21 June 2015

Jolse Order #16 Etude House Only Haul & Review

Jolse Etude House Haul Review beauty blogger eye lip extra remover nail finger essence spa liquid eyeliner sunprise mild airy cookie blusher
All random Etude House goodies!
With 100% honesty, I really can't remember why I've bought these items. One day I woke up and saw that I had shopped and realized yes that's me duh but why, I know it was late but what was I thinking, why did I do this and why can't I remember :P This never, ever happened before in my life! But one thing is certain I can shop pretty good when I have a blackout xD These items are really cool & good! :D Ready for the review?! 

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Lip & Eye Remover 250ml
Etude House - Lip & Eye Remover
$14.48 / 250ml / Link to product
Mild point makeup remover. 250% capacity with 70% price compared to former version. Remove thick makeup at once with mild remover. Synergy of water and oil easily removes thick makeup.
How to use
After shaking bottle to mix oil and water layers, soak cosmetic cotton with the remover. Cleanse the makeup. Hold the cotton on makeup for few seconds and wipe off.

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Lip & Eye Remover 250ml
Review
On my hand you see the swatch from the Eyeliner I've swatched later on in this post. I've let it dry completely and then even waited a while longer. I've shaked the remover well and dripped some on a cotton pad. I've placed the cotton pad on the swatch and waited 3 seconds. Then I've wiped the cotton pad to the right and voilá this is the result. This eye and lip remover works really wonders, it really takes up a fight with my Secret Key eye and lip remover now. I've used it further for clean my hands and eyes for this entire and the next blogpost and my eyes felt so happy afterwards. he last time I've used so much eye products and had to clean after every swatch my eyes really got swollen and hurt so badly. This time it felt like nothing happened. Also to remover my eyeliner on my lash lines, I accidentally got some in my eye and it also didn't hurt! :D I'm so happy I've bought this one (again) I already had one unopened bottle in my closet standing. My "blackout-me" saw the future and knew I would love it? lol I really recommend this eye and lip remover!

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Help My Finger Essence Spa
Etude House - Help My Finger Essence Spa
$5.38 / 1.8g / Link to product
Nails of Oil-Water Balance. Efficient nail treatment. Seaweed Oil Essence.
How to use
Give a light turn to the cap, take a moderate amount to put on areas around cuticles.

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Help My Finger Essence Spa
Review
I had used this lemon stuff from Lush and other oils, but I always found them to sticky and balmy, My fingers would feel awkward after and I hated it. "Blackout-me" found this and thought probably I would like it... Well as you can see on the picture I've put on way too much, but luckily it was enough for both hands. My skin and nail after it absorb pretty fast, felt really nice and not balmy or sticky at all. Yes, I also applied it on my nails, they now have this healthy natural shine to it. Really happy with this product!

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Oh m'Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner 01 black
Etude House - Oh m'Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner - 01 Black
$5.98 / 5ml / Link to product
Much vivider & deeper colors than previous eye liners. Citric Acid in it helps you to complete the eyeline without discontinuance. Fast dryness & good adherence : Keeps the eyelines neat without piling or falling off .
How to use
Draw eye line with it following the shape of your eyes.

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Oh m'Eye Line Liquid Eyeliner 01 black
Review
Second time of my life applying liquid eyeliner! Well this time it looks better than first! This is all because of the product and a bit of my patience. Still my liner is wiggly lol but I've tried. I hardly ever apply eyeliner. Personally I think gel kind of eye liners are more my thing, even though I have never tried it lol. The product is very easy to apply and the pencil is very precise. When dried this eyeliner will not budge and smudge. Maybe I need to practice more, but this product is definitely a good eyeliner for really everybody! If "I" can manage to get this "look" from the first time with this liner and second time in my life.. then every pro will tag is with Holy Grail or something ;) Recommend!

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Lovely Cookie Blusher New 10 Peach Parfait 02 Strawberry Hue
Etude House - Lovely Cookie Blusher - 10 Peach Parfait & 02 Strawberry Hue
$6.42 / 7.2g / Link to product 
Synergy between pearl sparkle & vivid color Satiny powder for exceptional adhesiveness Soft, cushiony puff with bow trim
How to use
Apply a proper amount toy our cheeks softly

Review
Why I have these... I have both super similar colors from the Dreaming Swan collection haha. Both these colors are the best colors in my opinion for my skin and my liking out there, sweet pink and sweet peach. They apply very softly. Just lightly pat the puff in there 3 times (don't wipe the puff around in there because then you are a child playing with crayons, too much color) And apply on the apples of your cheeks for a sweet look. To create the more international look; take a dual fiber brush and gently wipe a short circle on the blush and apply on your cheeks from outwards to inwards. That's what I would do. These blushes are so gentle, sweet and soft looking! I really prefer these blushes over my non Korean blushes!

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50+ PA+++
Etude House - Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50+ PA+++
$12.98 / 55ml / Link to product
Mild for skin, Intense to sun. Soft and oil free without white turbidity. 100% mineral filter prevents skin irritation. Vegetable components soothes and moisturizes skin.
How to use
At the last step of skin care, apply on exposed area and spread. Shake before use.

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Sunprise Mild Airy Finish SPF50+ PA+++
Review
When I've took out this product from the box I thought, no It's broken! Lol, I didn't saw on the picture that this bottle has a twisted look. Also didn't read what you needed to do, so when I opened it I thought the product has gone bad... I had to shake it haha. The product has a very fresh and summery scent. Also the touch on the skin feels fresh and lightweight. It gives you a normal look after, no white glow over your skin or shiny from the product. It also mattifies the skin a bit, which is great in summertime! I think from all the Sun protections I have, this could be my most favorite. Because I absolutely do not feel it on my skin, my skin can breathe! I recommend this to everyone!

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Nail Remover Extra Power
Etude House - Nail Remover Extra Power
$3.58 / 100ml / Link to product
Formulated with Caster Oil to safely and effectively remove nail polish.
How to use 
Dispense onto cotton pad and use pad to gently rub and wipe nails.

Jolse Etude House korean Haul Review beauty blogger Etude House Nail Remover Extra Power
Review
So I have 3 types of nail polish removers for non gel nails. This one, the mild version of this one and the Innisfree one. The one from Innisfree I use for when I have a Spa nail treatment moment, because the scent is epic. The mild Version I use for just basic nail polish without weird top coats. And this one I had planned for Nail polish with weird topcoats. So I've been wearing this cheap nail polish; 1 coat of a milky nude polish and 1 coat of pink glitters. Glitters are a horror to remove. When put a few drops on a cotton pad and pressed it on my nail for 5 seconds and still with pressure I've wiped it off. This is the result; one glitter remains. I've used 1,5 cotton pad for both hands! It also didn't dry out my nails after, which nail remover mostly does. So yeah, I'm super happy I have not a working nail polish remover system haha! I recommend this nail polish remover for all your horror glitters ;)

Jolse Etude House Haul Review beauty blogger eye lip extra remover nail finger essence spa liquid eyeliner sunprise mild airy cookie blusher 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! They have 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase, and get 25% off Holika Holika - Dazzling Sunshine Makeup Sun Cream! A few hours left with 10% off Etude houde and The Face Shop; On Monday morning they will have new deals!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!