09 June 2015

Secret Key The Flower Water Pact #1 Light Beige Extended Haul & Review

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Super Extended Haul & Review!
In this haul & review I'll share with you the information about this pact, where you can get it and my extended opinion about it. I can't say it enough; I'm no pro and things could get messy! Are you ready to continue.. let's GO!

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Outer Packaging
I absolutely love the cute flower design and the label. It's a firm box and the way it feels makes you think that what's inside is precious.

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Secret Key The Flower Water Pact (SPF50+/PA+++) - #1 Light Beige
$16.20 / 15g / Link to product
Collaboration of pink and flower pattern. Enriched with flower water & essence, which makes skin moisturized and revitalized. Quick replenishing effect by water drop type. Light weight & evenly applied coverage. Whitening, Anti-wrinkle, UV light protection.

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
 Take the cake!
When you open it it's like looking at a cake or something so deluxe and sweet! To open it you click on the button on the front, then it softly clicks open to 0,5cm by itself. The plastic feels good and strong. I don't think it will survive when you throw it on the ground but if you let it fall, it won't break. 

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Secret Key puff
Compared to the Etude House Any Cushion puff, this one feels more softer and puff-like. I think this has more the traditional puff feeling, but softer!

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
The Scent
I absolutely love this scent, truly amazing and it reminds me of my favorite gel cream from Etude House; the flower moistfull cream. Also some other flower inspired products I have around. This scent really calms me down and also refreshes my spirit! I had swatched it on my hand and continued further taking pictures, then I suddenly thought hmm what is this hand cream I've used ;) It's truly a lovely scent!

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Perfection!
This is truly art! I was amazed by the pearl dots in the New Etude house Any Cushion, well that one doesn't win with this makeup creation! I've actually bought this pact because of the flower & moist words and this design!

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Swatch
I softly stroked my pink over the colors to see what happened. The first one was from the middle product, the middle one is from the pink product and the right one is from the white product. when I first opened this pact I thought, oh no, way to dark for me.. but after I saw these swatches on my hand I knew it was going to be fine. 

Color
I have bought the lightest option of this pact; #1 Light Beige and I also have the lightest option for the Etude House Any Cushions. All these colors matches my skintone perfectly, maybe helps you find your matching color.

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
How to use
Apply on skin with the puff and start covering the skin with the content.

I've tapped a few times with the puff on the pact but hardly anything came off. Then I've swept the puff on the pact a tiny bit and this was the result. But when I would apply on my face, nothing happened The mystery continues...

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
And then there was water!
So then I thought let's press my finger a bit on there, and suddenly some water drops came out! Then I thought let's press again softly on the parts where there are drops were. Then the pact because weird; So on those part it turned into a bit of a creamy texture with a balm-like feeling. I took the puff and acted like it was a "cushion product" with a gentler touch. Yay product on the puff!


Flower Water Pact 100%
It evened out my skin on my cheeks and under my eyes. It also made some beauty marks lighter. But it doesn't give you super duper coverage, it hides what I want it to hide. It feels like lovely skincare mixed with face makeup, but more epic than that sounds haha! It feels lightweight and doesn't over-glow your face. It feels really refreshing when you apply. Also throughout the day your skin moist stays in balance and surprisingly your face also feels softer!

Well after trying out what I had to do to figure out how it works; I've made a mess out of my pact, my pact looks like a sandbox after kid played in there haha. Also my puff is so dirty already, even on top! 

Are we friends or are we?
So the pact smells epic, makes my skin feels soft and moist throughout the day, it doesn't give heavy coverage, but just enough for daily basic look. Packaging looks cute, and maybe in some time I learn to be pro along with the product inside ;) I really do like this pact, but it's tricky to work with it. Yes, we will become friends!

beautynetkorea beautynet korea secretkey secret key The Flower Water Pact face makeup  SPF50+PA+++ #1 light beige
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This shop is really great, it has cheap prices, fun and new Korean cosmetics, They ship for free and wrap your package good! I've received my package in 10 days. They always give samples with their orders. I didn't show mine in this one because the rest of my order will be reviewed together along with the sample picture ;) I'm happy to shop here again and again!

I hope you've enjoyed this extended review, 
feel free to share your opinion about this Flower Water Pact.

See you in my next haul & review!