14 May 2015

Etude House Etti Beauty Lense Case Haul & Review!

EtudeHouse2012 Etude House Etti Beauty Lense Case Haul Review lenses circle kawaii keai super cute pink ebay
♡ Super cute! ♡
This is my first order I've placed from the EtudeHouse2012 store on Ebay... EPIC STORE!! I'll share more about this epic part soon, but first let me tell you about this little cute case! This little case opened a whole new world for me, it's very pink!! 

EtudeHouse2012 Etude House Etti Beauty Lense Case Haul Review lenses circle kawaii keai super cute pink ebay  limited edition
Etude House - Etti Beauty Lens Case
Case + 4 tools / $16.90 / Link to item
A super cute Etti lens case to store and take care of your lenses. The cute case comes with the left and right lens box, a tiny bottle for lens fluid, a lens tweezers and a lens-suck-stick, (no clue what the official name are for these kind if goodies haha). 
This case can also be used to storage your daily jewelry, or travel goodies, or you even can use it as small cosmetic case. For example you can put a hand cream and sun cream in the little lens L-R box.

Review
I absolutely love it! The design matches so wel with me and everything I love! Also if I would ever take the step and buy myself a set of circle lenses I would have a cute case already. But I wonder that day will ever come. I just wanted to the case for storage an cosmetic reasons! The case closed very good and keeps your stuff save inside! It has the perfect size for in my handbag! I'm so happy I got this!!

EtudeHouse2012 Etude House Etti Beauty Lense Case Haul Review lenses circle kawaii keai super cute pink ebay samples
Samples + Store review
With every purchase you make you get samples. You can see in the description of the product what you can expect how much or what kind of samples you get, this can vary in stock of the samples the seller has. But you will get samples! I've received all Etude House samples; Moistfull Super Collagen Ampoule Essence, Age Defence Firming cream, Collagen Moistfull Cream and the Nymph Aura Volumer. Btw I didn't photographed the original packaging from the case that was in. It's not my thing, but all you products are in its original packaging and 100% new! ;) I've waited shortly to blog about this order and link to the store; so I could plunder it before I would share the love hihi, What I absolutely love are I that my products are safely shipped and super, duper fast. This order was shipped on the 9th of April and I've received it on 17th of April. So it's either 9 days in total or 7 business days. How super amazingly fast is that right!? I've spend already more than €100 in that shop, I trust the seller and think the store is epic!

EtudeHouse2012 Etude House Haul Review kawaii keai super cute pink ebay major huge epic giant limited
A Princess Dream comes true sneak peek!
I've received this combined mega insanely huge over €100 order last Wednesday and It felt like a pink princess birthday to me! :D I'm totally in heaven right now and every minute of the day :D I think this is one of my most favorite Korean orders I've ever placed in my life.. top 5 I think!! I'll divide this haul in 2 parts :)

I hope you've enjoyed this little haul & review. 
The next one will be bigger hihi ;)

See you in my next haul!