08 July 2015

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree & Etude House Gel Nails Haul & Review

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review real color #03 #36 Enamelting #46 #09 #08 #24
Here we go again!
A while ago I saw these first three fun colors in a nail art from Sarah Kate Watson-Biak on Youtube and thought these colors were so cute! Also Jolse just posted a nail art tutorial by Heiley with the first lilac color. Myself played with the two last colors to create a very precious themed nail art! Ready for the review?!

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review real color #03 #36 2
Honeylicious Nails!
I've made a honey dropping nail art with these two Innisfree colors. When I saw these colors I knew what I wanted! As you know me and look around on my blog you may have guessed... I'm obsessed with Honey and everything that has something to do with it ;) There for with these colors I decided to create this look. First I applied 2 coats of the #03 colors. Then I dripped a bit of the #36 colors on a plastic paper. With a dotting tool I've placed a few dots on the nail, then dragged each dot to the edge and let them royally connect to each other. This way you have honey nails that look like they are freshly dipped in honey, again.

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review Enamelting #09 air show #08 like lilac #24 lemon detox
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nails - #08 Like Lilac, #09 Air Show & #24 Lemon Detox
$6.48 / 5g / Link to product
Volume Enamel Coating accomplishes volume and gloss of nails. Vivid and clear color even with 1 touch. Lasts long. Available in 40 colors and soon more!
How to use
Arrange nail surface with sanding block and remove oil/moist of nails. Apply base gel and do curing for 45seconds. Apply gel color and do curing for 45seconds(repeat this step until you get desired color). Apply top gel and do curing for 45seconds. Clean your nails with gel cleanser to remove stickiness if there is any. Gel solidifies only through curing.

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review Enamelting #09 air show #08 like lilac #24 lemon detox
Review
I haven't had these colors on my nails yet, but I know Etude house and their formula is the same with all colors. The gel nail colors are fabulous and they work really good together with the led lamp. Why I picked these colors; The yellow color gives me that bright summer feeling plus it's a super cute banana color. The blue matches with all my cute blue clothes I have, and would look cute with a true pink to make a candy, milkshake kind of nail art. The Lilac color is like lavender to me and matches very well with lots of my spring/ soft pastel clothes. They also look very nice when you make a very crazy nail look with all colors together :D If you have LED lamp; I highly recommend these colors!

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review Enamelting #46 drop droplet
Etude House - Enamelting Gel Nails - #46 Drop Droplet
$6.98 / 5g / Link to product
Volume Enamel Coating accomplishes volume and gloss of nails. Vivid and clear color even with 1 touch. Lasts long. Available in 10 colors and soon more!
How to use
Arrange nail surface with sanding block and remove oil/moist of nails. Apply base gel and do curing for 45seconds. Apply gel color and do curing for 45seconds(repeat this step until you get desired color). Apply top gel and do curing for 45seconds. Clean your nails with gel cleanser to remove stickiness if there is any. Gel solidifies only through curing. I also Highly recommend these fun gel polishes!

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review Enamelting #46 drop droplet
Review
Guess why I have bought this color ;) This crazy polish has all the same three colored dots as the gel nail polishes I named above. Thanks to Heiley I want to make a candy nail look with the colors above and this one on my ring finger, like from her tutorial. Or just all colors plain in 1 colors from above and one nail with this crazy polish. I thought that idea looks very cool and cute! And it's very easy because it matches almost all colors I have now :)

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review real color #03 #36 2
Innisfree - Real Color Gel - #03 & #36
$8.26 / 6g / Link to product (currently only on eBay) 
Regular 27 colors, pearl & glitters 18 kinds give various look. After color application cure 45 seconds for quick dry. Not only for manicure, but for pedicure use.
How to use
Place cotton with gel nail cleansing, remove oil on nails. Apply gel nail base coat delicately. Cure 45 seconds using LED lamp. Using gel nail cleanser remove gel nails. Cure for 45 seconds. (repeat 3~4 times) Apply gel nail top coat. Using gel nail cleanser remove gel nails.

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review real color #03 #36 2
Review
I absolutely love these colors, when I bought them I thought they would be a bit more yellowish but it's fine. Honey can have lots of colors. Compared to the Etude House Gel Polish, this one doesn't cute so well after 1 one. When you use gel cleanser it does take off like a third of the polish. So you need to cure a few times (like said) before you use gel cleanser. I have 2 coats on these and both layer needed a 3x45 sec cure. So I really like these colors, but you do have to wait longer for when your nails are done.

Jolse Order #22 Innisfree Etude House Gel Nails Haul Review real color #03 #36 Enamelting #46 #09 #08 #24 2
New Table Cloth & Samples!
I thought let's try something new, I've used my Etude House Summer blanket, It may brighten the Jolse hauls a bit up, because it's lighter so it can reflect more light.
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! 
They have 10% off Innisfree and Holika Holika for this week!!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!