01 March 2017

Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte items Haul & Review

Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte items Haul and Review products beauty blog blogger fall favorite cozy favorites
Queen of BBW candles
Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte is my most overall most favorite scent Bath and Body Works has in its collection. In my previous BBW haul I've shared with you some items of this scent. Then I got nuts and bought some more! :D

I know...
I'm late with these hauls because of "I can remember why". I'm gonna step up my game and more blog for real. So expect some candle haul & reviews in a row... spam ;)
I decided not to skip candles until next year ...excuses! 
Time to work hard, Fighting!

This one and 4 to go until my huge Spring 2017 BBW haul!

Before we continue...
The prices I list are the official Bath & Body Works full prices from the US website. The prices I pay at Cozy Favorites are a tiny bit more which is super reasonable, since I don't have to fly over to the US to buy it.
As for the candles; my Bath & Body Works candles kind of always burn and act the same way. I never have problem with them, they burn well, they throw good... nothing to complain. If I have something to say out of the ordinary about a candle I will tell you in the review part of that particular candle.
Under each review I will note my personal opinion of which season the item is attached to.

Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte items Haul and Review pocket bac beauty blog blogger fall cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$1.75 / PocketBac anti-bacterial Hand Gel / 29ml
Indulge in creamy pumpkin, toasted marshmallow & warm praline

Review
First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent, I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like. 
Scent difference: the pocketbac slightly more sweeter, like they added a teaspoon of sugar to it. I really love it, and there for I've bought 5 more :D You can never have enough pocketbacs!
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte items Haul and Review fragrance mist beauty blog blogger fall cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$6.00 / Travel Size Fine Fragrance Mist /88ml
Cozy up with a blend of pumpkin latte, toasted marshmallow & creamy sandalwood
Top Notes: Sugared Pumpkin, Caramel
Mid Notes: Vanilla Orchid, Cardamom, Apple
Dry Notes: White Musk, Spun Sugar

Review
First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent, I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like. 
Scent difference: It smells a bit more alcoholic in the beginning and overall the scent is light weight. As for the "Notes" list I can't really tell the difference between all. It's a very well mixed scent. I use this on my scarfs and decor cushions, because this mist last very good on fabric. 
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte items Haul and Review foaming hand soap beauty blog blogger fall cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$6.50 / Foaming Hand Soap / 259ml
Indulge in creamy pumpkin, toasted marshmallow & warm praline.

Review
First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent, I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like. 
Scent difference: This scent smells more warm and stronger. It keeps you hands perfumed after washing which I really like! It's now the hand soap on my beauty sink, love it!
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte items Haul and Review 3 wick candle beauty blog blogger fall cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
Pumpkin Latte, Toasted Marshmallow, Creamy Sandalwood, White Ginger, Praline Musk

Review
First you smell the warm marshmallows, then the warm delicious praline scent, I don't really smell pumpkin in this, but I think Bath & Body works "pumpkin" is their ingredient that makes the entire scent, cozy, cuddly and fall like. 
Scent difference: Well this scent is different since in here they added Sandalwood and Ginger. All MPL body care & soap products smell the same with only small variations. This Candle is closely the same but different. Take out two table spoons of sugar off the original scent and add a tablespoon creamy Sandalwood. The candle is less sweet and a little bit more creamy. It is also fresher and more lightweight than the original scent, which is I think the White ginger they've added. I really like this alteration because I think the original scent would be way too overpowering in a 3-wick candle. If you love the MPL body care & soap products you will 100% love this! This candle is so heavenly delicious!
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte items Haul and Review products beauty blog blogger fall favorite  cozy favorites
Gifts
Cozy Favorites always gives little sample gifts with your orders, a nice way to try out more from the store! I'm really grateful for these, thank you!

Cozy Favorites bath and body works BBW Classic Candle Goose Creek Sandy Bay Soap & Glory haul review te koop nederland
Click the picture or name above to visit the online store!
An online Dutch store were we Dutch can shop our Bath & Body Works candles.
JA ZEKER, je kan nu echt Bath & Body Works kaarsen in Nederland kopen. Deze Winkel vult elk seizoen haar voorraad aan met bijna alle geuren die er zijn en met meestal een voorraad van 5 per item. Maar de geurkaarsen is niet alleen alles, deze super winkel verkoop ook alle Bath & Body Works Body Care producten, alle hand soaps & pocketbacs, veel van de gifts en candle holders. Deze winkel is bijna 100% een Bath & Body Works winkel... Maar dat is nog steeds niet alles, want deze winkel verkoopt ook super veel Goose Greek Kaarsen en wax melts, veel van Classic Candle kaarsen wax melts, Nu  ook kaarsen van Sandy Bay, veel Soap & Glory producten en boven de 200 diversen andere items! Serieus het is inderdaad de gezelligste webshop van Nederland!

Bestel je op een werkdag, dan wordt deze meestal dezelfde dag nog verzonden en ontvang je hem de volgende werkdag; zelden een dag later. Je pakket word in een stevige kartonnen doos verstuurd. Wat ik weet van de BBW kaarsen; deze zitten verpakt in hun officiële BBW kartonnen verpakking die heel stevig is. Ik heb nu al zo vaak kaarsen gekocht daar en nog nooit heb ik een gebroken kaars ontvangen (of bekrast). Crème tubes en pocketbac flesjes worden met plakbandjes gesealed zodat ze niet lekker en goed ingepakt! Verder wordt lege ruimte in de doos op gevuld met dik stevige proppen papier.
Dit is serieus mijn meest favoriete winkel in Nederland! 

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)