06 September 2017

Etude House - Dear My Matte Tinting Lips-Talk in BR401 & Case Haul & Review

Etude House Dear My Matte Tinting Lips Talk BR401 Lettering Brown  Case 26 Blooming Stripe Lipstick 디어 마이 매트 틴팅 립스 톡 레터링브라운 케이스 블루밍 스트라이프 Kbeauty Blog Blogger korean makeup swatches haul review testerkorea
I adore this packaging!
A while ago when the first collection of these kind came out I ordered one set; lipstick + case and I loved it! (review will come, I'll link you back when that post is ready) Now the second collection came out with a new formula and a range of new cases. I've chosen this brownish color(see swatch picture) with this packaging, it looks so vintage and cute! It totally takes me back to a place when I wasn't born yet! ;) 

Etude House Dear My Matte Tinting Lips Talk BR401 Lettering Brown  Case 26 Blooming Stripe Lipstick 디어 마이 매트 틴팅 립스 톡 레터링브라운 케이스 블루밍 스트라이프 Kbeauty Blog Blogger korean makeup swatches haul review testerkorea
Etude House - Dear My Matte Tinting Lips-Talk - BR401 Lettering Brown
3g / $5.67 / Link to product
The matte tinting lips-talk expresses defining rich color as it softly and smoothly adheres to the lips while providing a moisturized finish.
How to use
Apply on the entire lips along the lip line or on the center of the lips in a tapping motion to express gradation.

Etude House - Dear My Lips Talk Case - 26 Blooming Stripe
Lips-talk case offers lipstick colors that perfectly match your desired case design!
How to use
Use the lipstick to place the lipstick on the bottom of the case.

Etude House Dear My Matte Tinting Lips Talk BR401 Lettering Brown  Case 26 Blooming Stripe Lipstick 디어 마이 매트 틴팅 립스 톡 레터링브라운 케이스 블루밍 스트라이프 Kbeauty Blog Blogger korean makeup swatches haul review testerkorea
Review
I love this idea of Etude House to personalize your own lipstick; choose your own color and case. The packaging is lightweight but when you close it; it has a firm click. The scent is less nice than the "Dear My Glass Tinting Lips-Talk", that one was fruity sweet and this one is more chalky sweet. This lipstick reminds me of the "Dear My Blooming Lips Talk Chiffon" but with 20% of "Dear My Enamel Lips Talk" in there (Maybe I just cracked their code haha) The scent is similar to the Chiffon lipsticks. The application & finish is also similar but with like 20% of the Enamel Lipsticks in there. But if you are unfamiliar with these lipsticks, then let me explain further. They say it's matte but often when you apply a matte lipstick you really need to wear lip balm underneath to apply smoothly. This lipstick applies very smoothly without lip balm and it's very pigmented! Also if you might have dry or chapped lips, this lipstick conceals it. It creates a beautiful film on your lips. The finish is matte but in certain light it gives you a slight sheen. You hardly feel this lipstick on your lips and it doesn't dry out your lips overtime. It's not 100% transfer proof, when you drink water it will leave like 5% on your glass. Depending on how often you eat and drink this lipstick can last you a long time. I can assure you it survives 25 sips of water and looks amazing after. I really like this lipstick: the color is so perfect for fall and "MLBB" looks.

Would I recommend?
Yes
I would recommend this color since it's quite unique for Etude House. Even though they have other browns in other collections, this brown really stands out! For the formula, also yes, because it's definitely so much better than your basic matte lipstick! Plus how cool is it that you can choose your own lipstick case with it.

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
see you in my next post ;)