03 January 2016

Banila Co. - Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Essence Stick Extended Review

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Essence Stick haul review korean skincare kbeauty blog beauty blogger royal holy grail
♡ Holy Honey Grail ♡
A while ago I've bought this essence stick with the Laneige cushion I recently reviewed, to get more discount, and this product was already discounted, yay! So I thought this is the best time to try out something from this Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey collection. Everything that says or looks like honey or hexagons needs to be bought.. kind of ;)

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Essence Stick haul review korean skincare kbeauty blog beauty blogger royal holy grail
Banila Co. - Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Essence Stick
9g / $15.28 at Jolse / $18.81 at YesStyle
It contains honey extract, royal jelly extract, propolis extract, collagen. It's moisturizing + nutritious. It smoothly gets into skin and supplies moist and nutrient. It has a wrinkle conceal powder system. The soft texture and application provides glow and moisture for long hours. It's free of paraben, talc, benzophenone.
How to use 
After toner, gently apply appropriate amount on moisture care needed areas and spread.

Banila Co. Miss Flower & Mr. Honey Essence Stick haul review korean skincare kbeauty blog beauty blogger royal holy grail
Review
First; the cardboard packaging is hexagonal! I already thought the packaging looks deluxe but receiving it in a hexagonal packaging ...double smile! The Stick is +/- 3,3cm tall and 1,7 cm thick. I have been using this stick daily after I took these pictures which was... October 1. My stick is now 1/5 shorter. I love the design of the packaging, It looks very luxurious, although it isn't quite handy to stand it with all your other skincare items, This is the most tipped over/fallen product I have in my current skincare routine stash. So I have it on one of the pockets of my cosmetic organizer on my sink (similar organizer). The scent of this product is to die for; truly best honey smelling product I've ever got! 

I love honey scented products as you can read in my other reviews, but you always have another scent with it(like a scrub scent, shower gel scent etc. you know). This is truly that perfect honey scent and nothing more! I could sniff it all day! 
It applies very easy onto the skin, you don't have to press hard. When you apply the product it feels a bit like a balm stick but also if it's melts when it touches your skin. Meaning by melting is that it applies very smooth, the product doesn't turn into something watery, it stays balmy but thinner. It spreads like a super duper thin and rich balmy moisturizer. Maybe it has the facts of an essence but I would just call this a moisture stick.

I can be quite the rebel when it comes to using skincare products in a certain routine according what the brand says. I hardly ever read the "how to use" and then notice when blogging that I've been applying the product differently. This product I only use in my nighttime routine since it has such moisture. I kind of never use eye creams since they almost always give my milia. I use this product as my eye cream. After basic full cleansing, toner, essence, serum or ampoule, moisturizer then I apply it onto the areas my skin needs it and spread it a tiny bit. I apply a line under my eyes, then another line lower onto my cheeks (since I can get dry patches there in winter). On my nose bridge (also dry in winter). Now the 2 special effects...
I also apply this on my nostrils because they often get super irritated after cleansing and especially in winter. I've tried other balms or soothing stuff before, but it always burns so badly and irritates it more. This essence feels like nothing and heavenly soft, plus it calms the irritation and fixes the dryness. Since it's winter and my lips are also very fast chapped and dry, I apply this also on my lips after my skincare routine and brushing my teeth. It helps a lot and keeps my lips happy!

Since I've been using this product, my dry patches has dissapeared, my eyes look healthy and moist, my lips are way less chappy, my nostrils look and feel more calm after my skincare routine. It has been a life savoir and a new friend! So my lips are still dry (not chappy), so is my nose, mouth & throat, but this stick can't fix that ...the humidifier I've bought today might can :D

I hope you've found this review helpful,
see you in my next one!