23 May 2015

Etude House Dreaming Swan Shine Volumer Haul & Review!

jolse Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger dreaming swan collection shine volumer # 1 Dreaming Swan
Collect them all ;)
When I've completed collection my Dreaming swan items for my "innocent Orange - look", I had to also collect the innocent Pink - look" items! I've recently received the lipstick and blush I've bought from Jolse regarding this look, but today I'll show you the Shine volumer! I've bought this from Twofacemall, pff... Jolse ♡ for life!

jolse Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger dreaming swan collection shine volumer # 1 Dreaming Swan
Etude House - Dreaming Swan Shine Volumer - #1 Dreaming Swan
8.98 / 4.5g / Link to product
A Pearl-Cream multi shadow that absorbed brightly and smoothly on every area that needs dazzling shimmer. Crystal shine pearl: Transparently and delicately shiny pearl that makes moisturized lovely eyes. Clear pearl expression: Powerful instant fitting system keeps pearl not to fall out for delicate and clear pearl expression. Volume multi texture: Bounce-up gel type texture to express 3D-effect volume. Moisturizing texture: Non-sticky and moisturizing texture to provide shiny volume on broad area.
 How to use
Apply a certain amount by gently dabbing onto areas that need dazzling shimmer such as under the eyes or the bridge of nose.

jolse Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger dreaming swan collection shine volumer # 1 Dreaming Swan
Swatch
The color is a pearly, soft pink. The consistency is soft and creamy. When dried, it's hard to remove by hand. The applicator is thick and fluffy, which is tricky to control, but I have a trick for that!

jolse Etude House Makeup Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger dreaming swan collection shine volumer # 1 Dreaming Swan
Review
This one along with the Twinkling Tutu are my most favorite shine, pearl products for under the eye at the moment. They hare Holy Grail to me! Like I've said the brush works to messy and I have a trick for that; take out the rush with product on it and then take a cotton swap (with firm top, not so fluffy!) and take a little bit on there and then put in under your eye, and draw how much you want. It's way more delicate finish. I've put a thick line underneath my eye so you could see it properly. As you can see the line is quite even thanks to my cotton swab. When the products dries it won't brush and you really have to rub hard to get it off, but I would just use eye remover instead of rubbing ;) I super highly recommend this product and the colors! 

See you in my next haul & review!