27 August 2015

Etude House My Melody Bottles Haul & Review!!

Etude House My Melody Bottles light pink dark hot limited edtition drink bottle beauty blog blogger review haul cute adorable 1
For Jofee and me :D
Honestly I have seen the images of My Melody, but I don't have sentimental history with it. Hardly even know it. I just thought these bottles look super duper cute! Ready for the bottle review!? ..lol xD

Etude House My Melody Bottles light pink dark hot limited edtition drink bottle beauty blog blogger review haul cute adorable 1
Jofee loves it!
Jofee got the bottle with the Blue bow and I took the pink one... duh. Jofee loves to get fresh water from the fridge at night before bedtime. He even knows which bottle is his now in the fridge even though they stand next to each other. These bottles are dog nail proof for like 10 minutes. I've let him unpack his bottle on his birthday and after he saw it he started digging on it for like 10 minutes. Then I took it away and no scratch on it :D These pictures were taken the next morning. I also have this other Etude House bottle, I use that when I go out shopping or whatever on the go stuff. This bottle I use before bedtime too and in the morning. They also have that mouth-drink-part right underneath the lit. These do have a cuter lip shape than my Sweet Bottle. I recommend you get yourself a cute bottle like this! :D

They costs $13.45 and are available here!

Etude House My Melody Bottles light pink dark hot limited edtition drink bottle beauty blog blogger review haul cute adorable 1
Free Samples!
Cosmetic Love always gives you samples, mostly a few from one or two products. They have affordable prices and wrap their products nicely, and offer free and save shipping! 

I hope you have found this haul helpful, see you in my next one!