04 June 2015

Jolse Order #18 Etude House Enamelting Gel Nails Haul & Review

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review lamp beauty blogger cleanser remover base top sanding clips #38 #41 #15 #03
A step into the future!
For so long I've wanted to try out Gel nails, but to get them done in a salon costs the half of this haul, so "hell ever, no!" So with the my love & trust I have for Etude House products and with some extra savings because I don't want to go to an holiday destination; I thought let's treat myself with this gift, because I've waited long enough! ;) Ready for the review?!

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review lamp beauty blogger cleanser remover base top sanding clips #38 #41 #15 #03 3
Candylicious nails!
This is my first gel nails look in my entire life! I did had to cut my nails short a while back, because they had chipped etc. They lasted me 4 days because I had done something wrong but figured it out along with the help from Jolse's customers service :) After that I've made a new looks and they lasted me exactly 14 days! :D Before we start I can already tell you; that this is one of my most favorite Korean haul I've bought in my life! My nails are happy & I've bought 7 new colors already!
PS not all review parts have pictures, because that would be meaningless.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger My Beauty Tool Sanding Block Gel Off Clip 3
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Sanding Block 
$4.98 / 2ea / Link to product
Fun and fancy design. Practical beauty tool. Takes care of surface of nails.
How to use
 Sand from center to sides of nails.

Review
When I've bought these I thought I needed them when I would remove my gel nails but you need them at the very beginning! This was the last item I've put into my cart just in case, so happy I've done that! Never used "blocks" like these since a while ago, used to buff and shine my nails. This block makes the surface of your nails even and soft to the touch. I have now clear nails (just removed my gel nail yesterday) and thanks to these blocks my nails look extra soft and model-like! :D

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Enamelting Gel Nail Cleanser
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nail Cleanser 
$7.98 / 60ml / Link to product
If used in the first stage will clean up the oil / moisture before applying Nail Gel. If used in the last stage will create more sparkling nail polish color.
How to use
Before using Base Gel, drop in cosmetic cotton, then wipe the surface of the nail. After making the Top Gel dries, wipe residual stickiness on the surface of the nail.

Review
This really comes in handy! My nails are always moist because I often quite often. You need to use this product so often and I've so happy they've added a lovely scent to it! This makes working with it much more pleasant! It's really soft and sweet! Also it does remove your moist or oil very good and also refreshes the nails :) I really like how this products works and might use it more often with normal nail polish too! Also the trick is to hold your Gel Nails longer is to use this cleanser after every time you've cured, so not only after base and top coat but also after every time you applied color and cured.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Enamelting Gel Nail base gel top gel
Etude House - Enamelting Base Gel
$6.98 / 5g / Link to product
Protect your nails from being colored. Keep Your nail colors long.
How to use
Apply thin coat after first clearing surface with sanding block and have removed water or oil with gel cleanser. 

Etude House - Enamelting Base Gel
$6.98 / 5g / Link to product
Coating gel with high light reflexibility.
How to use
Apply thin coat after curing all previous layers and cure again with led lamp.

Multi Review
Well, a Base & Top gel, it's both sheer and they stick very badly! But what did you expect. The base gel smells like burned weird plastic and the top gel smells like new made weird plastic. That's the best how I can describe the scents. But hey you only need one coat of these. The base gel really does a great protecting my nails. With that heavy pink color I was sure my nails would be stained but nope, still pretty! The top gel makes your nails look like "diamonds" again. Because after you use cleanser when you've cured after color layer, your nails look a bit mat and dull but when you apply this top gel, you're good to go!

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger #03 Barbie Pink #15 Lady Lady #38 Pink Scooter polish
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nails - #03 Barbie Pink, #15 Lady Lady & #38 Pink Scooter
$6.48 / 5g / Link to product
Volume Enamel Coating accomplishes volume and gloss of nails. Vivid and clear color even with 1 touch. Lasts long. Available in 40 colors and soon more!
How to use
Arrange nail surface with sanding block and remove oil/moist of nails. Apply base gel and do curing for 45seconds. Apply gel color and do curing for 45seconds(repeat this step until you get desired color). Apply top gel and do curing for 45seconds. Clean your nails with gel cleanser to remove stickiness if there is any. Gel solidifies only through curing.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger #03 Barbie Pink #15 Lady Lady #38 Pink Scooter polish
Review
These are my first Gel nails colors, I've chosen my 3 most favorite colors I've often wear a lot in my makeup looks and outfits. I didn't knew when I've bought them they also would match so lovely together! They look like candy! So the light pink on the left is really my favorite baby pink! The peachy color is my favorite color to wear lately in makeup (dreaming swan collection), and the hot pink color found a place in my heart after I saw the video clip from Miss A - Only you, hat to have it and I love it and apparently my skintone loves it too! These stink also but less than then the Base & Top gel. When you shop for the colors you best look at the layer stickers for the right color and not the nail-look preview, because that it way too bright to show the exact color.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Enamelting Gel Nail #41 cherry popcorn
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nails - #41 Cherry Popcorn
$6.98 / 5g / Link to product
Volume Enamel Coating accomplishes volume and gloss of nails. Vivid and clear color even with 1 touch. Lasts long. Available in 10 colors and soon more!
How to use
Arrange nail surface with sanding block and remove oil/moist of nails. Apply base gel and do curing for 45seconds. Apply gel color and do curing for 45seconds(repeat this step until you get desired color). Apply top gel and do curing for 45seconds. Clean your nails with gel cleanser to remove stickiness if there is any. Gel solidifies only through curing.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Enamelting Gel Nail #41 cherry popcorn
Review
Best "first" choice from all then I think. When I've bought those three colors shown in the previous review, I really wanted a top / design gel to play along with it. this gel you can also use without a color underneath with 2 coats. This time I thought let's make something pretty :D I love it that it has tiny dots, butterflies and Hexagons in it! It compliments everything you'll wear and lightens up your nail look, I love it and I've already bought a new design gel!

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger led gel lamp
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nails LED Gel Lamp
$55.98 / 1ea / Link to product
36 LEDs harden whole nails quickly and delicately. Light of 10w harden gel nails delicately even side part of nails. 50000 hours duration. Portable mini size.
How to use
Plug an adaptor to connect terminal that is on the right side of the lamp. Once you press the button on the lamp, it acts for 45sec and offs automatically. If you need again, push the button again.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger led gel lamp
Review
YES, YES , YES... guess why the YES... This lamp from Korea... And it has the perfect power plug! :D I really wanted a gel nails and the only reason I've bought this entire set is; because I had found out that this lamp has the power plug that matches ours in the Netherlands! Boom! :D The light coming from this lamp is very pretty, and Jofee loves it too ;) When you use it 3 times in a row with the same nails, the top of your nails feel a bit warm, so my advice don't over use it, treat it with love! The lamp feels firm and lightweight. It has enough space to even put your foot in there (the nails!) The design is quite basis but in a lovely baby pink color! Also I've happy that this all works with LED and not UV :D I'm super duper happy with this led lamp and all items I could bought thanks to this lamp's plug ;)

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Enamelting Gel Nail Remover
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nail Remover
$7.98 / 60ml / Link to product
Cleaners remove nail polish power powerful, easy and neat to use, does not cause damage to the nail.
How to use
Stingy with a nail filer to remove the gel with ease. Moisten in cosmetic cotton, put it on the nail, then cover with foil. Remove the foil or clips 10 ~ 15, then, use the pusher to push gently and remove nail polish. Gently clean the residual gel using sanding block.

Review
This product is horror to your nose and throat. when you use it; stretch your arms away from your body as much as you can and then work with it, because seriously the scent is killer! I think it's weird that they didn't add a scent in this product too, like what they've done with the cleanser. Do let this product sit on your nails for 15 minutes, not 10. with 10 minutes you risk damaging your nails because it has not sank all the way in yet to loosen the gel nail. When you've waited for 15 minutes the gel nail will let go very easily and you only have to push it off with a soft pusher.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger My Beauty Tool Sanding Block Gel Off Clip 2
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Gel Off Clip 
9.98 / 5pcs / Link to product
 Unique and practical design. Good quality for safety and skin health. Soak off clip which enables easy removal of gel nail. 5 pieces for 5 fingers.
How to use
Soak cosmetic cotton with gel remover. Put cosmetic cotton on nails and fix with gel off clip. Wait for 10~15minutes and put off the clip and cosmetic cotton and remove gel color with pusher. Remove the residue of gel with sanding block.

Review
I was too lazy to go work with foil so I've bought these super duper cute clips! They work very good and you don't need to fight with foil to get the right sized to wrap your nails and you don't have junk to throw away after :) Here is a picture where I'm wearing them. They feel good and firm, good quality! I really like them :D

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger skinfood skin food black sugar mask wash off
FREE GIFT - SkinFood Black Sugar Mask 
A leave-on mask with generous moisturizing and effective exfoliating ingredients. Grainy sugar granules slough off excess oil and grime, while a self-heating formula opens up pores, allowing skin to fully absorb the rich minerals and vitamins. After cleansing, gently rub mask all over face, leave mask on for 10-15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water. Experience renewed luster and softness immediately after use. By Skinfood.
How to use
After washing, apply Skinfood Black Sugar Mask desired amount onto face, avoiding eye and mouth areas. Mix with water or toner to reduce skin irritation, and massage. Wait 10 to 15 minutes, and then wash off with warm water.

Mini review
First thank you so much for this gift! <3 I have received this because I've spend more than $100 in their shop and then with their Gift Plan you can choose your own gift from the selected options! Yes this product is still close because I have this skinfood mask yet to empty before I'll begin with this one. I can tell you that I'm loving the Honey black sugar mask very much and my skin adores it. I know people rave about this item, and I've chosen the honey one to be my first. I can imagine that it's the same mask but then without the honey.

Jolse Etude House enamelting gel nails Haul Review lamp beauty blogger cleanser remover base top sanding clips #38 #41 #15 #03 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!!  They have 10% off Skinfood , Missha, and Tony Moly for this week!! Plus they have 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase, and get 25% off Holika Holika - Dazzling Sunshine Makeup Sun Cream!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!