02 November 2014

Jofee and the storm...

jofee jonathan saccone joly maltese dog puppy 10 weeks old cute adorable chaos storm into the storm marjolein kucmer
A very calm moment...
So Sir Jofee is being such a good puppy, I really love him and yes I do have less time to blog. Well I do have got free time for it, but when I got the time I just want to do nothing, relax, and play a game or watch a movie. I'm puffed. Also today was chaos with him...

So storm is coming and yes he feels it and acts to it. He's running around the house and skipping naps and when he really needs to go to sleep, he wants to stay up. He knows what's coming! Also he is 11 weeks on this Tuesday and he is already testing us and being reckless in things. Like; I say "no" and he accepts the no and then goes wild and hyper. So not logic xD

So storm was coming today, now it's here!
He sleeps! Also it's my bedtime too lol :)
See you next time!