20 August 2015

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood & Etude House Haul & Review

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger honey sugar body scrub look at my eyes finger wrap popstick
Random items
Some of these items were from a clearance sale (from a while ago) and some other items were on my wish list for a few seconds ;) I have this order for a while now and all is well tested and used and ready to review! Except for one item but it's so obvious it doesn't really need a review :) Enjoy reading!

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger Honey & Sugar Jelly Body Scrub
Skinfood - Honey & Sugar Jelly Body Scrub
$17.48 → 15.38 / 200g / Link to product
Scrub and moisturizing all at once. With sugar grains that will remove dead skin cells. It's a moisturizing body scrub with a honey scent.
How to use
Get appropriate amount and apply on wet body(not face) and massage. Cleanse off with water.

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger Honey & Sugar Jelly Body Scrub
Review
First I love the packaging, totally not what I would go for but it's handy and chunky if that's the word. I love it, perfect for in the shower! The honey scent however is very, very light. The scrub/soapy scent is the first you smell. When you take the scrub out it feels like you grab into soft semi melted butter with salt mixed in it. meaning soft but scrubby. the scrub is very harsh but perfect for the body. I loved the Lioele body scrub but that one compared this one, it had hardly salts in there, it felt more like a facial scrub. So I'm happy with this one. I'm really a scrub addict and there for scrubs won't last that long with me. The Lioele one was empty in 3 to 4 times of use, and that was 300g of product. So I told myself only use this one for hands, neck & chest, knees & elbows and other cheap stuff for the rest of my body. I really like it so much I want it to last longer ;) The feeling btw of this product is heavenly. Ever saw that Venus commercial of that butterfly crashing down from freshly shaved legs.. well that soft is how my skin feels after this scrub. From all scrubs I've ever tested, This one is at the top favorites. 

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger Look At My Eyes Jewel Eye Shadow new BL604
Etude House - Look At My Eyes Eye Shadow  - New BL604 & Jewel BL604
$5.48 → $3.84 / 2g / Sold out  alternative
Pearls create transparent glow and bright and clear colors. Moisturizing touch like dropping one drop of essence. Remains shimmering pearl look for hours.
How to use
Spread with a finger or tip as eye shadow.

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger Look At My Eyes Jewel Eye Shadow new BL604
Review
I've said I was very picky with colors. I still am, but since Jolse has been having these amazing clearance sales with all these lovely colors, I just need to have it! They stay on very strong and won't move or be erased easily. The left color is precisely what I thought it would be and right color has very, very much glam to it. I thought it would be a subtle glitter glare or something, but this is fun too. I always make the swatch looks way to powerful, but now you can see how it works on the skin. Normally I would apply one small sweep of the color and blend, blend, blend until you get a perfect soft, delicate look. I always love these shadows and already have bought more xD

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger My Beauty Tool Gel Off Finger Wrap gel nails
Etude House - My Beauty Tool Gel Off Finger Wrap
$7.98  $7.02 / 75*25mm / Link to product
Of Makeup, by Makeup, and for Makeup. Fun and unique design. Practical tools, good quality and easy to use.
How to use
 Cut appropriate amount of finger wrap(Enough amount to wrap a finger nail). Soak the finger wrap cotton pads with remover. Roll the wrap to fix the cotton pad on nails. After 10~15 minutes, take off the wrap and remove the colors with pusher. Finish removing with sanding block. 

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger My Beauty Tool Gel Off Finger Wrap gel nails
Review
Well this is the item that is so obvious that kinda don't need reviewing. When you remove your gel nails you need to take cottons and soak it with gel remover. So these are like that but then smaller and more precise. Also the rest works like tape sort of and so no need of that silver foil stuff. I haven't really worked with these yet, but have wrapped them around my finger and works so much more convenient. A true handy beauty tool

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger Etude House VIVID popstick #5 teenage dream
  Etude House - Vivid Popstick - #05 Teenage Dream
$11.98  $8.39 / 2.4g / Sold out  alternative
Creates extreme point lip makeup with vivid and enriched color like original lip color. Long lasting effect with vivid look for hours. Clean look without vertical wrinkle or dead skin cells. Economic auto stick type that doesn't need to cut to enable you to use simply as lip liner/ lip tint/ lipstick depending on ways of use
How to use
Hold a stick in vertical to draw lip line clearly according to lip shape. Fill all over lips with broader side of stick gently. Hold a stick in vertical once more to fill between wrinkles thoroughly to create sophisticated makeup.

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger Etude House VIVID popstick #5 teenage dream
  Review
This is the third color I've bought from these popsticks, What I like about them is that they don't dry out your lips! When close up you see a little bit that it creeps in the lines but if you are not that close up to me than you won't notice at all haha! It stays on it place and you won't get it off so easily! This color is a nice peachy orange and suitable for every day. I'm not sure which colors from all three I like best, I love them all :)

Jolse Order #21 Skinfood Etude House Haul Review beauty blog blogger honey sugar body scrub look at my eyes finger wrap popstick 2
Samples!
Jolse is one of the best sample giving shops I know and I think it's so kind of them to give us such amounts of samples. A great way to try out new products! Thank you for the samples again!

Jolse cosmetics korean haul review youtube video etude house wash off pack tony moly egg pore blooming lips princess scrub cute pink cheap products summer
Click the picture above to visit the web shop!
This is my 1 true favorite Korean online beauty store! I recommend you really take look! They have very affordable prices, awesome deals, free shipping worldwide and they are super sweet!! They have Goodbye Summer sale with 12% off everything + 3% store credit it last until August 31!. Plus they have 35% off sale on Skin Watches plus get a free Etude House mask with your purchase!

I really hope you enjoy this haul & review. If you want more, don't worry I have more hauls coming and I'll never stop shopping on their website! ;)

See you in my next Jolse haul!