21 June 2015

Jolse Order #20 Etude House Eye Shadows Haul & Review

Jolse Etude House Eye Shadows Haul Review beauty blogger Look At My Eyes cafe Jewel Eye Shadow PK004 PK006 PK007 BE105 RD301
Eye shadow paradise
A while ago I've bought these from a Sale Jolse had. I've really hoarding these eye shadows! These are now sold out now, but I'm still going to show you and tell you what I think of them, and how I like the color or not. If you read a bit further I'll shall talk about similar type of shadows and brands that have them. Are you ready?!

I'll Link you to...
All these are very similar and have similar colors from the ones I'll show in the post. 

Jolse Etude House Eye Shadows Haul Review beauty blogger Look At My Eyes cafe Eye Shadow PK006 PK007 RD301
Etude House - Look At My Eyes Cafe Eye Shadow - PK006, PK007 & RD301
$5.48 / 2g
A highly pigmented eyeshadow with silky texture for smooth application and deep eye makeup. Deep & Mellow: Arranging eye shape and make natural but deep and mellow eye looks. Light & Soft Texture: Soft & silky touch texture applied for feather-light and soft application like satin and helping makeup last longer.
How to use
Use the index finger to apply on eyes broadly and evenly. Gradate shades to appropriate eye region. For dramatic, smoky eye, or point-makeup, use the middle finger to create the definition in the crease. Start with the lightest colors and work your way to the darkest no to wash your hands repeatedly throughout the process.

Jolse Etude House Eye Shadows Haul Review beauty blogger Look At My Eyes cafe Eye Shadow PK006 PK007 RD301
Review
I honestly can never have enough of these cafe colors! The colors are named in the title from left to right. These are so natural even though they are pink or red haha. These Cafe (matte) type shadows gives you the look as if you were born with those colored eyelids! I really love these colors and I think they would look fabulous in a gradient! I really have to wear a eyeliner if I want to work with this darker red color else it looks like my eyes are irritated ;) These shadows apply so easy, with finger or with brush. I mostly use a soft of concealer brush to apply them because those are very flat and can pick up this shadow very good and apply it perfectly. With a normal eye shadow brush you may destroy the shadow and pick up too much, which will cause you to have fall out. I soon have the entire rainbow of these cafe colors :D

Jolse Etude House Eye Shadows Haul Review beauty blogger Look At My Eyes cafe Jewel Eye Shadow PK004 BE105 2
Etude House - Look At My Eyes Jewel Eye Shadow - PK004 & BE105
$7.48 / 2g
A highly pigmented eyeshadow that creates glittering color shades of spangle-like sparkle. Glittering wash: It delivers instant glamour in a perfect blend of pigment and pearl with double-coating tech to express delicate and clear color shades. Cushiony essence texture: It glides on smoothly and delivers a weightless wash of vibrant shimmer on eyes. Jewel aura eyes: It provides excellent color release and all-day wear with buildable shadows.
How to use
Use the index finger to apply on eyes broadly and evenly. (Apply with fingers to provide the body-temperature warmth for optimal application, coverage and finish.) Gradate shades to appropriate eye region. For dramatic, smoky eye, or point-makeup, use the middle finger to create the definition in the crease. Start with the lightest colors and work your way to the darkest no to wash your hands repeatedly throughout the process.

Jolse Etude House Eye Shadows Haul Review beauty blogger Look At My Eyes cafe Jewel Eye Shadow PK004 BE105 2
Review
To spice up my "cafe" I thought some glitter shadows to match with them could be nice. I didn't switch them around btw in the picture... It looks like the lighter beige color in now on the right instead of the left but it's not. Super weird I've just checked again! So the on the left on both pictures is the PK004 which is a sort of pinkish glitter which doesn't look like it. The color on the right is the BE103 and that's a white- gold beige kind of color. Both are absolutely gorgeous on the eyes when applied to the fullest. I've have to not use them like this though :D I thought they would be useful as highlighter and as extra dimension to a cafe eye shadow look, to spice it up. The pink color for the pink and colder looks and the beige for the neutral and warmer looks. Also I would not apply it so thick. I really like them and they work well with a normal eye shadow brush.

Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! They have 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase, and get 25% off Holika Holika - Dazzling Sunshine Makeup Sun Cream! A few hours left with 10% off Etude houde and The Face Shop; On Monday morning they will have new deals!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!