29 May 2016

Banila Co. - Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream Haul & Review

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream Haul Review kbeauty korean beauty blog blogger skincare addict rasianbeauty routine
🍯 Honeylicous 🍯
Last winter in December I've bought this cream and you can understand why I need this in my life, right! ;) I had received a deluxe sample of this cream before and loved it. I bought it at Jolse since I had some reward points left and so I got it for $32.46. Since I've been using this cream now for a very long time, I can give you a full review!

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream Haul Review kbeauty korean beauty blog blogger skincare addict rasianbeauty routine
Packaging
When I received it, it came in this big hexagon shaped box (♡.♡). Inside you find the spatula in the top section and underneath the pretty hexagon jar! I love the hexagon shape and this style of packaging! I saw this style for the first time when I had bought my Laneige water sleeping pack. Makes it look luxurious. The packaging is quite heavy for a facial cream jar :). The lit has a lock in the twist, which is great for traveling.

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream Haul Review kbeauty korean beauty blog blogger skincare addict rasianbeauty routine
Banila Co. - Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream
70ml / RoseRoseShop: $34.95 / TesterKorea: $37.47 / Jolse: $39.08  
This highly moisturizing & nourishing honey cream has pullulan honey fermentation water 42% and three types of honey compounds (propolis, royal jelly and honey) in it. This cream adheres well on the skin yet non-sticky. It instantly melts into the skin and recharges distressed skin with supreme nourishment while improving skin's resilience and moisture-retention ability. This cream also has anti-aging, whitening, and anti-wrinkle care and it provides silky glowing care.

How to use
At the last step of basic skin care, Using the provided spatula apply a generous amount and spread onto skin evenly after toner/moisturizer. You can use honey cream as a base substitution in the morning to achieve long lasting sleek and dewy complexion for all day, and/or apply generously in multiple layers to use as a sleeping pack at night.

Click the button to open & close the information.

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream Haul Review kbeauty korean beauty blog blogger skincare addict rasianbeauty routine
Review
As I told it comes with a spatula, I think the most "fancy" looking spatula I own haha. Personally I use the spatula only to scoop out a bunch of product from this jar and place it in my deluxe sample jar from this cream. I do this to keep the 70ml cream in the jar so clean as can be. And a smaller spatula to scoop out from the deluxe sample. Why I do this: 70ml is a long way to scoop through and in the meantime I also want to use other facial creams and sleeping packs. I often have noticed that if I used a cream continuously to the end that 20% before the end; the product was showing dead signs. This way I can keep my product longer and fresh. 
This cream has a soft, lightweight organic creamy honey scent, similar to the Innisfree Canola Honey lip balm ...so canola-like:). As you know I love, love, love honey scents and so I really like it when my face smells like it too. It's a faint scent after you've applied it onto your face. To compare: The Black Sugar Honey Mask Wash Off from Skinfood is way stronger and doesn't fade so quickly.
The cream has a creamy-yellowish color and the texture is amazing :) It's like an all in one kind of product: 10% cream, %20% honey, 30% gel, and 40% balm. It scoops out like stiff but 10% melting balm. When you apply it onto your skin it melts as you spread it out. It turns into a clear consistency and it quite shiny. On your skin it feels like a thick, rich sleeping pack not really like a facial cream. This kind of consistency stays on your skin like a layer, similar to some sleeping packs. From there it gives your skin moisture during the day/night. It only absorbs like 25% of the cream, but the remaining % doesn't transfer to your sheets or whatever. 
I use this cream at night as a 1 layer sleeping pack and mostly without serums etc underneath, since this cream is more than enough! I already wake up with a super shiny moist skin from this. For daytime I like lightweight & fast absorbing creams/gels. I'm not suse if this cream is suitable for my skin during the extreme hot & humid summer days. I have sensitive combination skin; dry in winter & shiny in summer, and oily T-zone & dry cheeks. This cream was my savoir when it was winter and when I had a dry-chaos-skin-moment not long ago. But for now I think I'll use this product again when I have a honey-crave-skincare-moment, dry-chaos-skin-moment or when autumn comes. I think this cream is suitable for sensitive skin, dry skin, combination skin, aging skin, dehydrated skin. My mom also tried it and she has normal aging to dehydrated skin, she absolutely loved it and on her skin it was absorbed to like 40%.
Will I repurchase again, probably yes! Maybe not if this or some other brand brings out a similar but way better moisturizing product out when mine is empty :). I really love this cream!

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr Honey Cream Haul Review kbeauty korean beauty blog blogger skincare addict rasianbeauty routine
Samples!
Jolse always gives samples with your order and I think it's really kind of them. 
A great way to try out new products!

I hope you've enjoyed and found my review helpful,
See you in my next one!