05 October 2016

Candysan Delicious Japanese Candy Haul & Review #8

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Long time no candy!
These lovely sweets I've bought in May and shortly after I tried everything, I saw most of the chocolates I've bought where gone from the shop; almost all chocolate snacks. I've e-mailed and they explained they don't sell chocolate snacks in summer time (very logic!). So I left some candy wrapped to snack while reviewing now, because the chocolate snacks are back in stock! Long live fall! :D

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Nesté - Kit Kat mini - Raspberry
$3.52 / x1 / Link to product
New Kit Kat mini "Otona no Amasa" raspberry flavour. 12 packs.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Review
I really liked these but some part of me really disliked these as wel. The kid in me was super duper happy with a delicious taste of "fake-ish" raspberry chocolate- crispy goodness. But the adult reasonable me thought oh no my teeth! This is so unbelievable sweet it actually hurts in my throat a bit. When you take a bite you kind of feel the sugar in the chocolate. When I crave for sweetness I might repurchase, but with a sane mind; I rather not xD

Nabisco -  Oreo - Strawberry
$3.06 / x1 / Link to product
Strawberry flavor Oreo chocolate bars. Family pack of 12 pieces.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Review
This delicious chunky mini chocolate bar is really a favorite. You have these little dark parts inside which I think are oreo cookie or something. Then you also have sweet bits of strawberry parts in there. The perfect sweet treat for me: crunchy, chocolate and strawberry!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Kabaya - Rilakkuma Bretzels
$0.82 / x1 / Link to product
Rilakkuma Bretzels, sweet honey and butter flavor. Rilakkuma is the most relaxed and chill bear around, so enjoy your downtime with these tasty biscuit sticks. Pick up some today, and don't worry, be happy. :) 
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Review
A forever favorite. I really like these sticks. they are just the basic plain Pocky sticks with a softer taste to it. but the stick is harder to bite. Perfect for any time of the day.

Glico - Pocky - Strawberry
$1.22 / 3x / Link to product
New strawberry Pocky. No coloring or flavoring added.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Review
A new super duper favorite. When I saw these I directly knew these were meant for me. I really liked the original version, but sometimes it was too sweet for me. These are so soft and nice, like organic strawberry fat free yogurt or something (original is like high sugar plain yogurt). I love these!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Glico - Pocky Midi - Lemon
$2.14 / 1x / Link to product
Pocky Midi Lemon Chocolate. Medium size and two layers of chocolate: mild chocolate and whip chocolate. Limited Edition.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Review
First time I tried the fat Pocky :) I really like it! It feels more bad to bite in since there's more chocolate around it, but so good! The taste is super soft and mild sweet. Not a harsh lemon taste at all. Like organic lemon fat free yogurt ;) It's really good!

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Glico - Pretz Tomato
$1.33 / x1 / Link to product
Red tomato and green vegetables flavored biscuit sticks.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Review
These taste so good! I never thought I would love them so much! So This is the third time I've bought these. They remind me of my mother's tomato soup dipping salty breadsticks in there :) A forever favorite, perfect for fall.

Glico - Pretz Salada
$1.33 / x1 / Link to product
Salad and salt flavor biscuit sticks.
Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Review
I absolutely love these! The salad taste is so good and soft, very addictive! I must say these are really salty, so salty your lips feels weird after xD But the taste is so super duper worth it! I put these with almost every order I place :D

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Asahi - Mintia - Peach & Lemon Sherbet
$1.12 / 1x / Link to product
50 sugarless mint mini-tablets in peach & lemon sherbet flavor
Review
These taste like a summer sweet drink with bubbles. I like these more than the drink since I hate bubbles in my drink ;). I don't know where the lemon taste comes from but I think it's peach & orange. It's really fruity, soft and sweet.

Asahi - Mintia - Mix Berries
$1.12 / 1x / Link to product
50 sugarless mint mini-tablets in mix berries flavor
Review
These taste like a forest fruit mixture, very concentrated and pure. Sweet, tangy and sour. I'm a bit 50/50 about this flavor.

Asahi - Mintia - Lemon Lime Mint
$1.12 / 1x / Link to product
50 sugarless mint mini-tablets in lemon lime mint flavor
Review
These come closest to the mint flavor of all three I got, of course since the title also has mint in it ;) But it's a softer mint because of the lemon and lime. I really like this kind of mint. This is also the only one that gives you a fresh breath.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Free gift
This is a little Kit Kat, which taste okay, also pretty sweet.
I think it's always nice when a shop give gifts and samples with an order.

Candysan Japanese Candy Haul Review kit kat mintia pocky oreo pretz rilakkuma raspberry strawberry lemon taste test try japan
Check out this amazing Japanese candy shop!
Click the picture above.
They ship save, your order arrives within 3 weeks, and you always get a little gift!
To get discount...Use this code: 28443412 to enter in the registration form at the bottom in "Sponsorship program" and you will receive a 5% voucher after registration!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my tasty review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)