03 July 2015

Treasure Find: Etude House Charm Bracelet

Etude House Charm Bracelet korean blog beauty blogger Accessories jewelry cute kawai
Etude House Treasure!
Like I've said before, I'm always hunting for limited, rare or generally sold out items from Etude House. It's a fun hobby of mine and this time I've found this super cute and pretty charm bracelet. First I was unlucky + unlucky and then suddenly lucky + lucky!

Etude House Charm Bracelet korean blog beauty blogger Accessories jewelry cute kawai
Etude House Pink Play Capsule Machine
In 2014 I think at a few openings they had these standing there (not sure if they are still there). With every order with a minimum of $30, you would get a Pink coin to use in the machine. So to collect the entire charm collection you had to spend at least $180. Not sure what the bracelet it actually worth though.

What I have paid for
First I've found it at EtudeHouse2012 on ebay and it costs $29.90 (very overpriced, I think). The seller told me that some charm of the bracelet were missing and so could not be sold. Then a month later Kococolor on ebay had added it to its store! Then I saw the price and thought, yup you are mine! I've paid $12.99 for it with free shipping. so if you are lucky... THERE ARE ONLY A FEW LEFT!!
*I have no deal or anything with this seller, it's just me! (The Etude Hunter) 

Etude House Charm Bracelet korean blog beauty blogger Accessories jewelry cute kawai
The Charms & Bracelet
These charms have this enamel colors finish on there or in them how you want to call it. You'll get a key with a white heart, a pink sweater, A white handbag, a heart with a keyhole, Eiffel tower with a pearl, and a pnik coin with an E. On the left of the end of the bracelet you see 2 crowns on each side. The bracelet feels nice on the wrist and is a bit heavy, heavier than all Etude House makeup brushes ;)

Etude House Charm Bracelet korean blog beauty blogger Accessories jewelry cute kawai
Rocking Gold!
Who would ever thought I would buy and wear a gold bracelet, me the all mighty silver addict, lol. I really, really like it actually! I often think gold is too trashy or something, but maybe because it's so super duper cute it's just impossible.

I hope you've enjoyed my little treasure find!