27 December 2015

Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Éclat 02 Luminous Ivory

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 02 Luminous Ivory haul review high end concealer beauty blogger blog ysl
Hello new friend!
This month there was a VIP evening in my local high end store and they had 25% off all makeup with a coupon. This is rare since mostly it's 25% off selected categories and hardly ever is face makeup included. So I got myself this little new friend!

*Note*
When I say "local high end store", I mean where you buy your high end makeup, all kinds of perfume, Deluxe skincare cleansing tools. I searched everywhere but I have no clue what to call this type of store in English. So I stick to my "local high end store"

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat 02 Luminous Ivory haul review high end concealer beauty blogger blog ysl
Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Éclat - 02 Luminous Ivory
My VIP discount: €37,95 → €28.46 / 2,5ml
Touche Éclat is a cult favorite among top makeup artists, models, celebrities and women everywhere. 1 Touche Éclatis sold somewhere in the world every 10 seconds. This golden pen is the #1 beauty tool and makeup bag essential for the modern woman. Not just a concealer, Touche Éclat is the original face highlighter that launched a new generation of makeup. It emphasizes radiance over coverage and does not mask the skin for a more natural, luminous complexion. 

How to use
To apply Touche Éclat to erase fatigue, highlight features and lighten dark spots and circles. The evanescent texture blends seamlessly on bare skin or over makeup. Touche Éclat is 8 hours of beauty sleep in a click. Apply on bare skin or over makeup and blend with fingertips for instant radiance.

Ingredients
Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Peg/ Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Trideceth-3, Methicone, Methylparaben, Squalane. [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77019 (Mica), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine), "NF8897"].

Review
Not my favorite selfie but I had to show you where I've put the concealer. It doesn't give full coverage but it does highlights super well. I also love the fast that it blurs a bit. I've noticed this fact when I've smudged it out above my lips. Yes I did also smudge a little on my lip line but normally if I would do this with my Maybelline Eraser eye concealer(which I use to conceal whatever I like on my face and not just my eyes) it with leave crumbs on my lip line. Like I've eaten a concealer cookie. This also happens when I try to blur my lips with Etude house any cushions. It doesn't happen much with my Lancôme cushion but still a tiny bit. But with this concealer it blurs my lip line perfectly without any weird crumbs. The transition between skin and lips is 100% smooth. I also got this effect with the Dr. Brandt xyy lip filler which is on my wishlist. I doubt I would need/want it now. About the color: all first 3 colors are the lightest, but I've chosen number 2, since 1 has a very intense pink undertone and 1.5 has an extreme yellow undertone. Number 2 is neutral and pale. So 1: This is my holy grail lip blur concealer! 2. It highlights perfectly without being fake. I love this product!  I highly recommend you try this product and always try to get it with discount ;)

I hope you've enjoyed this review
See you in my next one!