29 May 2015

Bourjois Random Beauty Products Haul & Review

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger La Laque white spirit Rouge Edition Shine oh my doll nails So Glossy peach love
NON ASIAN PRODUCTS :O
In the beginning of May, Bourjois (French brand) had 40% off everything. You know me I hardly have any international makeup (Not Asian = international). And from this brand I had one products a blue nail polish I've won ;) I really liked that nail polish and thought let's get another color and maybe some other items.

Here you can choose your country and visit the store!
I'll add the sale prices with it, so you know for how much I've got it.

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger So Laque So Glossy peach & love shine high opaque pink barbie nail polish
Bourjois - So Laque So Glossy - 08 Peach & Love
€8,50 → €5,10 / 10ml
Its formula is ultra-resistant and enriched with vinyl and resins to make your nails shine, prevent them from chipping and keep them looking shiny, neat and full of glossy color to last for up to 10 days!

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger So Laque So Glossy peach & love shine high opaque pink barbie nail polish
Review
The left color was the color I already had and thought it was so sweet and super duper opaque, that I wanted another color. I've chosen this color because it's a beautiful true (barbie) soft pink, which is very wearable for everyday! It dries fast and holds on strong! It lasted longer than 3 days on my nails (that's good polish if it can hold that long on MY nails!) you only need two thin coats to get the perfect finish. These are the only nail polishes I have that are so opaque! I love it!

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger La Laque T01 white spirit shine high opaque true epic nail polish
Bourjois - La Laque - 1 White Spirit
€9,95  €5,97 / 10ml
Its highly pigmented formula gives full coverage in just one stroke. The ultra precise brush adapts for every nail shape for easy application. It is fast drying and has a glossy finish.

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger La Laque T01 white spirit shine high opaque true epic nail polish
Review
Best white nail polish in the world! How often do you reach to a white nail polish and after you bought it thinks it's cr*p and you need 5 coats to get the look. This polish is so opaque you kind of only need 1 coat, but if you apply really thin then you need two ;) NOTE: this nail polish dries super duper fast, do not ever paint your nails outside, even though there is no wind, you'll ruin your nails. Again this polish holds strong and it has a beautiful finish. My sister has wore it to her work three times and survived with only a few tiny chips..wonder polish! Btw the bottle is a triangle, very cool!

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger Rouge Edition Shine oh my doll lipstick color pink mint
Bourjois - Rouge Edition Shine - 27 Oh My Doll
€13,95  €8,37 / 3g
An ultra-shine result, thanks to a new ¼ gloss extract for amazing shine-wrapped color. The new sensuous formula gives ultimate comfort. Enriched with nourishing mango butter extracts, Shine Edition leaves lips moisturized for up to 10 hrs. Its rich and melting formula provides cushion comfort.

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger Rouge Edition Shine oh my doll lipstick color pink mint
Review
Lol I've forgotten how International lipstick feels like xD truly it's so different from Korean lipsticks! Also the scent is so different. You could blindfold me and I would pick out this lipstick and say.. "this is not Korean!" Not saying it's bad, but I like Korean lipsticks just more! As you can see, it has light glitter shine in it which you can feel when you apply on your lips and do the "mmm" move. it kind of feels like super duper thin sand paper. Which sound Oh My god but you only feel it a tiny bit. Also the scent and taste is typical like a international drugstore lipstick. About the color; picture the bottom two pictures a bit more warmer like my hand swatch because my hand swatch is the exact color. The sun started to shine bright when I took the lip pictures. I really like the color, it's such a nice type of pink and perfect for everyday use! So for an international lipstick this one is a good and lovely lipstick, but I don't like it! Sadly for me I'm too converted to Korean makeup.. can't go back xD

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger Bourjois Penselenset brushset pouch peach brushes free gift
Free gift - Bourjois Brush Set
When you would purchase 3 Boirjois items, you would receive this Bourjois brush set. The Peach colored pouch comes with 5 synthetic brushes. 

NON Asian Bourjois beauty products Haul Review 2015 blogger Bourjois Penselenset brushset pouch peach brushes free gift
Review
You'll get a blush/ po0wder brush, a foundation/concealer brush, an eyeliner brush, eye shadow sponge brush and a lip brush. Well I think I've named them right, some I hardly ever use, but I think I can make something out of it :D The brushes feels nice and soft. The pouch is very flat and the color is amazing, I love it! I'm happy with this gift :)

So this was a international Beauty haul & review...What do you think of these, does international beauty products still have a place in your heart or are you also too converted to K-Beauty? Please let me know :)

See you in my next haul & review!