05 March 2017

Bath & Body Works Stock Up and More Haul & Review

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fall christmas winter candle body cream beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Stocking up favorites!
In my last 2 Bath & Body Works post you saw how fan I am about the two big candles. It suddenly hit me; *what if these scent never come back...I need more of these, NOW!* and so I did and stocked up! Also got some extra things to get free shipping and because the scent sounded tasty. 

I know...
I'm late with these hauls because of "I can remember why". I'm gonna step up my game and more blog for real. So expect some candle haul & reviews in a row... spam ;)
I decided not to skip candles until next year ...excuses! 
Time to work hard, Fighting!

This one and 2 to go until my huge Spring 2017 BBW haul!

Before we continue...
The prices I list are the official Bath & Body Works full prices from the US website. The prices I pay at Cozy Favorites are a tiny bit more which is super reasonable, since I don't have to fly over to the US to buy it.
As for the candles; my Bath & Body Works candles kind of always burn and act the same way. I never have problem with them, they burn well, they throw good... nothing to complain. If I have something to say out of the ordinary about a candle I will tell you in the review part of that particular candle.
Under each review I will note my personal opinion of which season the item is attached to.

Bath & Body Works Stock Up  Haul and Review hot cocoa & cream 3 wick candle winter christmas candle beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Hot Cocoa& Cream
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
Decadent Milk Chocolate, Fresh Steamed Milk, Mini Marshmallows

Review
I've already reviewed this candle in a previous BBW haul. Click here to read the full review on this candle.
I've decided to get another one since this scent is so special! I've never ever came across a candle that smells so realistic to food/drinks before! If you can get your hands on this candle in a sale or whatever, don't hesitate ;) Let's hope they bring it back next year!
(Fall, Winter and early Spring attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up  Haul and Review Marshmallow pumpkin latte fall autumn candle beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
Pumpkin Latte, Toasted Marshmallow, Creamy Sandalwood, White Ginger, Praline Musk

Review
I've already reviewed this candle in a previous BBW haul. Click here to read the full review on this candle.
I've almost all products in this scent collection because I love it so, so, so much! This candle is so soft and cozy-sweet! I love to burn this in my bedroom! Since it was also a test candle I couldn't risk it never to smell it again after just one candle! Needed a spare!
(No seasons attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up  Haul and Review vanilla pumpkin marshmallow fall autumn mini candle beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow
$4.50 / Mini Candle / 36g / 10-15 Hours
Creamy Vanilla, Pumpkin Spice, Homemade Marshmallows, Drizzled Caramel

Review
Well now, I can;t remember reading the scent description lol, just bought it because of the label and the title haha:) Homemade marshmallows, is that possible?! (let me google that for a sec! ...OMG that is so cool!). However I don't really detect a fluffy marshmallow scent in there, maybe underneath the vanilla somewhere. Because I do smell a really creamy soft vanilla mixed with sweet caramel. Not sure I smell pumpkin spice... more like "fall" spice. You smell it's a fall candle but I can't name the exact type of spice. It's a nice, fresh and smooth candle.
(Fall and Winter attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up  Haul and Review gingerbread latte ultra shea body cream christmas winter beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Bath & Body Works - Gingerbread Latte
$13.00 / Ultra Shea Body Cream / 226g
Santa's Gingerbread, Frosted Pear, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Latte, Whipped Cream

Review
I've heard people say they think this is a repackage of Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte. Trust me it's not. The big difference between the two is the Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte is more something you what to put all over yourself and walk in this scent all day as the Gingerbread Latte smells so much more like something you can eat. They both have a same scent in there that makes them smells "similar". I think it's cream latte part in there and the sugar note. In the MPL body cream the sugar sweetness is much more toned down but is still there. In the Gingerbread Latte you get a lot of sugar which is definitely a brown sugar. I cannot detect any pear, thank god! I don't really like pear scents. So in this body cream you first get the vanilla latte with is combined with the whipped cream which makes it a smooth, creamy vanilla latte with 2 table spoons of brown sugar, no pear and a hint of a winter bakery note. I really like it! Would I say I like it as much as Marshmallow Pumpkin Latte? No, since this scent is really winter themed as for the MPL is more universal to seasons, so for me it's a perfect winter scent!
(Winter attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fall christmas winter candle body cream beauty blog blogger cozy favorites
Gifts
Cozy Favorites always gives little sample gifts with your orders, a nice way to try out more from the store! I'm really grateful for these, thank you!

Cozy Favorites bath and body works BBW Classic Candle Goose Creek Sandy Bay Soap & Glory haul review te koop nederland
Click the picture or name above to visit the online store!
An online Dutch store were we Dutch can shop our Bath & Body Works candles.
JA ZEKER, je kan nu echt Bath & Body Works kaarsen in Nederland kopen. Deze Winkel vult elk seizoen haar voorraad aan met bijna alle geuren die er zijn en met meestal een voorraad van 5 per item. Maar de geurkaarsen is niet alleen alles, deze super winkel verkoop ook alle Bath & Body Works Body Care producten, alle hand soaps & pocketbacs, veel van de gifts en candle holders. Deze winkel is bijna 100% een Bath & Body Works winkel... Maar dat is nog steeds niet alles, want deze winkel verkoopt ook super veel Goose Greek Kaarsen en wax melts, veel van Classic Candle kaarsen wax melts, Nu  ook kaarsen van Sandy Bay, veel Soap & Glory producten en boven de 200 diversen andere items! Serieus het is inderdaad de gezelligste webshop van Nederland!

Bestel je op een werkdag, dan wordt deze meestal dezelfde dag nog verzonden en ontvang je hem de volgende werkdag; zelden een dag later. Je pakket word in een stevige kartonnen doos verstuurd. Wat ik weet van de BBW kaarsen; deze zitten verpakt in hun officiële BBW kartonnen verpakking die heel stevig is. Ik heb nu al zo vaak kaarsen gekocht daar en nog nooit heb ik een gebroken kaars ontvangen (of bekrast). Crème tubes en pocketbac flesjes worden met plakbandjes gesealed zodat ze niet lekker en goed ingepakt! Verder wordt lege ruimte in de doos op gevuld met dik stevige proppen papier.
Dit is serieus mijn meest favoriete winkel in Nederland! 

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)