05 May 2015

Jolse Order #3 Part 1: All Makeup Haul & Review

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house lioele secret key kiss lips face eyes
Part 1
Ones upon a time I've received Order #3 from Jolse, Then came the Memebox monster and claimed my castle. I've shortly hideaway this order to fight this monster. But the shortly became forever and I lost it... My Castle is livable again and hey, I found lots of Korean stuff I had lost :D So here you go a long lost haul & review about Order #3. I'm dividing this order in half again, because this one contains 11 items. Are you ready?!

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house CC Cream Correct Care glow
Etude House - Correct & Care CC Cream SPF30/PA++ - Glow
$12.98 → $11.68 / 35g / Link to product
For clean but natural face, Etude House CC cream with 2 texture types! Recommend #1 Silky for oily skin, and #2 glow for normal to dry skin. Natural coverage with magically changing color capsule. 8-in-1 multi function cream for natural makeup and skincare at one time. Glossy looking or silky smooth looking? Pick one for your skin type.
How to use
After using skin toner (freshner) on moisturizer stage, apply proper amount of this cream (about 1 pumping amount) evenly on your face from wide area to narrow area. For natural coverage, use this CC cream only. For more perfect coverage apply little amount of BB cream after CC cream.

Review
I'm super happy that again a CC cream I own comes with a pump, these are super handy and clean! The product has a gentle soft Etude House recognizable scent. The product really does what it promises; As you can see it gives a soft and healthy glow. What I love about this product that it makes my skin brighter and whiter without being out of balance with the color of my neck or ears, a perfect match! The touch is like your own skin, like it absorbs into the skin and after a whole day you only lose 10% of the coverage. I would really buy this again, but I think with summer is coming I'll first the Silk type.

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house Play Nail Tone Down Smoky Topcoat
Etude House - Play Nail Tone Down Smoky Topcoat 
$4.48 → $4.03 / 8ml / Link to product
Easy Color Tone Down ! This is a Tone down Top coat which can lower the chroma of normal nail colors step by step. Makes the Sheen & Sustainability UP ! It makes sheen of colors & sustainability increased by using High Glossy Base.
How to use
Dry nail colors completely. Paint it on nails where color tone down need to be done effect lightly like top coat . (You don't need to paint Top coat because this item already has that function.)

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house Play Nail Tone Down Smoky Topcoat
Review
It looks good right, but honestly I don't really like it. I've tried this on a light pink color and a medium green color, and on both it looks dirty and grayish. Only on dark colors itself it works. But as you can see it also is a bit messy as it dries up. Maybe if you are my sister and have lots of patience and love to spend a half a day to create perfect nails, yes then it's something for you, but if you are like me then nope.

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Secret Key eye like cookie palette secret kiss
Secret Key - Secret Kiss Eye Like Cookie Palette
$23.98 / 10x 1.1g / Sold out
Sweet like choco cookie delicate shaded makeup. 10 charming neutral colors which match well to any shape of eyes.  This makeup is for both daily and party. With an excellent color formation, luxurious soft pearl. It has high adherence to the skin and spreads good. The brush is a blending brush and flat shadow brush to create your perfect cookie look.
How to use
Use fingertip or the brush from the palette gently around the eyes with desired color to create the eye look you like. Softly blend the colors with the blending brush tip.

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Secret Key eye like cookie palette secret kiss
The colors with swatch
They are named from left to right
Sugar Milk, Holly Gold, Cream cheese, rose champagne, Cocoa Powder, Urban Grey, Bronze Pink, Raspberry Syrup, Brownie, and Oreo.

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Secret Key eye like cookie palette secret kiss
Review
This was very first Korean eye shadow palette in my life and in total the third in my life! It felt as a true gift to myself :D The colors are so perfect and for everyday! On the picture I've created a look with Holly Gold, Cream cheese, rose champagne and Bronze Pink. I'm still no beauty eye shadow "goddess" and so it's not perfect and I forgot to give my lashes an extra coat haha. The colors are well pigmented and so different from the Etude House cafe ones I'm used to. I really love it and it's in my "daily chest" next to my mirror! I wish Secret Key would bring out more of these awesome palettes!

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Lioele Blooming POP Tint cherry tint
Lioele - Blooming POP Tint - Cherry Tint
$7.98 / 8g / Link to product
It is a soft and moisturizing emulsion type of lovely color tint which has natural color and lasts long time and presents the pure look without smudge.
How to use
Apply proper amount on lips with its brush.

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger Lioele Blooming POP Tint cherry tint
Review
Well this lip tint makes me laugh so much, The brush tickles my lips so much when I apply it, it's really hard to not laugh xD As you can see it's like a nail polish brush. Also the scent; finally a tint that doesn't smell so bad. This one kind of has a soft skincare scent. The product is really watery and so you need to know where you go on the lips. It really tints strong but the color is soft and perfect for everyday! I really didn't expect this color after seeing the previews first. I love it so much, I'm thinking of buying the other colors too!

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house Dear My Blooming Lips talk  be104
Etude House - Dear My Blooming Lips Talk - BE104
$9.98  $8.98 / 3.4g/ Link to product
Expresses neat & vivid lips using Fumed silica gel texture & feather creamy gel. Relaxed fitting complex & smooth powder system help the lipstick to be spread softly on the lips. Moist liquid paste & Hydro Moist complex help to make your lips moist & sleek.
How to use
Wear it on the lips according to the lip makeup you want.

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house Dear My Blooming Lips talk  be104
Review
I really wanted a beige, nude kind of color but wasn't nude like the same color as your skin tone. When I've found this color and thought yes and a few days ago when I found it again I thought YES! This is now the perfect rotten Cherry Blossom leaf color! :D This lipstick has that princess carriage design on the lipstick, so cute! The scent is again very Etude house like and soft. The lipstick feels moist but not too much, it dries a bit on your lips but keeps the shine, and you can still do the "mmm" move if you like and not feel like your lips are stuck. My next color would be PK004 I think, I always love the Etude House lip sticks! :)

Jolse Order #3 Part 1 Makeup Haul & Review 2015 makeup beauty blogger etude house lioele secret key kiss lips face eyes samples
Samples part 1!
To view the socks on, click here!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

You will find part 2 here, it's about all the skincare and some more from this order.

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! This week they have a 10% off Etude House & Innisfree, ends Sunday at midnight!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!