11 March 2017

Bath & Body Works Winter to Spring Haul & Review

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring candle soap pocketbac beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
A fresh new start
A few days before the new year I had purchases these items to make a fresh start in January. I really like fresh and clean scents in the beginning of the year with hints of floral & fruit scents to get me ready for Spring. These are really perfect!

I know...
I'm late with these hauls because of "I can remember why". I'm gonna step up my game and more blog for real. So expect some candle haul & reviews in a row... spam ;)
I decided not to skip candles until next year ...excuses! 
Time to work hard, Fighting!

This one and 1 to go until my huge Spring 2017 BBW haul!

Before we continue...
The prices I list are the official Bath & Body Works full prices from the US website. The prices I pay at Cozy Favorites are a tiny bit more which is super reasonable, since I don't have to fly over to the US to buy it.
As for the candles; my Bath & Body Works candles kind of always burn and act the same way. I never have problem with them, they burn well, they throw good... nothing to complain. If I have something to say out of the ordinary about a candle I will tell you in the review part of that particular candle.
Under each review I will note my personal opinion of which season the item is attached to.

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring foaming hand soap beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
Bath & Body Works - Winter
$6.50 / Foaming Hand Soap / 259ml
Fresh Pine, Snowy Citrus & White Woods

Review
Because I loved the mini Winter Candle so much and really wanted a fresh and icy hand soap to switch with the Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin I had standing in the Kitchen. The next part is from my mini candle review: "First you get this actual fresh crisp scent you smell. Like when it has been snowing for a long while and everything is covered with a layer of snow... then you step outside and sniff the air. THAT moment, that's your first scent, the crisp of fresh snow on nature. Then you get a soft smooth citrus note from the clementine blended with a tiny bit of clove to tingle your nose." So it's basically the same scent but just a little more sweet on the citrus scent. Which is good in my opinion, I want my hands to smell fresh and icy, not like a pine forest haha. Really love this scent!
(Winter & early Spring attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring 3 wick candle beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
Bath & Body Works - Winter
$22.50 / 3-wick Candle / 411g / 25-45 Hours
White Woods, Pine Needles, Sparkling Clementine, Spiced Clove

Review
Well, same deal as with the hand soap ...The next part is from my mini candle review: "First you get this actual fresh crisp scent you smell. Like when it has been snowing for a long while and everything is covered with a layer of snow... then you step outside and sniff the air. THAT moment, that's your first scent, the crisp of fresh snow on nature. Then you get a soft smooth citrus note from the clementine blended with a tiny bit of clove to tingle your nose." I just loved the mini candle so much, I couldn't imagine a world without me having the 3 wick candle, because it's so freakin' good! Also the lit and label on this candle is so, so beautiful!
(Winter & early Spring attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring endless weekend medium candle beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
 Bath & Body Works - Endless Weekend
$14.50 / Medium Candle / 198g / 30-40 Hours
A blend of fresh summer mandarin, sun-kissed magnolia and blue coconut water that evokes days of sunshine and happiness you wish would never end

Review
I had been thinking on buying this candle every time I saw it in the store, it was from last years Spring collection I believe. This candle and 2 others weirdly didn't seemed to be selling that good since it was still there in December, but hey, lucky me! I bought this candle at first only for the color of the glass. It's the perfect mint color I love so much! Of course after reading Mandarin in the description I was convinced, I needed this candle! This scent is so amazing! This is a soft, lightweight, sweet & fresh scent. First you smell the soft magnolia on a summer evening. Then a fresh and sweet hint of mandarin with a super lightweight blanket of coconut water. So, so, so good!
(Spring & Summer attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring peach belline pocketbac hand gel beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
Bath & Body Works - Pumpkin Cupcake 
$1.75 / PocketBac anti-bacterial Hand Gel / 29ml
Sweet treat of baked pumpkin, whipped vanilla & frosting

Review
Since I absolutely love my Peach Bellini Candle and Soap, and also because my Georgia Peach pocketbac is empty now ...I REALLY needed a new Peach hand gel! This one is perfect! So fresh, sweet and peachy! The scent is the same as the Candle, which you can read that review here. I absolutelly love this scent, I can't live without a peach hand gel in Spring & Summer
(Spring & Summer attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring Coconut pumpkin latte pocketbac gel beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
Bath & Body Works - Coconut Pumpkin Latte
$1.75 / PocketBac anti-bacterial Hand Gel / 29ml
Indulge in the scent of coconut flakes, caramel buttercream & brown sugar

Review
Lately I really have been loving the Latte scents from Bath & Body Works, so I also wanted to try out this scent. I would think with the latte and coconut this scent would be soft, light and creamy, but it's in fact creamy, sugary sweet and lots of caramel. This is quite a fall scent, still amazing though. I really like this but I will put this away until fall knocks on our door again :)
(Fall attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring candle sugared peoony petals  melt beauty blog blogger  Cozy FavoritesBath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring candle fresh bambboo wax melt beauty blog blogger Cozy FavoritesBath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring candle sweater weather wax melt beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
Bath & Body Works - Peony Petals
$0.97 / Wax Melt / 10g / 4-6 Hours
Treat yourself to the sweet scent of sugared peony petals atop swirls of rich vanilla buttercream

Review
I've bought this little wax melt before, but haven't blogged about it. I really like this scent. It's perfect for Spring and Summer. It's a very soft and sweet floral scent with hints of vanilla. It's very nice!
(Spring & Summer attached)

Bath & Body Works - Fresh Bamboo
$0.97 / Wax Melt / 10g / 4-6 Hours
An invigorating fusion of sweet bamboo, lush jasmine and wild grasses grounded with warm oak

Review
So good and fresh! I don;t know what bamboo smells like actually so what I smell is dominant jasmine and light whiff of a fresh grass scent. It's really so good! perfect for Spring ans Summer, I could really enjoy a 3 wick candle of this scent!
(Spring & Summer attached)

Bath & Body Works - Sweater Weather 
$0.97 / Wax Melt / 10g / 4-6 Hours
Fresh Sage, Juniper Berry, Aromatic Eucalyptus, Fresh Wood

Review
Everyone on the internet has been so in love with this scent, I just was to afraid of the eucalyptus note in there. But great way to try it is with this wax melt! It smells a little like a man with without the cologne scent you get in those mahogany candles. I and really seperate the scents into one. To me it kind of smells like standard "Axe" deodorant inside a wintery forest. The scent is nice, but not my kind of thing. It's more for a home with a man living in :) 
(Wintery Man attached)

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring candle Lemon mint tea wax melt beauty blog blogger Cozy Favorites
Bath & Body Works - Lemon Mint Leaf 
$0.97 / Wax Melt / 10g / 4-6 Hours
Sparkling Lemon Zest, Spearmint Leaves, Verbena Springs

Review
This scent is freaking amazing! I've received the wax melt as a gift onetime with a order from Cozy Favorites and I immediately fell in love with it. So I decided I wanted more of these and I emptied her stock of these melts by that time (new ones are already restocked!) It's smells exactly like the description. First you get a combination of a zesty lemon scent with the amazing Verbena scent. and the after effect you smell are a fresh spearmint tingle. It's so freakin' good!, it's addictive to smell!
(Spring & Summer attached) 

Bath & Body Works Stock Up Haul and Review fresh start winter spring candle soap pocketbac beauty blog blogger 2 Cozy Favorites
Gifts
Cozy Favorites always gives little sample gifts with your orders, a nice way to try out more from the store! I'm really grateful for these, thank you!

Cozy Favorites bath and body works BBW Classic Candle Goose Creek Sandy Bay Soap & Glory haul review te koop nederland
Click the picture or name above to visit the online store!
An online Dutch store were we Dutch can shop our Bath & Body Works candles.
JA ZEKER, je kan nu echt Bath & Body Works kaarsen in Nederland kopen. Deze Winkel vult elk seizoen haar voorraad aan met bijna alle geuren die er zijn en met meestal een voorraad van 5 per item. Maar de geurkaarsen is niet alleen alles, deze super winkel verkoop ook alle Bath & Body Works Body Care producten, alle hand soaps & pocketbacs, veel van de gifts en candle holders. Deze winkel is bijna 100% een Bath & Body Works winkel... Maar dat is nog steeds niet alles, want deze winkel verkoopt ook super veel Goose Greek Kaarsen en wax melts, veel van Classic Candle kaarsen wax melts, Nu  ook kaarsen van Sandy Bay, veel Soap & Glory producten en boven de 200 diversen andere items! Serieus het is inderdaad de gezelligste webshop van Nederland!

Bestel je op een werkdag, dan wordt deze meestal dezelfde dag nog verzonden en ontvang je hem de volgende werkdag; zelden een dag later. Je pakket word in een stevige kartonnen doos verstuurd. Wat ik weet van de BBW kaarsen; deze zitten verpakt in hun officiële BBW kartonnen verpakking die heel stevig is. Ik heb nu al zo vaak kaarsen gekocht daar en nog nooit heb ik een gebroken kaars ontvangen (of bekrast). Crème tubes en pocketbac flesjes worden met plakbandjes gesealed zodat ze niet lekker en goed ingepakt! Verder wordt lege ruimte in de doos op gevuld met dik stevige proppen papier.
Dit is serieus mijn meest favoriete winkel in Nederland! 

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)