24 March 2015

Jolse Korean Cosmetics Order #5 Haul & Review

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk Fantastic Color Eyes play nail
Only Etude House!
Jofee is a sleep, I'm bored, why not try and blog again and what better way to do that is with an Jolse Haul and Review! Can't say it enough; I love shopping there! This order was from last Autumn but for me still wearable with this weather we have here in the Netherlands. Sure spring is here but the sun is still hiding!

Quick note
The pictures in this blogpost may sometimes be sunny and sometimes bluish and cold. The weather is horrible to pin it down to something, So much clouds annoyed me while I was shooting these pictures but I hope the result it will not bother you as much as the clouds bothered me then.

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House House Latex Sponge 1
Etude House - House Latex Sponge
$5.38 / 6pcs / Link to product
Great for use with liquid and pressed foundation. Provides superior product pickup and precise application. Perfectly blends away edges and lines for clean, natural coverage. Ultra-fine cell structure gives each sponge a smooth, premium feel.
How to use
Apply for liquid or cream type of foundation.

Review
I've seen some people on youtube using sponges to apply their base makeup and I wanted to try this out for myself. I've used my favorite cc cream from Mizon. with the sponge I tapped the cc cream a few times over my face so everywhere was a bit of it, and then started tapping with the sponge all over my face to spread it out. The effect is awesome and very natural which I love but it does take a long time to finish if you want perfection. If you want to do this faster than me and get a perfect finish you need to be a skilled sponge tapper else this way might take too long for you ;)

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Fantastic Color Eyes bloddy halloween bohemian soul 2
Etude House - Fantastic Color Eyes
$16.98 / 6 colors 2 types / Link to product
Fantastic Color Eyes is made up with various colors and textures. From delicate base colors to vivid point colors, and soft creamy texture will make perfect eye makeup with this one palette. Bohemian Soul: Apricot Brown colors for warm mellow eye expression which is good for bohemian soul makeup. Bloody Halloween: Burgundy smoky colors for deep red eye expression which is good for stylish Halloween makeup.
How to use
With enclosed tip's wider surface base color onto eyelid and with tip's narrow surface, apply shadow for gradation, eye edges, or delicate application to lash line.

The colors from left to right
Bohemian Soul: Folk Song, Apricot Jam, Ethnic Coral, Gypsy Queen, Wanderlust, Freedom.
 Bloody Halloween: Pale, Zombie Kiss, Witch Hunting, Funky Horror, Bloody Burgundy, Halloween night.
Two looks
So I dipped my face into both palettes and this is what happened :) I've tried to make something with the entire palette, my full review will be under the next picture with some closeups.

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Fantastic Color Eyes bloddy halloween bohemian soul 2
Review
So as you can see I truly used all hte colors in both palettes. On the left you have the Bohemian look and on the right you have the Halloween look. Personally I like the Bohemian Soul the best because it's warm toned and warm tones match my skintone better. I'm no beauty guru/ artist so it's not perfect but you get the idea. I think the pigmentation is very good of both palettes. Sadly on camera with closeups my yellow understone always shines through all eye shadow I always wear. but as oyu could see in the picture before The eye shadows are well visible on the skin. The lip stick in this palette however is truly cr*p but I already knew when I bought it to not rely on the lip product inside. I also boguth two lipsticks and surprisingly the match very well with these two eye shadow palettes. I like them, the Bohemian is my favorite and it's easy and fun to use.

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer
Etude House - Proof 10 Eye Primer
$6.49 / 10g / Link to product
Long lasting effect: It prevent from removing and creaseing eyeshadow and eyeliner. Better adhesion: It makes silky and sleek eyelids for better adhesion. Smooth texture: It makes perfect eyes without sticking or stiffing.
How to Use
Before eyeshadow and eyeliner, apply small amount on eyelids.

Review
I like the primer, It's good. Haven't used so much primers in my life before so I can't really tell you if I like it better than... because I can't know. Sometimes I really find it iritating when some of my eye shadows creep into my crease. I've tried it a few times and my eyeshadow look didn't budge so yep I'm happy so far. Now the ultimate test is will it hold my eyeshadow in summer. For that I don't have a review yet ;)

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk or202 rd302 1
Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk 
$10.98 / 3.5g / Link to product
The moisturizing contents gives you soft feeling as if it melts down on your lips at the moment it touches your lips. The vivid & strong colors express your lips much richly when you put it on the lips. So it makes your lips more charming. The sculalene in it keeps your lips moist for a long time & gives your lips glossy sheen.
How to use
Pick up the color you want and put it on your lips according the shape of your lips.

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House Dear My Wish Lips Talk or202 rd302 1
The colors
On the left is OR202 and on the right is RD302
I wanted to go for a soft but poppig orange/pink toned tipstick because I just can't get enough and this kind of color I did not own yet. and I really wanted to hype along with the deep bloody plum, burgundy color. I felt it would be a nice color for me (also) in winter :D

Review
So I've made with both lipstick, two lip looks. The Korean drama gradiant you see on both pictures above and the full colored lips on the bottom. I love these lipsticks so much, they shine so bright and true. The color is also honest to the preview picture they show. It feels moist on my lips and it wont budge into your lip crease when you do the "mmm" move. I've been loving the dark color in winter very much. I have been wearing it a lot like the Korean Drama style, because I like the more delicate look of that. The other color is amazing but felt more to me like a spring and summer color and so I'm going to wear this color the moment when the sun shows itself :) I think these kind of lipstick from Etude house are my favorite ones!

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude Play Nail Zoom in the Zoo 282 296 2
Etude House - Play Nail Zoom in the Zoo
$4.98 / 8ml / Sold out > more Etude house nail products
The page with the description is gone. But the nail polish is like any other Etude house Nail polish.
How to use
Apply base coat on clean naked nails. Apply desired colors (twice to 3 times). Clear top coat can keep the gloss for longer time. Shake before use.

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude Play Nail Zoom in the Zoo 282 296 2
Review
I've got the color 282 (red) and the color 296 (beige)My nails have been horrible lately; chipping, breaking etc So therefore I cannot give you a perfect nail with a perfect swatch. But I hope this give you they idea. I think the nail polishes from Etude House are amazing and hold so good! For the best review of their nail polishes check here. My most favorite brands for nail polish are Etude House, Essie and OPI so that says something! ;)

Jolse Special Korean cosmetics haul review 2015 preview makeup beauty blogger Etude House samples tony moly mask lioele
Samples
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products!
Thank you for the samples!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! Also They now have this amazing winter sale with 10% off everything and 5% reward points on every order.

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!