10 May 2015

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Holika Holika Missha Nature Republic Skin food
Summer is coming!
Today another Haul & review of a very summery Jolse order. I have excluded one item from this order which is the Secret Nature - Face Pack with Calendula Extract. I'll haul & review that along with another pack from Secret Nature in a special post again. The products in this order are all different from each other and came from five different brands. Are you ready?!

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Holika Holika Smoothie Peeling Jam Berry Apple Festival
Holika Holika - Smoothie Peeling Jam Berry Apple Festival
$11.48 / 120ml / Link to product
Fresh smoothie peeling gel made of new fruits. Super food berry that contains rich nutrients and patassium, malic acid and pectin of apple that is effective in skin-care make the skin moist and smooth. Soft smoothie texture. For the sensitive skin, smoothie texture that is made of fine berry and apple. When you touch it, you will feel the crisp texture and when you massage it, it will be softly melted onto your face. Natural AHA from nature. It makes the sleek and smooth skin texture and reduces the stimulus by containing the Natural AHA ingredient extracted from the Orange, Lemon, Bilberry, Sugar Cane and Sugar Maple.
How to use
Apply suitable amount onto a dried face without moisture.  After 1 minute, softly massage it and then wash it off with warm water. Please, don't use eyes and lips.

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Holika Holika Smoothie Peeling Jam Berry Apple Festival
Review
As you know I love me some peeling gels! I think they are funny to use and very effective! This peeling gel smells really fruity and summery. That was the reason I've bought it, in the hope it would smell like summer! The color is green which is super cool! The strength of this peeling gel is surprisingly super strong! Normally I would just have tiny bits of dead skin cells I have to wash away, but this feels like it takes way more dead skin cells. It doesn't feel harsh on the skin at all. It just feels super strange because it's so strong :) My skin feels very soft after and but remains calm. This peeling gel compared to my Secret Nature and Secret Key peeling gels is fun, summery, smells nice but the after effect is like a basic peeling gel. I would repurchase for next summer, because of the fruity scent!

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Missha The Style 4D Mascara
Missha - The Style 4D Mascara
$4.88 / 7g / Link to product
Square brush: Helps apply rich amount onto eyelashes and coat each eyelash with mascara liquid to make thicker eyelashes. Makes eyelashes doubly longer, denser and richer volume. Botanical wax gives a volume effect without lump and smudging.
How to use
Apply directly to the eyelashes, from root to tip using the applicator brush with zigzag motion.

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Missha The Style 4D Mascara
Review
Holy Grail mascara; Chanel Inimitable Intense dupe! I've said this so often before. This review is my repurchase review because truly this mascara is epic and a true dupe! You save like 25 dollars, euro's whatever if you buy this one instead ;) I really love the Chanel Inimitable Intense, I've used tons of them but whem I found this one and fell in love. The scent is exactly the same, The brush is similar, The consistency is the same and the effect is the same!! As you can see on my swatch, perfect lashes right! 50% born with it but the rest is just that super cheap mascara! This picture here shows me again from 5 months ago again with this mascara on and a super chocolate face lol! I'm not selling this to you but you really should buy this to try it out for yourself! It's only like 5 dollars xD This one is my just freshly opened one, so I'll be repurchasing this soon again!

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Nature Republic Hand Nature Sanitizer Gel honey
Nature Republic - Hand&Nature Sanitizer Gel - Honey
$4.98 / 30ml / Link to product
Portable hand sanitizer using without water. Remove 99.9% of harmful bacteria (Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli). Ethanol ingredients for disinfection also helps moisten your hands at the same time.
How to use
Apply proper amount on hands and rub to dry.

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Nature Republic Hand Nature Sanitizer Gel honey
Review
Best hand sanitizer I've ever had! I've never tried bath & bodyworks or something + not interested much. But I have tried so much other and so much really have awful scents or nice but too strong. This one has such a soft scent and feels even soft on the hands. It really gives you hands a fresh and cleansed feeling afterwards, without drying them out. The scent is truly epic! Every heard of Honing Drop (Dutch Honey licorice) Ever smelled them... Well this hand sanitizer exactly smells like them! These licorice I've grew up with when I had a cold or was just ill and I wanted a treat. A sentimental product...Just now I've bought 2 more! :D

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House EYE'S CREAM Vanilla Moist eyes ice
Etude House - EYE'S CREAM Vanilla Moist
$8.98 / 6.5g / Link to product
Niacinamide with Whitening function will improve undereye circles and anti-wrinkle adenosine will provide resilience to the eye area skin. Oligo-HA, which has hyaluronic acid treated by micro particles, forms thin moist barrier for the eyes. Like both eye cream and eye base, in basic skin care and corrective make-up.
How to use
In basic skincare, use in place of eye cream. Or for dry, tired skin or in correction, roll from inside the eye area to the outside by gently massaging. Pat to absorb.

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House EYE'S CREAM Vanilla Moist eyes ice
Review
Recently I've realized my skin under my eyes loves eye cream sticks way more than just regular eye creams. My eyes love gels but they are hard to find or you empty your wallet for them often. These sticks are heaven and won't give you milia! This stick is so petit and cute! The scent is vanilla with something else added to it, it smells like soft candy. I really like it and it feels very fresh on the skin when you apply. A short while after it will be absorbed into the skin and the fresh feeling along with it. My skin feels very healthy and awake since I've been using this, also my dry lines are all gone! Tip if you think you may get a permanent wrinkle, try to moisturize that area very good for a short while and see if it goes away... wrinkles are often just dry lines who needs moisture. This stick really does help with this and is perfect for summer, I'm so going to buy the mint version too!

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Skin Food Honey Red Orange Mask
Skin Food - Honey Red Orange Mask
$16.98 / 125g / Link to product
A scrub mask pack that exfoliates rough dead skin cells and reveals smoother and firmer skin underneath with New Zealand's Manuka honey and California orange extract.
How to use
Use the enclosed spoon to mix layers, apply on a damp face to massage gently, focusing on desired areas, to rinse off then.

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Skin Food Honey Red Orange Mask
Review
The fact that it said honey and had a jar like that, made me buy it! :D To work with it is really messy and not convenient at all, but it is fun! You first have to stir it, I took a fork to do it and got it all messy over my hands. The product smells like real honey with something else, that would probably be the red orange scent. The scent really reminds me of the Black sugar mask in Honey I've recently also reviewed. So it is not really a mask but more like a scrub. When I apply I spread over my face and scrub a bit, then I let it sit there for a 2 minutes and rinse it off. I've noticed if I do that my skin gets super soft afterwards, more softer than just massage and rinse off. Seriously my skin feels silky soft! I love it, but this is really a product you have to treat with patience! Not sure if I would repurchase again, because of the way you have to work with it.

Jolse Order #9 Summery Skincare Haul & Review 2015 beauty blogger Etude House Holika Holika Missha Nature Republic Skin food 2
Samples
Upcoming post peeking in the right bottom corner xD
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! This week they have a 10% off Innisfree & Holika Holika!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!