08 January 2016

Yves Saint Laurent - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Set Haul & Review

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Set Haul Review YSL Dessin du regard waterproof Pencil blogger beauty
Stepping outside the box
Since "forever" I've been loving my favorite Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (which you can win on my blog!) and thought after reading and hearing Anna Saccone Joly always speak so happy about this YSL Volume mascara I would give it a try.

Anna Saccone Joly
I started blogging because you know this story... and I always been inspired by Anna Saccone Joly, since her style of writing is my style too and when I read her blog It's like reading my own but from a total different life. Also I feel her fashion & beauty style is close to mine and so I easily get new ideas from her blog. Also her hair is blond and her eyes are brown like mine, and therefore her makeup choices fits my style too. I always trust her word when she gives opinion about beauty, fashion, decor, life etc. She's my favorite blogger.

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Set Haul Review YSL Dessin du regard waterproof Pencil blogger beauty
Yves Saint Laurent - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils - Black
$32.00 / 7,5ml / Link to product
A mascara that achieves high volume and a dramatic false lash effect.  Flaunt bigger-than-life lashes when you brush on this mascara from Yves Saint Laurent. This non-drying formula is enriched with B5 pro-vitamin, which deepens, darkens, and leaves lashes look instantly thicker. The nylon fiber brush builds luscious volume, coating lashes from root to tip for a bold false-lash look.

Yves Saint Laurent -  Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Mini - Black
Fullsize $30.00 / 1.3g / Link to product
A long-lasting  waterproof, smudge-proof, transfer-resistant eyeliner pencil. This eyeliner offers the look of a liquid with the ease of a pencil. Its formula offers intense, shimmering color in nearly any circumstance for up to 16 hours of beautiful wear.

Yves Saint Laurent -  Tops Secrets Eye Makeup Remover
$30.00 / 100ml
The expert makeup-remover to reveal impeccable eyes. A bi-phased lotion that leaves neither oily residue on the skin nor a misty veil effect over the eyes. The colorless upper phase wipes off impurities and highly pigmented, water-proof and long-lasting makeup as the lower phase wraps skin in a fresh softness.

Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Set Haul Review YSL Dessin du regard waterproof Pencil blogger beauty
Review: YSL - Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils
I really had to get used to the brush since it's like hairs on not plastic bristles. Though I didn't need a long time to get used to it since these pictures are the first time using it and I think it looks very nice! Just my lashes as I want them to look after I put on mascara. Do they give more volume, hmm I'm not sure compared to the Chanel inimitable Intense, you can see for yourself in that review. I think this mascara adds more layer and thickness on each lash and the Chanel separates them more. I really like this mascara since it's quite the same as the Chanel mascara but with more layers you do get more volume in a professional way, not chunky ;) Also I've noticed there is no fall out in 12 hours ...After 12 hours It probably has, since then it's evening and I start rubbing my eyes xD I really like it and I've shopped myself another one already!

Review: YSL - Dessin Du Regard Waterproof
My favorite eye pencil so far in my life! I've tried a lot and all seem to or make my cry after applying, or just wearing it indoors, or walking outside in the wind, or transfers to my lower lash line, or fades, of smudge etc... really disaster! Then I tried this one and hallelujah! It applies on super black and intense. Just one or two strokes on your waterline and boom it's there! It could transfer when you've just applied, but within 5 seconds it's dry. Then for 12 hours it won't budge and won't transfer to my lower waterline. It sits perfect! I always love to apply it only on my upper waterline, because it gives that extra touch of black to your lashes and creates depth. I really like it and I think I need to shop a second soon ;)

Review: YSL - Tops Secrets Eye Makeup Remover
This sucks,! Why, because I just hate those double layer eye removers; with the oil and other stuff. It always makes me see blurry for 15 minutes! So I use my favorite holy grail eye remover from Secret Key. Also compared to the Etude House - Lip & eye remover; This is nothing special, and not worth $30! Plus the Etude house one is better!

I hope you've found this review helpful,
See you in my next one!