24 May 2015

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance Haul & Review

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger tint play color look eyes sea nails milk talk bling jelly lips
Long live Clearance Sale!
I've hoped but thought it was a lost cause... The play color eyes palette, those those milk Talk body washes and that foxy bling bling shadow stick has been sold out every where or were way to expensive! Then Jolse send out an epic newsletter with CLEARANCE SALE. The moment I've read the newsletter (woke up) I went to the shop and ordered everything directly while I was still laying in bed xD Let's review this treasure ;)

*Note*
They still have Clearance Sale, but Hurry because things get sold out pretty fast. Some of the products I'm showing in this post might be out of stock by now too, but maybe not ;)

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash banana apple
Etude House - Milk Talk Body Wash - Banana Milk & Apple milk
$11.98  $8.39 / 200ml / Link to product
Formulated with milk protein extract 100ppm lathers away dirt, makeup and oil, but doesn't leave body so dry. Moisturize the skin, making it soft, smooth and elastic. It can be also used as bath preparation.
How to use
Apply a proper amount to your body and massage lightly with sponge or towel. Then, wash with lukewarm water.

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Milk Talk Body Wash banana apple
Review
When I've received my very first Milk talk shower wash (chocolate) I fell in love and I wanted to collect them all, Sadly found out right after this plan, that they were sold out everywhere. This was like a year ago, so I've lost hope and told myself, you can buy the strawberry one time but let go of this obsession. But Then Jolse came and posted the two scents that were everywhere sold out just there for the take, plus major discount! I'm so happy! The Banana scent is like sweet banana candy and the apple is like sweet apple candy. When these come in contact with water, the scent changes a bit and it turns into banana bubble gum and apple bubblegum. I love these scents so much!! The feeling of them are super nice and soft. Without a proper puff they do not foam extremely but it does cleanse well. With shower puff, it foams very nicely! What more to say actually then, I highly recommend these body washes, (the other 3 scents are epic too! I've completed my collection!)

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Look At My Eyes New Eye Shadow BE103 OR204
Etude House - Look At My Eyes New Eye Shadow - BE103 & OR204
$5.48 → $3.84 / 2g / Link to product
Pearls create transparent glow and bright and clear colors. Moisturizing touch like dropping one drop of essence. Remains shimmering pearl look for hours.
How to use
Spread with a finger or tip as eye shadow.

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Look At My Eyes New Eye Shadow BE103 OR204
Review
I have the BE103 under my eye and the OR204 on top of my eye. when I've bought them I thought, these might work well together, and they do! I've noticed that often in close-up pictures it looks like my skin is shining through my eye shadow, it's not. there is a nice layer on top of my eyes so you won't see skintone. I really like these two colors! Easy to pick up with a brush, works the best is you just use your finger or flat-patting kind of brush to apply. I always have loved Etude house eye shadows, I'll always buy more ;)

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails golden sand magic kiss
Etude House - Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails - #1 Golden Sand & #2 Magic Kiss
$5.48  $3.84 / 7ml / Link to product
Assorted glitters will provide shine with superb light reflection. Its tenacity against water will help maintain nail color, having reinforced the nail base coat for strong adherence even in water. At an optimal rate for base color and glitter, it will glide over your lips smoothly and gently.
How to use
On cleansed nails spread the base coat or peel-off base coat. Two to three coatings are necessary. After it is finished, put on transparent top coat, for longer-lasting effect.

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails golden sand magic kiss
Review
When I saw these I thought, hmm why not, could be fun that that price :) I've chosen this autumn leaf kind of color and summer smoothie color. Sure they are named different, but that was it reminded me of. The nail polishes dry fast and the flakes inside are easily picked up by the brush inside. This way you get a nice evenly spread out nail polish with glitters. On the picture my swatch has two coats. I think they are very, very cool for such low price! :)

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips talk JBE101 Lemon
 Etude House - Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips-talk - BE101 Lemon
$9.24  $6.47 / 3.4g / Link to product
Clear & Moist Color. Sparkling Excellent Sheen like a jelly contains powder & wax & oil. Sweet Jelly Scent. Mix & Match with various colors in soft texture.
How to use
Wear it from the center of lips.

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Sweet Recipe Dear My Jelly Lips talk JBE101 Lemon
Review
This color was on my wish list! Had no real plan for it thought but I wanted to so badly because of the weird yellow color :) It's a sheer color with a hint of yellow. This products works extremely well to get rid of matte finished from tons of lip products I have :) LOVE it! I'm not what the scent is, It smells really nice and special but not very Lemon like. It holds very firm on your lips and feels very moisturizing! It's in my daily basket, so I highly recommend this!

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Play Color Eyes #1 So Hot Play
Etude House - Play Color Eyes - #1 So Hot Play
22.98  16.09 / 10x 1g / Sold out
Composed of various colors and textures from bright and delicate base color to deep and bold point color, from soft shading color without pearl to bling- bling party color. Creates various eye makeup looks such as natural eye look for daily look, deep and sophisticated shading eye look, and gorgeous and eye-catching party eye look with one palette. Smooth and adhesive base remains vivid color and pearl for hours without lump and flakes.
How to use
Apply base color all over eye hole with a wide side of built in tip. Use to create point color to delicate areas such as gradation, end of eyes and eye line with a narrow side.

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Play Color Eyes #1 So Hot Play
 The Colors
From left to right.
Party Gold, Burning Red, Temptation, Naked, Pony Tail, Modern City, Chic Blue, All night, Snow Queen, Military Khaki.

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Play Color Eyes #1 So Hot Play
Review
LOL, I really have to read before I swatch swatching colors on my eyes, I really planned something here. But in the description and pictures of this palette says that a few colors are meant for other stuff. Say check my upper look; that empty gap in the middle. I thought let's put a nice beige color there. Noe i took number 4 (naked) which is a color to set a base and doesn't really work as color. On this picture the gap is really noticeable but in life you don't see it because my skin doesn't shine through so much then. Also the way I've swatch everything on there is mainly to show the colors in different ways. I don't really wear my makeup like this. What I mostly do, is I take 1 color and softly blur it out, for a veyr soft and gentle look. The colors are very pigmented and blend very nicely. The shimmer kinds are super duper lovely! This palette is great for autumn and winter but okay for daily too. I really like it and I'm so happy I got it for so cheap!!

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint #OR202
Etude House - Fresh Cherry Tint - #OR202
$7.88  $5.52 / 9g / Link to product
Moist and soft like milk & sparkly like cherry! Here are 2 more limited colors for 5th celebration!
How to use
Apply proper amount with a tip from center..

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint #OR202
Review
My first Cherry lip tint, I fell in love instantly and the day after I've shopped another color, instantly! ;) The scent is so sweet and lovely! The brush is very soft and hold enough product for one lip look. When you apply you always somehow taste it, It doesn't taste so great but just wait until it dried half way before you "mmm" add "pop". The color is really soft and sweet as well, I love the wear this tint both ways shown in the picture. Because the tint is a gentle color (not so neon) It stains very long, I love it. Jofee also loved this tint, see here. I highly recommend this one, collect all the colors ;)

Jolse Order #13 Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick Eyeshadow #07 Orange Fox star
Etude House - Bling Bling Eye Stick Eyeshadow - #07 Orange Fox Star
$5.98 / 1.4g / Link to product
This is a stick type shadow with a soft texture. Twinkle star power contained in the shadow will make your eyes beautiful like bling bling little stars. Creamy texture will present softness and nutrient essence will offer moisturizing to the sensitive eye area.
How to use
Turn this product to the right 1~2 times and apply to eye area.

Jolse Order #13 Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick Eyeshadow #07 Orange Fox star
Review
A few months back I've decided I've wanted this color from the bling bling sticks. Fun idea, but it was everywhere sold out! Why?! :'( Then I saw them here and thought,, this option would probably be sold out right...no! The color is so pretty and true. Again my skintone shines a bit through on the picture. It's very true to the color on the left, but more softer. It applies very smooth and nicely, No worries on moving the product to one side when stroking the stick over your eye. I loved this stick so much, that I've ordered 2 more already ;) So again, I recommend them ;)

Jolse Order #13 Etude House Clearance sale Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger tint play color look eyes sea nails milk talk bling jelly lips
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! They have a 30% off clearance which ends super duper sooon! Also they have super 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase, Get 25% off Holika Holika - Dazzling Sunshine Makeup Sun Cream and 10% off Etude House and Innisfree for this week!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!