15 May 2015

Jolse Order #12 Innisfree & Etude House Haul & Review

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House innisfree dreaming swan brush case sebum blur jeju balm nail
Balance
This is my 12th order from Jolse, it goes so fast :D In this order you'll find 2 products from the Etude House Dreaming Swan collection which were added later to the store than when the entire Dreaming swan collection arrived and by that time Innisfree had 10% off everything. Which is on sale this week too! Let's continue shall we ;)

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House dreaming swan innisfree Eco Nail Remover
Innisfree - Eco Nail Remover 
$4.48 → $4.03 / 100ml / Link to product
Ensures quick and clean removal of nail color, with nutritious Jeju tangerine oil.
How to use
Soak the content on cosmetic cotton to erase nail color gently.

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House dreaming swan innisfree Eco Nail Remover
Review
This bottle of Nail polish remover is safely shut with a child proof lid, But if your kid is smart or a bit stronger in his/her hands than its truly a danger to your children. Why is say this because this remover smells so amazingly good and drinkable! Which is absolutely not, so lock it away if you do have children! I really like how a nail polish remover finally smells better than those chemical scents that gives you headaches. The remover has a normal strength in remover your nail polish and it is eco friendly :) So if you hate your headaches from nail polish remover, I would advice this highly! It's a good remover with an epic scent!

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Dreaming Swan innisfree jeju volcanic black head out balm
Innisfree - Jeju Volcanic Black Head Out Balm
$7.48 → $6.73 / 30g / Link to product
It melts blackheads and make smooth nose. This is a melting type, it changes from balm to oil. (washable and refreshing). With Jeju volcanic's great absorptive power. (strong clean-up power).
How to use
Before cleansing, apply appropriate amount on spot where you want to remove blackhead. Massage 3~5 minutes using your fingers. Wash off with cleansing foam or luke water.

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Dreaming Swan innisfree jeju volcanic black head out balm
Review
The scent of this product is nice and soft. The product feels really oily when in contact with your skin. I have planned to use this with the Innisfree Silicone finger tips I've bought some time ago. I'm a bit confused though; they say blackheads, do they mean the real annoying single ones or the gray toned pores around your t zone? Because I have no single black heads but I do have "gray" pores in my t zone. This product cleans my pores halfway. It does something, but does it do what it was meant for, not sure. But if it was then I'm not really happy because I want them clean, all the way. The product is quite oily and it takes a good hard cleanse to take it off, well on my skin it does. I hopes it was more watery like oil. I'm not sure what to think of this product, is it good or is it bad? You decide ;)

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Dreaming Swan Innisfree NO SEBUM Blur Powder
Innisfree - NO-SEBUM Blur Powder 
$9.98  8.98 / 5g / Link to product
Achieves smooth and refreshing skin texture by blurring pores. Covers curves made by pores and wrinkles. Therefore gives blur effect to skin. Smooth and not oily. Lasts long. Natural skin color. Blur Line - adequate sebum control and pore cover, Mineral Line - Intense sebum control
How to use
At the last step of makeup, apply proper amount and spread by tapping lightly. Apply whenever skin gets oily.

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Dreaming Swan Innisfree NO SEBUM Blur Powder
Review
On the second upper part of the picture you see that swatch with the line; on the left side I've swathed the Innisfree no sebum mineral powder and on the right side I've swatched this blur powder, to show you the difference. As you can see the mineral really gives a matt white finish and the blur powder has a natural beige finish, which slightly brightens and softly blurs a bit. I do find both of these products don't work well with the puff that comes along. I always use a big fluffy powder brush to work with them and they work the miracles the product promises. The Blur powder blurs like 40% of your pores when you wear it without makeup. With makeup it blurs like 60%. This blur doesn't give you the erased pore look, but it draws away the attention to them. It's a very nice and good product :)

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger innisfree Etude House dreaming swan Any Cushion Case 2 Dazzling Toe Shoes
Etude house Dreaming Swan Any Cushion Case - #2 Dazzling Toe Shoes
$10.98 / 1ea / Link to product
Bright, clean colors dancing ballerina makeup. Any cushion special case containing the dream of a ballerina.
How to use
Open your Any Cushion Case lid and place your inner Any Cushion container into the Dreaming Swan Any Cushion Case. To remove it again; push bottom of inner container upwards, then the Any Cushion outer container will separate from inner container.

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger innisfree Etude House dreaming swan Any Cushion Case 2 Dazzling Toe Shoes
Review
Hello to my very first Any Cushion product...CASE! I've bought the basic inside in order #11, which will be reviewed soon. This order of reviewing was better in combination with this and the next product :). My first Any Cushion case and I love it! why haven't I bought these sooner! They feel to firm, silky and girly! The design is amazing and matches my color choice of the Dreaming Swan collection very well. I wanted this case for the this time a basic inside but mostly for the special colors etc. I've already have a moist at home and pearl one on its way... Love them! (all from Jolse so they will be reviewed in time!) I highly recommend this case to everybody! :D

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger innisfree Etude House Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact Brush
Etude House Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact Brush
$15.98 / 1ea / Link to product
This is a face brush with gentle bristles that lightly brush powder onto face its delicate touch that reaches even curved areas.
How to use 
Apply a certain amount onto brush and lightly sweep onto face. Lightly touch onto curved areas such as sides of nose and lips with tip of brush.

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger innisfree Etude House Dreaming Swan Veiling Pact Brush
Review
AMAZING, YES I RECOMMEND! This is the most amazing brush ever, so soft and gentle. It doesn't lose any hairs and is very bendable. The design is amazing and so cute with its tutu skirt. I wish they made an entire brush collection from this! From all the makeup brushes I own, I think this one is in my top 3 mega soft brushes! I think every makeup lover should have this in her collection, maybe even two ;) But be fast because it's limited edition and I already saw that lots of these brushes on other places are already sold out!

Jolse Order #12 Skincare Haul Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House innisfree dreaming swan brush case sebum blur jeju balm nail samples
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! This week they have a 10% off Innisfree! Also they have super 35% off sale on Skin Watches, and 15% off from Holika Holika, IOPE, Mamonde, and Hanyul!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!