30 December 2014

Jolse Korean Cosmetics Order #6 Haul & Review!!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Cat Stove moistfull cream Nail Softener Ever Dew Boosting Sugar Tint Balm
So much pink!
No, again I didn't skip my Jolse order #3 & #5. This order was more easy and faster to haul & review this time. The other ones contain way more makeup and lots more items :D. This order is my most recent one from Jolse and therefore contain nice wintery stuff!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Cat paw stove heating feet foot Ever Dew Boosting Sugar Tint Balm
Etude House - Cat Paw Stove
$21.98 / 1 stove / link to product <--sold out here!
Alternitive sellers! Link 1 for $19.90 or Link 2 for $22,37!
USB or electronic adaptor is not required. Hot pack is NOT contained in package. Fake fur, PVC, PU (FITI safety inspection completed)
How to use
Put your feet on the Cat paw stove. For more warmness, put hot pack into inside pocket.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Cat paw stove heating feet foot Ever Dew Boosting Sugar Tint Balm
Review
I haven't used these a lot yet. I've used them for when I watch tv in my bedroom when I lay on my bed. I often get cold feet then! I also bought it because I just thought it was super cute! We have things like this in the Netherlands too but I don't like the shapes of them! Would I recommend this? Yes, I you like cute foot warmers :) 

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Help My Finger Nail Color Softener Ever Dew Boosting Sugar Tint Balm
Etude House - Help My Finger Nail Color Softener
$5.98 / 30ml / link to product
This is a nail color softener which makes the old & solid nail colors soft.
How to use
Drop 2-3 drops of softener in the solid nail color & shake it fully.

Review
I haven't use this yet, also because (silly me) I've probably I've read it wrongly and thought it was to soften your stuck thick nail polish off your nails, like a very good remover xD
But a few days ago I was telling my sister that I had some nail polishes that were starting to get thicker and my sister said "oh just a buy a nail polish softener" In Dutch and that sounded totally different. Now I know and Yay I got a nail polish softener! :)

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 FLOWER moistfull cream Ever Dew Boosting Sugar Tint Balm
Etude House - Flower Moistfull Cream
$15.28 / 50ml / link to product
Instead of purified water, moist-full flower water is utilized to carry for the skin flowery energy as well as moisture. At first contact, it feels full of water! After its texture is absorbed, thin coating barrier is created.
How to use
After lotion in the final stage of skincare, take a moderate amount to rub gently the skin texture, then pat to absorb.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 FLOWER moistfull cream Ever Dew Boosting Sugar Tint Balm
Review
I repurchase this product, I've half way with my first one and I just really needed a back up for when I run out! This is honestly one of my most favorite creams I have. First the smell is unbelievable soft, flowery(not chemical-like), fresh and it reminds me of happy skin times when I smell it :) It is a gel like cream, very watery when you spread it on your skin. Almost like a thick essence but with more moist and care for your skin. I use lots of products before I apply my cream like; 3 essences and 2 ampoules for all kinds of things, so I really like a lightweight but moist giving cream. Also my skin doesn't love the very thick white creams. Would I recommend this? Yes of course: it's affordable and heavenly!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Ever Dew Boosting Oil Sugar Tint Balm 4g 02 cranberry pie
Etude House - Sugar Tint Balm - 02 Cranberry Pie
$8.98 / 4g / link to product
Tinted lip balm with sweet and moist-full 8 colors. Containing High-moisture butter ingredients for long-lasting moist-full lips. Jojoba oil, organic argan oil and vitamin E makes giving nutrients makes lips healthy.8 Color Options : 01 Strawberry Milk 02 Cranberry Pie 03 Apple Kiss 04 Tomato Ketchup 05 Pink Macaroon 06 Grapefruit Tea 07 Grape Jam 08 Blackberry Jelly
How to use
Apply gently onto lips.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Ever Dew Boosting Oil Sugar Tint Balm 4g 02 cranberry pie
Review
This lip balm screamed to me "Buy me, buy me and wear me on Christmas please!"and so I did! The case has a short screw so you'll never lose the top in your bag, very handy! The lip product within has a length of 3cm and you can use it up to 18 months after first use so next Christmas you'll have it too ;) Btw I always wear my lip products on my lips and sometimes with a kdrama gradient, but never extra on the lines of your lips or even over it. The lip balm stays on its place, it dries in a bit but not completely. But if you don't like that feeling you can apply shear lip balm on it and it feels more moist and stays that way. The lip color stays strong for a very long time. be careful when you eat because it might fade a bit, but it also stains your lips so you don't need to worry much :) Also the color was indeed great for Christmas and I think I would wear it some more times around these days and again in summer time. Would I recommend this? Yes, because there are 8 other color options to choose from too! I just wanted this for Christmas. The next colors I'll probably want are the Apple Kiss and Strawberry Milk :)

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Ever Dew Boosting Oil Sugar Tint Balm
Etude House Ever Dew Boosting Oil
$17.98 / 30ml / link to product
This stimulates the absorption of following products as first serum, immediately after cleansing. It will help you if You want other cosmetics absorbed and function well. Pink plant ingredients(pink cactus and rose hip oil) and pink flower complex(peony, camellia, sage extract) gives high moisture and brighten your skin.
How to use
Wash face and tone it with a toner. Squeeze 2~3 drops on the back of your hand then lightly pat it all around the face. Or mix with essence/cream.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Ever Dew Boosting Oil Sugar Tint Balm
Review
Honestly the packaging and knowing it was a oil dripping something made me buy it. It's pink, matt glass and it has a cute design! Then it's an first serum and I love things like; first serums, essences, more serums, ampoules name it. But is this good? The smell is really soft flowery and subtle, which I like! It is very fast absorbed into my skin and my skin loves the moist (it's not too moisty). Would I recommend it? it feels very nice on my skin but it's also pricy, so that's up to you. Would I buy it again? hmm maybe if I'm out of all my other similar memestuff like this.


Jolse cosmetics korean haul review etude house december 2014 Cat Stove moistfull cream Nail Softener Ever Dew Boosting Sugar Tint Balm samples
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products!
Thank you for the samples!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is one my most favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! Also They now have this amazing winter sale with 10% off everything and 5% reward points on every order.

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!