21 September 2016

MaskGenie - June Pouch Review

MaskGenie june Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Misplaced months
Today I'm going to review this June Pouch, which not means I'm going to skip the pouch from April & May. I simply misplaced these pouches, I hope to find back soon. So are you ready for this quick review?!

*I receive this MaskGenie Pouch as compensation for helping Eugenie from MaskGenie by creating pictures for the MaskGenie website*

MaskGenie june Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie Monthly Pouch 8-10 Masks
$23.99 / Shipping costs incl / 8-0 masks
The MaskGenie Monthly Pouch comes with 8 to10 different types of masks from Asia, which care for your skin from head to toe. The prices are shipping included. All Monthly Pouches will be shipped out on the 10th of each month. If you like to receive your pouch on time, then order before the last Sunday of each previous month. The delivery time is around  7 to 10 business days.

*Note*
Almost all text on these masks are in Japanese, Mandarin or Korean which I can't read. So I'll do my best. Also this will be a first impression review, since all masks have been used yet.

MaskGenie june Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Wellderma - Amniotic Fluid Culture Mask
This mask promises to calm and cure skin troubles. Bring back balanse between oil and water on your skin and keeps your skin moisturized. I'm really curious if this mask helps to heal my skin faster when I have breakouts. I'm really into keeping my skin as clean and pimple free as possible, so mask like these are very welcome!

MediHeal - R:NA Whitening Mask
Not much info on this mask. Yes, it whitens and it has a lot of ingredients. If I would get those purple kind of scars right after breakouts this could be useful or when my skin is uneven. I wish there was more text on this mask that could "wow" me :)

MaskGenie june Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Shara Shara - Dear Mademoiselle Hair Cap
A two step treatment that delivers rich nourishment to the hair and helps the healthy scalp care. I've got this mask before in a Memebox. I gave that mask away with a lot of other because I had way to many mask back then. This time I can try it myself! 

Kao Hot Eye Mask in Chamomile
This mask is really one of my most favorite mask out there! You have it in different scents. This one is chamomile and very relaxing. It heats up to 40°C. and feels very relaxing! I love to use these in fall & winter and when I have headaches. 

MaskGenie june Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
Kuan Yuan Lian Luffa Cleansing Mask
Well this mask promises to cleanse my skin. The rest of this text is written in Mandarin and which I can't read. The directions are cute and easy to follow. We'll see :)

My Scheming Special Butterfly Eye Mask 
This mask perfectly fits any face. It helps to replenish moisture. This mask gives dry and dehydrated skin of the eye area glowing softness, comfort and radiance. Maybe I awaken my super hero powers when wearing this mask haha. I've never tried a mask in this shape before, so really curious!

MaskGenie june Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
TonyMoly - Propolis Mask Sheet
This soothing mask provides emergent soothing care to sensitive, shiny skin with its ingredient of propolis extract. Well you can never go wrong with bee products with me! I love honey/propolis/beeswax/royal jelly in cosmetics! If I remember correctly I haven't tried this mask before. It was on my wishlist to try out, so super happy with this mask!

Sexylook - Disney Princess Brightening Black Mask
Again a mask with only Mandarin text xD I believe this mask promises to give you a skin as white and bright as Snow White and with some apply extract ;). We'll see.

MaskGenie june Pouch review haul mask pack sheet masksgeniesfavproducts beauty blogger asian subscription
MaskGenie
Unmask the skin you've always wanted!
Personally I think it's the best mask subscription you can get out there; How often you get things you already have with multipurpose subscription pouches/boxes and you think; pff waste of money (I often thought that with Memebox, Glossybox and heard other people also think that with their subscription "things")
With this MaskGenie pouch you get masks you don't normally see in the average Korean stores, sometimes here and there a familiar mask, but more often masks you never heard of. That doesn't mean they are not good, just not that famous but they can rock your world! I love it!

Don't forget to check out the limited editions ;) This is the WebsiteInstagramFacebook, and TwitterYou can view all unpouches of the MaskGenie Pouches on Geniesfavproducts YouTube Channel.

I hope you've enjoyed this unpouching review!