13 June 2015

Beautynet Korea Order #2 Secret Key & Etude House Haul & Review

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review cool slimming Happy Ending pumpkin cinderella tint glow puff
Lovely and sweet!
Last weekend I had received this order from Beautynet Korea, This is my second order from them (blogged about, I've placed more in the past) and this time a few products are from the website and not from Ebay. Their website has more deals to offer you. There was one other product in this order; The Secret Key Flower Water Pact, which I've written an extended review for here. Today I'll review these lovely and sweet items for you :)

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Cool Body Creator Slimming Mousse
Secret Key - Cool Body Creator Slimming Mousse
$12.75 / 150ml / Link to product Sold out
For a firm and beautiful body line. It has a unique feel with no irritation to the skin. Gives immediate cooling effect. It's moisturizing and has soothing effect with natural ingredients.
How to use
Massage on body to bottom up. Use before exercise! 

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Cool Body Creator Slimming Mousse
Review
This stuff is truly the most epic Korean product I've seen! This product should have been in the OMG Memeboxes we once got in the past. Truly OMG. When you pump a bit out it comes out small en turns into a bigger foamy pile of foam, it constantly bubbles and you can see on the 3 bottom pictures. This is not that it melts not it bubbles smaller. Also the sound was a shock to me because I didn't knew what to expect. When I applied It felt and sounded like the product exploded! It sound like pop rocks, you know that candy but then super loud! and it keeps making that sound until all bubbles are massaged into the skin. Also when you massage it into the skin you feel the bubbles exploding against your fingers :D The cooling effect is real, super cool and so soft to the skin. I must say with these hot days I've only been playing with this and applying it on my legs after shaving to soothe. Super fun and refreshing! I did do some running after but didn't pay attention to how slimming it would work, The only thing I've noticed is that my legs felt super soft and moist (not shiny or whatever) and super fresh in the wind. I love this product and there are already 2 more in my cart to buy within these days! HIGH RECOMMEND! I've posted a preview video of it here on Instagram.

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow vanilla peach
Secret Key - Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow - Vanilla Peach
$8.50 / 3.5g / Link to product
7 types of vivid colors. Lanolin oil provides moisture to the skin as preventing moisture depletion. It goes effortlessly on the lips and last vivid for long time. As creating lip moisture barrier, it makes lip look radiant & glowing all the time.
How to use
One touch natural looking lip makeup. 2~3 times of touch give glossy lip makeup. The more it is dabbed, the more funkier it gets.

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Secret Kiss Sweet Glam Tint Glow vanilla peach
Review
I've received the baby pink one time in a Memebox and I loved it! Since I've been loving peachy lips at the moment and Secret Ket brought 3 new colors in a new packaging, I had to have this color! I thick Secret Key can create the most prettiest packaging or the most boring, but I love the brand no matter what! I absolutely love this new packaging! Sniffing the lipstick as I write, because I couldn't remember if there was a scent, but there is none :) The consistency is soft and like a true balm; when applied it feels soft and glides onto the lips. Your lips stay moisturizes and you are able to do the "mmm" move forever and never worry you'll be stuck on dried out lips. The color is true from what Secret Key tells you. I've been thinking about to get the Lolipop pink or the funky pink, can't decide yet!

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Princess Happy Ending Fairy Glitter Shadow #2 magic pumpkin
Etude House - Princess Happy Ending Fairy Glitter Shadow - #2 Magic Pumpkin
$8.16 / 4.5g / Link to product
Long wearing & strong adherence, a wet type shadow with a jelly texture;"Elastic binder system". Minimized falling of pearls, Strong adherence. No heaviness.
How to use
Release appropriate amount and spread gently and evenly. Due to its soft texture, some content may stick on protection film. Pat 2~3 times if the content if seeing a gap at bottom.

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Princess Happy Ending Fairy Glitter Shadow #2 magic pumpkin
Review
Guess why I've bought it...pumpkin! :D I've been eying this eye shadow for a while now but I thought it was quite expensive for a "loose pigment shadow"... Well I did some more reading and figured out this wasn't that at all! So I took this risk and I fell in love with it instantly! Great risk! This eye product is like a creamy-balmy glitter shadow. It has hardly any fall out. It has more fallout when you use a brush than if you use your finger to apply. The shadow won't budge when you try to rub your eyes when tired (you should never do that btw!) The color is so true and pure, I love it so much! I really can use this product everyday, but I have other shadows too and don't want them to be jealous lol. But I think this shadow could hit pan the first!

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Princess Happy Ending Nail Kit cinderella
Etude House Princess Happy Ending Nail Kit - Cinderella
$8.75 / 2x 8ml / Link to product
One-coat vivid nail polish. With a gel nail effect and glossy coating. A symbol of a happy ending. And little nail accessories to decorate the nails.
How to use
Apply base coat first and color above it. Mix 2 colors and create your own. Apply either or both colors and use decal stickers, decorate nails.

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Princess Happy Ending Nail Kit cinderella
Review
The moment after I took the picture before this one.. after I moved the items I mysteriously lost the plastic bag with tiny stones xD A true Cinderella story! I've looked everywhere, made a mess out of my room but can't find them, how odd is that right! I could apply the polishes on my nail because by that time I had my Mint nail polish on them. I've bought this set, because the colors are so super cute and they match the colors with the kind of blue in my wardrobe.

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review Natural Konjac Face Cleansing Puff
Etude House - Natural Konjac Face Cleansing Puff
$4.42 / 1ea / Link to product
100% Vegetable product. Feel free use, even delicate skin. The unique network structure. Fine skin contaminants, is good for hair removal. Alkalescence & Excellent moisturizing.
How to use
After apply cleansing foam or soap on the face, massage with puff. You may use cleansing puff with cleansing foam or soap. After use, remove water and dry up.

Review
I have already review this item here. Like I said there; need to buy another one for the next month. These things get dirty even though you wash them. So each month a new one! I really like these and currently I use them with A;T Fox - Tea toc water clear tablets.

BeautynetKorea beautynet korea Secret Key Etude House Haul Review cool slimming Happy Ending pumpkin cinderella tint glow puff samples
Samples!
Thank you so much for the samples! Beautynet Korea will always give you good and fun samples. I think this is a great way to try out new products!

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This shop is really great, it has cheap prices, fun and new Korean cosmetics, They ship for free and wrap your package good! I've received my package in 10 days. They always give samples with their orders. I'm happy to shop here again and again!

I hope you've enjoyed this haul & review and what is your OMG product?

See you in my next haul & review!