01 May 2015

BBIA and A;T FOX Korean cosmetics haul & review!

BBIA & A;T FOX haul & review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian memebox pigment cheek black tea designer dessert cream
Very pink and peachy!
Close to the end of "those who shall not be named" lol... Memebox :O I've bought these items with a sally's box full of masks. I've forgotten them because these little products where inside the box. Too much stuff.. surprise, I forgot :D But I really, really love these items and want to share with you what I think of them :D

BBIA A;T FOX haul review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian Makeup Designer Kit 6 items black tea
A:T FOX - Makeup Designer Kit - Black Tea
6 items / $23.74 / Link to product 
No-makeup look to dramatic smoky look- whatever look you are going for- nail it with this adorable makeup kit! You can create scandal-worthy eyes and plump lips and cheeks! The kit Includes: eye shadow pencil in velvet pink, blind red, and golden Khaki. Eyeliner in black. Lip & cheek pencil in Rose beige. Nail sticker in sweet pink lace design with small nail buffer
How to use
When you want to change up your look, just swap out the eyeliner and the gloss for your favorite Urban Decay shades.

BBIA A;T FOX haul review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian Makeup Designer Kit 6 items black tea
Review
On time we received the sweet orange lip & cheek pencil in a memebox and I fell in love with it. So soft in touch and sweet in color. So I've bought this set because I've also thought these other colors in this kit looked cute! I love the velvet pink and blind red colors. They really make a beautiful and sweet eye look. Also the light color is amazing for under the eye because it's really a pointy hard pencil so the line you create is precise. I've often that with those twist creamy ones you can't create that perfect touch if you know what I mean. The khaki is more of a blank-like- khaki and not really epic but just okay. the eyeliner is crap. You really have to press hard to get some color out of it, and then still it is grey. The lip color is amazing and I love it. For now I think it's too warm and dark, maybe more suitable for august.

BBIA A;T FOX haul review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian BBIA Pigment 04 4 sweet taste
BBIA Pigment - #04 Sweet taste
1.8g / $5.67 / Link to product
Jewel glitter for dramatic stage make up look. Shinning glitters as stars twinkling around eyes. Minimum amount and Maximum glittering. Easy spread.
How to use
Open the cap and remove cover. Using finger or tip brush, release appropriate amount on the spots. It is recommended to use finger to put it on the face.

BBIA A;T FOX haul review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian BBIA Pigment 04 4 sweet taste
Review
Never had a product like this in my life! Well, yes, one before in a memebox so that was my first one but still. Before I've used that one I said I need another one lol. My first color was the #01 Mild taste and so I wanted a more pink tone to match with it. Before I open it I shake the pigment and open the it and turn the cover upside down. Then on the cover there is enough to use, instead of putting your finger in there and take way too much. But I still have trouble getting the right amount of pigment out. Also I think on a cream eye or wet eye look it stays on better than on a matt eye shadow look. You could get glittery fall out ;) I love the color but it's a pro work to tame the pigment!

BBIA A;T FOX haul review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian BBIA Downy Cheek peach orange
BBIA - Downy Cheek - #2 Downy peach
3.5g / $5.67 / Link to product
Cream type blusher like fraiche. It gives air permeability & lasts long & pleasant.  Draw inspiration a downy touch of a baby's cheek.  It can express clear skin with long lasting color coating system.
How to use
Apply lightly onto both of apples on your cheeks.

BBIA A;T FOX haul review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian BBIA Downy Cheek peach orange
Review
I was looking for a blush like this for so long, a blush that creates that glow from within! sometimes in summer my skin is too "moist" from skincare and face makeup after that; a powder blush looks weird on my cheeks then. It blends well with my face makeup. Also it glides onto the skin and your skin kind of absorbs it, I think. It creates a very natural look and feels so lightweight! I love it so much, it's really the perfect peachy color I love so much! It feels weird to take it out with your finger though. I think I would like the Downy Coral type too :)

BBIA A;T FOX haul & review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian memebox Beauty Dessert Black Tea Lifting Cream

A:T FOX - Beauty Dessert Black Tea Lifting Cream

50ml / $20.95 / Link to product

The soft texture melts into skin to make it look younger and firmer. Black tea extract gets to the roots of skin suppleness to strengthen your skin and keep it taut and smooth. It protects skin from external irritants and controls its moisture balance to restore it to its optimal condition.
How to use
Apply moderate amount on your face, using your hand to spread and let it absorb into your skin.

BBIA A;T FOX haul & review products preview pink korean cosmetics skincare asian memebox Beauty Dessert Black Tea Lifting Cream
Review
The packaging is to die for! :D I've bought the Gyoolpy Tea type before and I loved it so I wanted this one too because I thought the packaging was too cute and pink. I don't feel so much for the lifting effect. I think if they would switch the cases it would suit more. Whitening in the pink cupcake and lifting in the purple cupcake xD Luckily this lifting cream is really wearable meaning it's not too thick, more like jelly. The scent calms me down and makes me smile. I strongly reminds me of the Etude House Flower Moistfull Cream which I super duper love. This cream feel fresh on the skin and glides when you spread it out. I really love the way it feels on my skin!

I hope you've enjoyed this haul & review. 
Stay tuned for my next haul!