13 October 2016

Top 5 Favorite Repeat Songs #3

Top 5 Favorite Kpop Repeat Songs BTS 방탄소년단 피 땀 눈물 Blood Sweat & Tears bangtan boys music korean pop 2016 monsta x stuck vixx fantasy blackpink whistle
Best surprise evah!
It's been a while ago since I've shared my current favorite repeat songs. A few days ago I was so surprised when BTS came out with a new song. So I repeated the cr*p out of that song to make it in this list haha :P No kidding, but it did hit my number one "seat" in the list :D

*Note*
How I rate: 1. is most favorite and 5. is "least" favorite.
Favorite repeat songs meaning: more than 100 times repeated by me, melody is epic, I always sing along, and it can turn "invisible" in my mind when I'm blogging.

The Top 5

If you like my entire top 5; here is the playlist:

Top 5 Favorite Kpop Repeat Songs BTS 방탄소년단 피 땀 눈물 Blood Sweat & Tears bangtan boys music korean pop 2016 monsta x stuck vixx fantasy blackpink whistle
BTS - Blood, Sweat & Tears'
This song and music video is so beautiful in all ways. It's 100% art, 100% lust and 100% dept. They've really took a "entire ladder" step up in their game! I love it!

I hope you've enjoyed my music favorites.
Feel free to share your favorite repeat songs in the comments down below.