18 June 2015

RoseRoseShop Etude House Mini Haul & Review

RoseRoseShop ebay Etude House Haul Review beauty blogger korean Enamelting Gel Nail Cleanser Play Nail Sticker sketchbook  kawai emoticon
All about nails!
Recently I've been loving to paint my nails with gel & regular nail polish. Before my nail weren't able to hold on to nail polish, it would roll of my nails within a day like a piece of plastic paper. But since I've made a huge discovery, this all has changed! Because of that I now also feel the freedom to play along with stickers and so I've bought a set! :)

RoseRoseShop ebay Etude House Haul Review beauty blogger korean Enamelting Gel Nail Cleanser Play Nail Sticker sketchbook  kawai emoticon
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nail Cleanser
$6.41 / 60ml / Link to product
Gel cleanser that helps gel last longer by removing any oil or moisture  at the beginning of the procedure and provides additional shine at the end of the procedure. 
How to use 
Before using Base Gel, dispense a certain amount of Gel Cleanser onto cotton pad and wipe surface of nails. After curing Top Gel, wipe with Gel Cleanser to remove remaining stickiness on nail surface. 

Review
I've bought this before in this haul and realized that one bottle with my nails is far from enough! Also because I've figured out that it works wonders also with regular nail polish. Because it cleanses the surface so good; you nail polish will hold on "forever" and also with not bubble. I've used it a few times now and my nail polish has lasted an entire week instead of 1 or 2 days. And by the end of the week it looks a bit like you want to paint over 3 chips. This product is truly my nail polish savior! Also the smell is kind of nice, which is very surprisingly! I recommend this product for regular and gel polishes!

RoseRoseShop ebay Etude House Haul Review beauty blogger korean Enamelting Gel Nail Cleanser Play Nail Sticker sketchbook  kawai emoticon
Etude House - Play Nail Sticker - #08 Kawai Emoticon & #10 Sketchbook
$4.06 / 2x 1ea / Link to product 
Play Nail Sticker will conveniently adorn your nails and hands  for a Etude House Sweet and lovely look.
How to use 
Apply base coat or nail color onto clean nails and dry completely. Cut out desired sticker piece with scissors and slowly peel off front transparent film with sticker. Place printed transparent film on top of fingernails or desired area of the body. Press onto area to maximize adherence and slowly remove transparent film. Finish off transparent top coat for more vivid color and long-lasting nails.

Review
I haven't used them so I can't review for you... but I have faith and I think with a gel polish look they would work the best because you can seal of the entire top coat, so the sticker would not chip of your nail if you know what I mean. I really love these 2 types the most from all the options, The roses I already have in another set and the text is boring and the eyes are creepy and a past trend. this is my opinion ;) I like the little emoticon faces the most! So cute!

RoseRoseShop on Ebay
 They have 2 different shops on Ebay but both are the same but there are some products one shop has and the other one don't. They are called bringbringshop and rubyruby76. They only give free samples on their RoseRoseShop-Shop. But for Ebay they offer extra low prices and free shipping, instead of free samples.

I know; shocker, a short post!
Stay tuned for more shopping hauls!