-Step Mask Set
Applying nourishing essence on face care mask improves facial skin tone and tired looking skin more elastic and healthy. I've tried this mask and I have mixed emotions. I really hated the foam peeling from step 1, it burned and really dried out my skin. The mask was nice, quite basic but not bad at all. The cream was really nice! very soft and moisturizing for me skin. 

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Tsaio - Deep Whitening Mask
This mask has apple extract, peppermint extract and a bunch of flower extracts in them. I love the packaging since I'm longing for autumn :D Knowing that there is apple in there and the lady sleeps in leaves, I'm going to keep this closed until autumn has arrived :)

My Beauty Diary - Strawberry Yoghurt Mask
It has Strawberry and Yoghurt extracts of course but also Orange and Lemon. I have heard other people speak positive about this brand, but never tried it out myself. It smells so amazingly delicious, like real strawberry yogurt! My skin felt soft, moist and bright after using this mask.

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Sewame PXE -Spotless and Trace-Free Anti-Acne Tea Tree Mask
Anti-acne trace-free repairing essence mask helps with the removal of acne and will whiten and moisturize your skin. It has no ingredients listed on the back, so I have no idea what would make this mask "tick" other than tea tree. I haven't tried this mask yet, we'll see what happens :)

Holika Holika - Juicy Mask Sheet Mango
Mask sheet containing mango juice for radiant skin that is full of vitality. There is also apple, peach and watermelon extracts in there. I've tried this mask, The scent was really nice and fruity. But I hoped for a more wow effect, but there wasn't any. It's quite basic, just moisturizing, that's it.

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
About Me - Bird's Nest Essential Mask
There isn't any text to go on. So I'll tell you what I said before when I received a Bird's Nest mask: "When I think of bird's Nest I think about twigs, moss and bird poop." So I still wonder how Bird's nest can be great for your skin. Maybe I need to study on this haha, but I think the mask would be moisturizing and fine :)

Beauty Idea Diary - Pearl Caviar Anti-Ageing Activating Mask
This mask makes my think of winter. Not only the warm color but there is more... Pearl caviar makes it luxurious so perfect for December :P Also it has collagen in it so that mostly makes it more rich and I love rich masks in winter.

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Milatte - Egg Peel-Off Mascream
This little mask looks super cute and perfect for the month march which we long passed. Sadly when I unwrapped my pouch back then this mask was damaged. So I had to toss it out. :(

MaskGenie March Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie
Unmask the skin you've always wanted!
Personally I think it's the best mask subscription you can get out there; How often you get things you already have with multipurpose subscription pouches/boxes and you think; pff waste of money (I often thought that with Memebox, Glossybox and heard other people also think that with their subscription "things")
With this MaskGenie pouch you get masks you don't normally see in the average Korean stores, sometimes here and there a familiar mask, but more often masks you never heard of. That doesn't mean they are not good, just not that famous but they can rock your world! I love it!

Don't forget to check out the limited editions ;) This is the WebsiteInstagramFacebook, and TwitterYou can view all unpouches of the MaskGenie Pouches on Geniesfavproducts YouTube Channel.

I hope you've enjoyed this unpouching review!