21 December 2014

It's Skin Macaron lip balm (Love Choco) haul & review!

It's Skin Macaron lip balm love choco review haul preview chocolate marjolein kucmer cute kawaii keai aegyo
It's so adorable!
A while ago I saw this appear on the Memebox website and I thought "bleh, USA only!" Then I said to myself, no worries you probably can get it somewhere and cheaper! YES I did! 

It's Skin Macaron lip balm love choco review haul preview chocolate marjolein kucmer cute kawaii keai aegyo
Eat it!
On the Memebox website they sell it for $8.00 and $6,95 shipping costs!
But on EBAY they sell it for $5.89 and FREE shipping!
So guess where I bought it ;)

It's Skin Macaron lip balm love choco review haul preview chocolate marjolein kucmer cute kawaii keai aegyo
Review
I always love products with the smell / taste of chocolate! This products has a soft smell & taste of chocolate. It doesn't smell & taste chemical, luckily! The texture feels good and not sticky. Also it hasn't got any color so it's perfectly wearable on dry-making lip tints lol :)

I really recommend this cute lip balm. They also have 4 other types of scents: Strawberry, Green Apple, Grape and Pineapple. if you want to buy them all, you can! Just pick the option buy 5pcs set and you save $1,45.

Also I'm just telling you this. 
I don't have any kind of deal with this seller.

Stay tuned for more cute hauls!