01 February 2015

Skinfood Argan oil silk hair products haul & review

Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 skinfood Argan oil silk hair shampoo conditioner  bb cream shop 1
Best thing ever!
On Saturday I've received my very pretty Skinfood shampoo & conditioner, yay! I've already reviewed this shampoo and conditioner but I've been using it for the third time and so now I tell you that my hair is still amazingly epic ;) Read here my first use review of this product. Today I'm going to show and tell you how happy I'm with this purchase and how it is after 3 times using it.

Skinfood - Argan Oil Silk Hair Shampoo
400ml / I've paid €12,95 / On TesterKorea 7,000 won
A shampoo that contains nourishing argan oil and silk to transform dry, 
damaged hair into healthy, shiny tresses.

Ingredients
Argan tree kernel oil (80mg), Hydrolyzed silk (9mg), green tea extract, cranberry extract, raspberry extract, asparagus stem extract, assai extract, strawberry extract, spinach extract, alfalfa extract, broccoli extract

How to use
Wet hair and scalp with lukewarm water. Lather up and massage into hair. 
Rinse off thoroughly.

Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 skinfood Argan oil silk hair shampoo conditioner  bb cream shop 1
Skinfood - Argan Oil Silk Hair Conditioner
390ml / I've paid €12,95 / On TesterKorea 7,000 won
A conditioner that contains nourishing argan oil and silk to transform dry, 
damaged hair into healthy, shiny tresses.

Ingredients
Argan tree kernel oil (780mg), Hydrolyzed silk (8,775mg), Macadamia seed oil, olive oil, cranberry extract, raspberry extract, asparagus stem extract, assai extract, strawberry extract, spinach extract, alfalfa extract, broccoli extract

How to use
After shampooing, squeeze out excess water. Pour an ample amount into palm. 
Apply evenly to hair, avoiding scalp and focusing on ends. After 1-2 minutes, 
rinse of thoroughly with lukewarm water.  

Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 skinfood Argan oil silk hair shampoo conditioner  bb cream shop 1
Both products have these screw pumps
You can never screw it back unless you are willing to lose some product.

Combined Review
This set makes my hair so soft and bouncy, I have volume but without frizzy hair. Since I've been using this shampoo & and conditioner I can't stop playing with my hair, twisting it around my fingers. Also my hair starts to feel and look greasy after 3 full days. So maybe if I don't play with my hair I got 4 days of perfect soft hair! I still remain with what I've said; best hair products I've tried in my entire life, most epic hair in my entire life! Yes this picture is from the first time use, but I can promise you my hair looks the same way every time I've used these products just by letting it dry naturally!

I didn't bought these products from an international shop, 
but just in a online Dutch shop: BB cream shop. You can find these on TesterKorea
In this link you'll find all the products from the Skinfood Argan oil silk hair line! 
You can also find these products on ebay.

Also with my order from that dutch shop I've bought the Etude House - Dual pencil sharpener which you can also get on TesterKorea for 1,050 won :)

I hope you've found this review helpful :)