11 June 2015

Jolse Order #17 Tony Moly & Etude House Haul & Review

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger lock'n tint popstick lash perm bunny gloss dreaming swan lips cat nail mint
I see a bunny!
In this haul & review there are 3 products are from the clearance sale (sold out) and the rest is not and so very available for you! :D  The non clearance products were on my wish list for a while, now I've got them, because for two items I feared they might be sold out if I would wait longer. Ready for the review?!

*Note*
I've provided alternative matching options for the sold out items from the clearance sale.
Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger VIVID popstick #6 girls on top
 Etude House - Vivid Popstick - #06 girls on top
$11.98  $8.39 / 2.4g / Sold out  alternative
Creates extreme point lip makeup with vivid and enriched color like original lip color. Long lasting effect with vivid look for hours. Clean look without vertical wrinkle or dead skin cells. Economic auto stick type that doesn't need to cut to enable you to use simply as lip liner/ lip tint/ lipstick depending on ways of use
How to use
Hold a stick in vertical to draw lip line clearly according to lip shape. Fill all over lips with broader side of stick gently. Hold a stick in vertical once more to fill between wrinkles thoroughly to create sophisticated makeup.

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger VIVID popstick #6 girls on top
 Review
This is the second color I've bought from these popsticks, What I like about them is that they don't dry out your lips! When close up you see a little bit that it creeps in the lines but if you are not that close up to me than you won't notice at all haha! It stays on it place and you won't get it off so easily! This color is warmer and easier to weird daily with any outfit you like. I think I like this color the best from the two I have now. I really love it and so I had bought a third color when I still could ;)

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar 05 Juicy Peach
Tony Moly - Petite Bunny Gloss Bar - 05 Juicy Peach
$5.85 / 9g / Link to product
Tony Moly has done it again! They have brought more cute yet sophisticated beauty products to you. These adorable bunny gloss bars come in 6 pleasant scents. The cap of each gloss is a bunny character with different facial expressions. Add one of these gloss bars to your collection and bring it wherever you go! Comes in six delicious scent / Cute compact size / Moisturize & Hydrates lips /Rich glossy colors Application: Lift up about 3~5mm and lightly apply to lips Excessive lifting may cause damage.
How to use
Release a small amount (3mm to 5mm) and spread the lips with it lightly.

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger TONYMOLY Petite Bunny Gloss Bar 05 Juicy Peach
Review
I have the neon red one of these already, but the first time I've used it I hated the scent and so I said never ever to these gloss bars, then a while ago I've tried it again and suddenly it didn't smelled to bad. I think it might have been the new plastic packaging or something. So I've bought this color because I thought it was a very suitable color for everyday, easy but cute! The gloss bar applies like a soft, moisturizing lip balm and I actually really like the scent! I think this gloss bar is perfect to have in my purse!

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger Dreaming Swan Deer My Blooming Lips Talk pk022
Etude house - Dreaming Swan Dear My Blooming Lips Talk - PK022
$9.98 / 3.4g / Link to product
A chiffon lipstick with lightweight and non-sticky silky texture provides smooth and soft lips. Soft colors and smooth texture provides a lovely ballerina girl's lip. In 5 attractive colors makes natural but gorgeous lips. Made of coconut seed butter and carnauba wax to keep lips smooth and hydrated.
How to use
Draw a clear outer lip line with lip brush. Thoroughly apply lipstick inside of lip line. Express more charming lips by gradating color onto center of lips.

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger Dreaming Swan Deer My Blooming Lips Talk pk022
Review
After I fell in love with the sweet peachy-coral toned colors from the Dreaming swan collection, I decided I also want the entire sweet perfect pink colors. Soon I'll review the matching eye & cheek product. I really love this lipstick, This lipstick has the same scent as the Sweet Cherry Tint, which is nice! The lipstick spreads silky, and has a slight dry finish. Not to worry this is easily fixed with a lip balm, it works good together with that. It sticks a tiny bit in the creases of your lips. Which you hardly notice when you are a little bit further away from the mirror or a person :) I don't need more colors of this collection, but if they came out with more, yup I would ;)

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger Give Me Chocolate Nails 02 mint chocolate chip
Etude House - Give Me Chocolate Nails - #02 Mint Chocolate Chip
$5.48 / 8ml / Link to Product
Smells like chocolate. Thanks to water base, you don't need to worry about your nails being damaged. Recently upgraded brush allows more delicate control.
How to use
After base coat, apply 2~3 times for clearer color. Shake before use. Clean your nails before use. Wait for former coats or colors to dry.

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger Give Me Chocolate Nails 02 mint chocolate chip
Review
I had hoped the mint color would be more a lighter bluish toned mint. There is a lot of green in there. So it didn't match with my mint outfits but with a nice destroyed jeans and off white tops it looked pretty cute! I'm really surprised this color actually looked good with my skintone, I was afraid it would make my skin look ill. I really like the color, even thought I had something else in mind. The nail polish stayed on my nails for 5 days without chips! I only used the gel nail cleanser from Etude House before I applied (made use difference, else I would lose my nail polish in 1 day!) On the fifth day, I saw that the edges softly faded away, not chips, really faded! I recommend this cute nail polish and I highly recommend the Gel nail cleanser!

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger LOCK'N Summer Color Lips Fit Tint OR205
Etude House - LOCK'N Summer Color Lips Fit Tint - OR205
$9.98  $6.99 / 10g / Sold out  alternative
 New & unique "Magic Water Lipstick". A revolutionary liquid type Lipstick that moistly glides onto lips with its vivid color and finishes off with a weightless powdery texture. Normal lipstick including 10~15% of coloring VS Color Lips-fit including 20% of coloring ! Innovative Airy Fit texture which turns liquid to fluffy powdery material.
How to use
Shake well before use. Apply smoothly with tip. lightly dab onto center of lips for gradation. Delicately apply for full cover. Apply a layer of Color Lips-fit WH901 after color for moist gloss.

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger LOCK'N Summer Color Lips Fit Tint OR205
Review
Worst reason ever to buy something; thought it would be horrible and super too matte, like I hate most too matte lip products, but I wanted to try it out and see for myself, see messed up reason! Surprisingly, I love it! It has a sherry-like scent, you know that alcohol stuff! It applies super soft and glides over your lips, but won't glide away, if you know what I mean. Your lips stays moist and soft looking. The product makes it look like your lips are like this naturally. I love that kind of look! I really recommend this product (the alternative is the same but not from the summer collection.

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger Doll Doll Lash Perm 3 step Volumecara Brown
 Etude House - Doll Doll Lash Perm 3 step Volumecara - Brown
$13.48  $9.44 /  9.5g / Sold out  alternative
Brush is 20mm wider than normal brushes, and it captures short lashes evenly. Delivers the perfect amount of mascara to lashes. Brush intensifies curling power, and maximizes volume effect. When you follow 3 steps- step by step, you will find your lashes with extreme and fullest volume. Smooth wax component gives silky makeup without clump and flake.  Memory curl system prevents lashes drooping for long time.
How to use
Use according to the 3-step plan to create volume. 

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger Doll Doll Lash Perm 3 step Volumecara Brown
Review
I didn't do the 3 step plan, never plan my mascara steps, just voom and tada! I saw the word volume & brown and thought, hmm yes, I don't have that yet. I really like the color and how it applies very easy. The consistency is wet and gives you the time to create the look you want. I do need to curl my lashes sometime soon (when I receive a curler) because my lashes recently intend to have tea parties! I love to use this mascara for daily makeup. When I go for walkies with Jofee or do grocery shopping. It gives a natural soft look to my eyes! 

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Cat Nail Buffer hold me nails
Etude House - Cat Nail Buffer
$3.58 / 1ea / Link to product
Nail buffer with cute cat.
How to use 
Cleans up your nails.

Review
Easy & plain nail buffer. I really needed a new one, my old was that I have for years now is dying. This one looked super cute so I had to have it. But I think this buffer is maybe more suited for my toe nails than my finger nails. It's a big rough, and I really go for perfection in the smallest details for my fingernails. When I scratch you, you will feel and see nothing after, so soft! It has the same strength on both sides so toe nails it is, which comes in handy because they also didn't had a good new buffer yet!

Jolse Etude House tony moly Haul Review beauty blogger lock'n tint popstick lash perm bunny gloss dreaming swan lips cat nail mint 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!!  They have 10% off Cosrx and Holika Holika for this week!! Plus they have 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase, and get 25% off Holika Holika - Dazzling Sunshine Makeup Sun Cream!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!