11 November 2016

Hera - Hexagon Cosmetic Pouch Haul + Life Lesson!

Hera Hexagon Cosmetic Pouch 헤라 육각형 화장품 파우치 honeycomb honey beauty blog blogger korean kbeauty bag
Best pouch in my life!
When I stumbled upon this pouch by accident I knew it was meant to be. Look at all the hexagons! Aaaah!! :D This post is not to review this pouch so you can shop it, but to share my love for it and give you a huge life lesson with it ♡

Hera Hexagon Cosmetic Pouch 헤라 육각형 화장품 파우치 honeycomb honey beauty blog blogger korean kbeauty bag
The pouch
This pouch is from Hera, the only actual thing I own from this brand. Never been really interested to try out products of this brand so far. I have no reason why that is. This pouch is all covered in hexagons and is made of a soft pleather. When you see it like this it's black, but when the light shines on it, it can turn purple or blue. I love it!

Hera Hexagon Cosmetic Pouch 헤라 육각형 화장품 파우치 honeycomb honey beauty blog blogger korean kbeauty bag
The inside
The inside of the pouch is a beautiful purple and the fabric has a little shine in it. As you can see there fits a lot of stuff in there, yay! Not that I would carry this all with me, lol. This was just to show you what could fit in here. I mostly carry concealers, mascara's, lip products and powder along with me. I love this pouch with all my heart, so stylish and calm.

My life lesson for you
When you come across a pouch online and you like it, maybe love it and you still have doubts, and when you can't see the amount there is left of it...
JUST BUY IT!
So many times I see stuff like this, a pouch, mirror, etc online that I like but hesitate to buy it, the next few hours or day I decide I do want it; it's sold out already!
So just buy it! You'll thank me later!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my haul & lesson helpful,
see you in my next post ;)